The Knob Goes Into the Bonk - Cover

The Knob Goes Into the Bonk

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Teen girl and her dad work a sex puzzle. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Emma was extremely naive for her age. Perhaps that was because her mother had run off with a lover when she was a baby, leaving the girl to be raised by Dad all by himself. Her father, George, had no idea how to care for her. But, as he was a wealthy architect who mostly worked from his home-office, he was able to hire a live-in nanny to deal with his daughter for the first few years.

But George never got over the betrayal he felt when his wife left him for another man. He became extremely protective of Emma and decided to home-school her as a way of shielding her from the harsh realities of love and lust and wanton betrayal. So, Emma grew up in ignorance about sex, in fact, everything about human sexuality.

Emma, home-schooled for years by female tutors, had just celebrated her 14th birthday. That’s when everything changed. This was because a recently passed law, upheld by the Supreme Court, banned home-schooling beyond a certain age. Emma must now attend a public school at least until she turned sixteen. The government had decided that anti-social behaviour, bullying, and violence in school these days was a result of a lack of informed and respectful socializing.

So, George had to enroll Emma in the local high school. And that’s where, during her first week in grade nine, Emma discovered there was a gaping hole in her learning. All the other boys and girls had been exposed to the ‘facts of life’ in sex-ed classes in grade four. Emma, an only child, was kept in the dark and therefore was totally clueless about sex, including the physical difference between boys and girls. She thought boys had short hair and girls had long hair, and that was their only difference.

Unfortunately, in making that law, the government had assumed home-schooling parents and guardians would have broached the ‘birds and the bees’ subject with their children at an appropriate age and that they would have answered any questions that came up.

Not so for Emma. So, it came as a shock for her, in those first few days at school, when she overheard giggling girl-talk and saw smirking smiles among the boys as they talked about stuff they did on dates (or hoped to do). But the words they used in these whispered conversations, while known to Emma, confused her because of the context in which they were told. It didn’t make any sense to her.

For instance, Emma knew that ‘pussy’ was a cute term for ‘cat’. Also, that ‘cock’ meant ‘rooster’. But why would boys and girls take these animals with them on a date, much less pet them in the back row of the movie theatre? Which apparently happened especially in the summer when these dates were said to be ‘really hot’. She was confused, but figured her dad would know the answer.

So, Emma explained her quandary to Daddy that night. Her father knew at once that the time he had dreaded had come. His innocent, sweet daughter was going to find out what it was that made boys different from girls and why that was important. Emma had been in the dark long enough. It was time to bring it all out in the open; it was best to start with the basics, anatomy.

Dad figured this revelation would be in stark contrast to what Emma had all her life assumed to be so. He began his daughter’s anatomy and sex education in like manner; that is, he exposed Emma to the stark-naked truth.

First, George began with a simple anatomy lesson. He had his young daughter remove all her clothes. This Emma did without a thought. After all, she had been bathed by her female nannies since she was a baby and had often walked about naked in the home for years and her dad had never made a fuss.

But this night, for the first time, Dad was stripping too. And when he pulled down his jockey shorts, something Emma had not expected popped up. And it stayed up as George stared at Emma’s bald camel-toe almost as intently as she was gazing at his erect penis.

At first, no words passed between them. Emma’s anatomy lesson began with her dumbfounded look as she gazed at what she saw. As she looked at her dad, she cocked her head as if to say, ‘what is that?’ Then, without thinking, she touched it.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.