The Hot Wife - Cover

The Hot Wife

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pam and Mark had a good marriage but one day Pam came to Mark with an idea - she wanted to ask a friend of theirs if he'd like to join them for a threesome...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

“Okay boys, I am your two dollar whore and you can have whatever you want out of me! The one thing I ask is that you both cum on me ... on my face, in my mouth, on my tits ... whatever. I want to feel your hot cum all over me. I am your cumslut, for your use and pleasure!” she said.

I saw Tony’s eyes get wide as she talked, but when she reached up and unhooked the front clasp of her pink and black bra and peeled apart the two sides, Tony’s eyes got twice as wide!

Pam isn’t the largest woman in the tit category, but what she does have is damn near perfect in size, shape, and firmness. She told me once she was a 34C, which is pretty much average I guess, but hers stand tall and proud, and they are capped with extremely sensitive nipples.

Pam cupped a hand under each tit, lifting them and offering them to Tony, who lowered his face down to greedily gobble up her hard pink nubs. As I watched, Tony licked and sucked and nibbled on Pam’s sweet tits while Pam moaned words of encouragement to him. He replaced her hands, freeing them to hold his head tightly against her tits and run her fingers through his short brown hair.

Tony feasted on her tits, alternating so each got a share of his attention until I suggested we move to the bed. Pam jumped into bed, moving to the center and held out her arms to Tony. She wasn’t done sucking him and Tony was ready for more of Pam’s tender tits as well. So while Tony occupied himself upstairs, I went to see what was happening in the basement!

I moved between Pam’s wide spread legs and scooted up to where the two joined. As I got closer, I could smell her wonderful perfume – that musky, sweet scent of a woman turned on and ready for fucking!

I loved how she smelled and knew that she would taste even better. Pam still wore the bottoms to her sexy ensemble which was good because I planned on taking advantage of that with a little teasing before tasting her.

I began slowly, tracing my fingertips along the edges of her panty, around the leg openings and along the waist. Just hard enough that she could feel it, but not enough to give her any real satisfaction ... light teasing touches that made her squirm and try to raise up to feel my fingers better. Then I started rubbing my thumb across the front of her panty. This time I did let her feel it and her moans instantly got louder and her hips began grinding in time with my thumb strokes.

I saw Pam reach out to Tony and she grabbed his cock through his boxers and squeezed it, feeling the hardness and tugging it gently as he continued chewing on her tits.

Pam’s panties developed a wet spot in the front, which grew steadily larger as she got more and more turned on. Her hips began rotating and humping up at my thumb’s pressure and as I rubbed across her clit she would gasp and then moan.

Pam slipped her inside his boxers, and suddenly emerged, grasping his hard shaft, her small hand wrapped around his hard throbbing flesh.

“I’ll bet you want to suck that cock, don’t you? Ask him if you want it – show him what a good cocksucking slut you can be!” I said as I teased her pussy again.

Tony had raised up off her tits when Pam pulled his cock out and crawled closer to her on the bed. “Please can I suck your cock, Tony?” she moaned, looking up at him.

“Oh, come now, slut! You can beg better than that! Show some enthusiasm, for Pete’s sake! He doesn’t want a half-assed blowjob! Put some fucking heart into it, whore!” I said, goading her on. I smacked her pussy with my hand to emphasize my words.

“Please, Tony! Please let me suck your cock! Please I want to taste you, I want to taste that thick hard cock in my mouth!” she said with considerably more eagerness this time. I nodded to Tony and he moved forward.

Pam quickly swallowed his cock and began sucking on it like it was going to save her life. Watching her face as she swallowed his hard cock was incredible. I’ve always loved watching her as she sucked my cock, and now I got a kind of voyeuristic thrill of watching her with another man’s cock in her mouth.

Tony was obviously enjoying himself too as his moans plainly confirmed. Still a little unsure about what he was supposed to do, he acted like he was almost afraid to fully enjoy her. “Grab a handful of her hair and show this slut how you like your cock sucked Tony! Don’t worry, you ain’t gonna break her! This little tramp likes it a little rough, don’t you whore?” I growled.

“Mmmphmuum!” she said with her mouth stuffed full of Tony’s meat pole. Hearing it from her (in a manner of speaking), Tony felt better about his role now and he grabbed a handful of Pam’s long black hair. This only caused her to work harder and suck Tony with even more zeal.

With Tony happily getting serviced by Pam’s talented mouth, I turned my attention to the banquet before me. I pulled her panties and down sliding them off her long, lean legs and then spreading them wide again.

I lay on my stomach between them, my face only inches away from the steaming hole. I pulled the swollen pussy lips apart and peered into the warm, glistening tunnel, licking my lips in anticipation of the treat she had waiting for me inside.

I loved her pussy, eating it as well as fucking it. She was always incredibly wet and sensitive and it hugged my cock in a tight warm hug when I was inside her.

I fastened my mouth securely over her pussy and plunged my tongue deep into her velvety depths.

“MMMPHH!” Pam screamed around the cock filling her sweet mouth, as she felt my tongue burrowing into her core. Her hips raised up off the bed and her hand shot down to the back of my head, pressing my face harder into her wet pink pussy.

Pam kept herself shaved after she found out how much I loved eating her and how I loved a shaved pussy. She figured if she kept herself bare, I would have more temptation to go down on her. She was right, although I would still eat her out even if she was au naturel!

I began my feast with my tongue seeking out her hidden drops of sweet woman-honey wherever they were hidden. My tongue searched every nook and cranny, every soft fold and tucked away corner where a pearly drop might hide itself from me.

Pam moaned and gasped and squirmed as my tongue wriggled around inside her. I knew all of her sensitive spots and was playing them like Louis Armstrong played his trumpet!

Pam tried very hard to concentrate on Tony’s cock, wanting to pleasure him even as she was getting pleasured by me. But I was making thought difficult for her and several times she had to pull back from Tony’s meat stick to gasp or moan out her pleasure.

I was getting almost as much pleasure eating her as she was getting in being eaten; something she never quite understood. Whenever I wanted to go down on her, she would ask me why and what did I get out of it?

I could never explain to her that hearing her moans and squeals and whimpers of delight were like the high school cheerleaders to a football team. She would encourage me and make me try all the harder to make her squeal and moan again!

Suddenly her sounds took on a more desperate tone and her writhing around became frantic. I knew she was approaching her tipping point and before long I would send her rocketing skyward. And sure enough, a few moments later she pulled back from Tony one last time.

“Oh, FUUCCKK MEEEE!” Pam screamed as she let go and her sweet juices gushed forth into my mouth and out around my tongue. I lapped and licked as fast as I could but I’ve never been able to keep up with her flood.

She poured out her essence and it ran in tiny rivers over her ass and onto the bed below us. Her legs clamped onto my head so tight I thought she would rip my head off and she trembled throughout her whole body as the orgasm took control of her.

Tony stood up and watched as Pam went through the throes of her orgasm and, trapped as I was by her thighs, I kept licking and lapping, extending the torment to her hyper-sensed pussy.

At last Pam’s orgasmic convulsions subsided and she lay there on the bed, panting. I looked at Tony with a wicked smile then turned to Pam. “You aren’t anywhere near done yet, slut! You may have gotten yours, but Tony and I haven’t cum yet. So your work isn’t finished by far!” I said, feigning anger.

With that, I took off my boxers with Tony following suit. In a flash, we were completely naked and on a level playing field. “Tony, you’re the guest here tonight so I will let you pick the first hole. What’ll it be; her mouth, her ass, or her cunt?” I asked.

I knew that Pam would try to suggest something to Tony so I was ready for her. “Ooh, Tony! Fuck my...” she started.

“QUIET!” I snapped, “You are a whore, you don’t get a vote in this! Tony can choose what he wants. You just make sure whatever hole he chooses is open and ready for him!” I said, cutting off her words.

Turning back to Tony, I looked at him. “Well, you are always talking about how tight her pussy is ... I think I will see if she can handle my cock!” he said, smiling.

“How ‘bout it slut? Think that fuckhole of yours can handle Tony?” I asked her. “I’m pretty sure it can. You just make sure that he gets a good ride out of you!”

“Yes, Tony! Oh, God, please fuck my pussy! Fuck my tight, wet pussy with your fat cock! Please I need it!” she said urgently.

“See Tony? I told you she was a little cockwhore, didn’t I? Now you can see for yourself – this slut fucking lives for cock!” I said, grinning broadly.

“Yeah, you’re right! Well, if it’s cock she wants...” he said. Tony laid down on his back on the bed next to Pam. He held his cock straight up and turned to look at Pam. “C’mon, you dirty slut, take a ride on this cock!” he said.

Pam accepted his invitation eagerly, hopping up and straddling his hips. She took the cock from him and pointed it at her dripping hole then eased down just enough to get him right up to her entrance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.