The Hot Wife - Cover

The Hot Wife

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pam and Mark had a good marriage but one day Pam came to Mark with an idea - she wanted to ask a friend of theirs if he'd like to join them for a threesome...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex  

My wife and I have a very good marriage ... we met in college and became sweethearts right away. It was the classic story – Pam was a cheerleader for the football team and I was one of the football players. We met at the homecoming game and things just took off from there. Neither of us was looking for a relationship at the time, but once we met at the homecoming dance, we both knew that this was right and almost before we knew it, we were a couple.

We got married as soon as we both got our degrees, mine in Business Administration and Information Technology, hers in Education and Child Care. I went to work at a well-known computer company as one of the computer techs that help other businesses set up their systems. Pam became a schoolteacher with one of the grade schools teaching American History.

Life was good for us. With good, steady jobs, we were able to get a nice house in a nice neighborhood. We weren’t rich by anyone’s standards, but we have a comfortable living and were even able to set aside some money in a small savings account in case of an emergency.

Our sex life was just as good. Pam was a hottie in college and her looks hadn’t dimmed at all. She was also very open-minded and eager to try new things to “mix things up once in a while” as she liked to say.

That was fine by me – I was up for just about anything that had to do with sex. I did have a few exceptions to that rule, but they were things that didn’t interest her either, so I didn’t have to worry about her coming at me with something I would turn her down on.

Tony was one of the guys I worked with and was my buddy – we hung out together often, drank together, and so forth. He lived not too far away and was at our house nearly as much as he was at his own. Pam and he got along great too and she sometimes even flirted innocently with him.

Of course, when Tony and I were together he would tell me how lucky I was to have such a hot little wife, but I never worried about the two of them. I knew Pam was all mine and I trusted Tony to keep things on a friendly level too.

It was right before Christmas one year ... I remember because it was the year I had planned to get her a new car for Christmas. Her old Chevy was getting to that stage where it wasn’t worth sinking much more money into repairing it. We had looked at a few and I knew which one had caught her eye, but I was playing it non-committal; I didn’t want her guessing what I was getting her!

Pam and I had just sat down to a nice dinner. “Mark, can we talk?” she asked. When she starts out like that, it’s a signal that I’d better pay attention! I sat my fork down and gave her my full attention.

“What’s up, sweetheart?” I asked.

“Well, I wanted to ask you something. What would you think about ... having a threesome sometime?” she asked. Pam looked at me her eyes darting back and forth searching for some hint of what was going through my mind at that moment.

“A threesome? What kind of threesome?” I asked.

“Well, I was thinking of asking Tony if he wanted to join us sometime actually. You know him and he’s a good friend to both of us. He and I are always flirting and playing around. And he is good looking too, which never hurts!” she said.

Tony was pretty good looking, I had to admit. I’m not much into looking at guys, but he had a rugged look that I knew Pam liked and he was sturdily built. He seemed more than capable of turning the ladies’ heads whenever he and I hit the bars. I didn’t know what he would think of our proposal, but if there was any guy I trusted with Pam, it would be him.

“Tell me more,” I said. It was an interesting idea, but I wanted to see just what she had in mind.

“Mark, you know that before we met, I had a rather wild past. I was a bit of a slut, actually, just trying to figure things out and find my place. During that first couple of years at school, I did some crazy things. I had lesbian sex, I had a threesome with my roommate and her boyfriend. I have been DP’ed by two guys and been gangbanged by five guys one night after a party.

“To be honest, I was getting a reputation for being a ‘good time girl’ around campus, that’s why your friends acted so weird when they found out you and I were dating. My name had a bit of a stigma around campus until I met you. Once we started dating, I knew you were the one I was meant to be with and I stopped acting so crazy.

“But we do like to explore and play with different kinks and fantasies, and you have brought a lot of that early college experimentation back to the surface. I remembered how much fun it was to try new things, and one of my favorite things was to have two guys in me at once. That feeling of being stuffed full of cock is indescribable!

“Now, I don’t know whether Tony would want to do a threesome with us or not, but if he is willing and you would be okay with it, I would love to give it a try,” Pam said.

I listened to her intently. This was obviously something she felt strongly about, and it did have to do with her past, so I wanted to know about it. I wasn’t sure about my feelings towards her suggestion just yet, but I was open to hearing what she had to say.

“Pam, I need to think about this. I know this is something you really want, but sharing you with another guy is a big step for me, even if it is Tony. Give me a few days to think things over and I will let you know,” I said.

“All right, Mark, I understand. Thank you for at least thinking about it,” she said, and she dropped the subject.


It was about a week later when the subject came back up. We were both feeling a little playful and amorous, so I decided to pop in one of our favorite DVDs and watch it with her. We often watched a porn movie when we wanted to have sex – the scenes and the sounds always made us both super horny and added to our sex sessions.

This particular DVD was especially good for getting us in the mood. Truth was that we had never been able to watch it all the way through, even though we’d had it for some time! We’d only been able to get about a third of the way through the DVD before we got so horny we turned our attention to each other and forgot about the movie!

“Let’s forward past where we usually stop and see what else is on the DVD,” Pam suggested. So before I settled in next to my hot, horny wife, I found a scene in the movie that we had never seen before.

It was a scene where the woman is in bed wearing her sexy lingerie and two men walk into the bedroom. They proceed to have hot, wild sex with her in various positions. I observed my Pam as she watched the scene, totally engrossed in the action going on.

I saw her lick her lips and I saw that this scene was really getting to her. Her breathing had become shallow panting and I could almost feel her heart racing, even though I wasn’t touching her!

As she watched the action on the screen, her hand moved over to my cock and she began stroking me, feeling my cock swell and stiffen in her hand. I didn’t speak or move, wanting to see where this was going to go.

Pam got totally into it until something inside her caused her to turn her attention to me, and she showed me how hot the movie scene had made her! And there was definitely something about this scene that did it for her! Pam was always a wildcat in the sack, but she was especially passionate that night.

After a lust-filled round of hot, sweaty freak-sex, we lay in bed both trying to catch our breath. We were both exhausted and it took us longer to recover than normal, but once we found the ability to speak again, I turned to her.

“Oh my God, Pam! Is this what you’re going to be like when we invite Tony over to play?” I asked, still panting as I spoke.

“I told you the idea of two guys makes me super hot!” she said, grinning broadly.

“You weren’t kidding! That was incredible!” I told her.

She paused for a moment as if wondering if she should say something. “So Mark ... does this mean ... you are okay with the idea of the three of us?” she asked, a hopeful lilt in her voice.

“Tell you what, why don’t we get cleaned up and we’ll go downstairs and talk,” I said. Pam launched off the bed as if it was Christmas morning and she was a little girl again. She ran into one of the bathrooms while I took the other and a few minutes later we were downstairs.

Pam beat me down to the living room and had a cup of coffee there waiting for me – the girl sure was anxious to make a good impression on me!

“Okay Pam, tell me what you expect from this – if I was to go along with it, that is. What do you want to do and what do you want us to do?” I said.

“Well, I always pictured it as if I was you and Tony’s sex slave. You and he could make me do whatever you pleased and ‘forced’ me to perform sex acts on you and for you.

“Things like sucking your cock while he fucked me from behind, one of you laying on your back and I rode you while the other one fucked my other hole, me kneeling between you two and sucking you both off ... things like that.

“All the while you and Tony were calling me slut and whore and things like that. Maybe pulling my hair and slapping my face – you know the degrading things like on some of our movies. Those things you like to do to me, only both of you would be doing it. Making me your slut, your whore, as I service the two of you. God, just talking about it is making me hot!” she said.

“It does sound like fun, I will admit that. Okay, I will agree to your little fantasy here. But only if I get my turn to be the center of attention with you and another woman sometime. Fair is fair, after all. And you have already admitted that you have been with another woman before, so it shouldn’t be a problem for you,” I said.

“Fair enough, I’ll agree to that,” Pam said.

“All right then. This Saturday, I will invite Tony to come over and have dinner with us. He’s never been known to turn down a free meal! But what he won’t know is that you are going to be dessert!” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.