The Bachelor Party - Cover

The Bachelor Party

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sequel to "The Stripper Wife", this story tells of Donna's first opportunity to work a bachelor party for one of James's co-workers... and the fulfillment of two of her fantasies as well!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Things with James and Donna had never been better. With her working now at the club, and the trucking company James worked at doing better, money was no longer the specter it used to be. Now they could check the mail in peace and not be afraid that they wouldn’t make the bills. In fact, things were so good that James and Donna had started planning a long-awaited vacation.

It had been about nine months since James had found out, rather unexpectedly, about her working at the strip club. And while it led to some tense moments between them at the time, James was smart enough to see what Donna was trying to do, and realize that she was just trying to help with the family finances.

He also was smart enough to realize that he had a hot wife and that letting other men know it wasn’t such a bad thing. He was proud of his sexy wife, and it always pleased him when he came to the club to pick her up, knowing he was making all the other men there jealous that she went home with him!

Donna loved her job, being able to dance and tease the men at The Dollhouse was a tremendous ego boost for her, and she loved the attention she would garner from them. And she had gotten quite good at it in a very short time. She was a natural born stripper, her floor boss Rachael had told her, and she had quickly become one of the most popular girls at the club.

And there was no doubt the money she brought home had solved their financial woes and then some. The car was able to receive some care that it needed, and the house had gotten a fresh coat of paint, the fence repaired, and some new carpet inside.

Yes, things were definitely looking a lot better than they had been only a few short months ago. And the easing of tensions showed in their relationship as well. James came home in a lot better frame of mind these days, and his sexy stripper wife was there ready to help him feel even better!

One day James came home from work with a bit of news for Donna. “Honey, I want to talk to you about something that happened at the shop today,” he said as they were eating the dinner she had prepared.

“Uh-oh, this doesn’t sound good. What is it James?” she asked, putting her food down for a moment.

“Oh, it’s nothing like that ... nothing bad. It’s just that Danny – you know Danny – well him and Martha have decided to tie the knot and get married finally, and Big Mike is throwing him a bachelor party. Well, they all know you work at The Dollhouse, and Mike was wondering if you would be interested in being the entertainment at the bachelor party. I told them I would ask you, but that you would probably be happy to do it,” he said.

“Oh, James! Yes, of course, I’ll do it! It would be my pleasure to dance for Danny at his bachelor party!” Donna said excitedly.

“That’s pretty much what I told him too. Now I don’t know all the details yet – you and Mike will have to work all that out – I’m just giving you a heads up that it’s happening and letting you they want you to dance at the party,” he said.

“Well, I am honored that they thought of me. Why don’t you have Mike come over tomorrow night for dinner and we can discuss all this then,” she suggested.

The next morning James called Donna from work. “Okay hon, I told Mike you’d be thrilled to dance for the guys at the bachelor party and he will be coming to dinner tonight to talk about it some more,” he told her.

“Sounds wonderful James, I can hardly wait! Hurry home, sweetheart!” she said. Donna was elated – she had been asked to dance at one of their best friends bachelor party ... it was the first time she had done anything like this outside the club and she was excited to have been asked.

Donna quickly got the house in order and got started on dinner. She wanted everything to be ready so she could spend the time talking about the upcoming party and find out all she needed to know.

James and Mike pulled up at the house right after work and Donna was there with a kiss for them both – one for her husband and one on the cheek for Mike. “Welcome home, Dinner will be ready in a little bit ... you boys go into the living room and relax, I’ll call you when dinner is ready!” she said.

James and Mike went into the living room and sat down to watch the news and talk. Donna came in a couple of minutes later bringing a cold beer for each of them. “Here you go boys, I thought this might help you unwind!”

“Damn, James! I’m gonna have to hang around here more often! A hot wife, cold beer ... you really got it made, dude!” Mike said.

Donna smiled at the compliment and tousled his hair. “Aww, Mike, you know you’re welcome here anytime – especially if you keep saying things like that!” she said, blowing him a kiss as she left to head back to the kitchen.

About twenty minutes and another round of beers later, Donna came into the living room. “Okay guys, dinner is on the table!” she said, ushering the two men into the dining room.

After a wonderful dinner of pot roast, baby red potatoes, sauteed asparagus spears, and fresh cornbread, the two men returned to the living room while Donna cleared the table and put the dishes in the sink to soak. Then she joined the men and they sat down to discuss the reason for Mike’s visit.

“I can’t tell you how honored and flattered I am being asked to participate in Danny’s bachelor party,” Donna said, “I was thrilled to hear that he and Martha are finally getting married. Danny has been a good friend almost as long as you have, Mike.”

“Well, I’m just thankful you wanted to do it! I wasn’t really looking forward to asking around to see if I could find someone else. Not only do I not know anything about this sort of thing, but I didn’t want to disappoint the guys by hiring someone who wouldn’t be any good! You know being the best man is a big responsibility – you kinda want to do the job right!” Mike said. “Everyone at work who has seen you dance says you are the best, and they’ll be glad I was able to get you to do it.”

“So what do you want me to do at this bachelor party, Mike? What kinds of things are you looking for?” she asked.

“Oh, nothing too extreme, Donna, just basically what you do at The Dollhouse. You know, a little stripping, a few lap dances that kind of thing. I do want the man of the hour to get an extra little treat like a special lap dance,” he said.

“I see. Well, that sounds tame enough,” she said. “Now how do you want me?”

“I don’t understand...” he said.

“Well in my act at work I have several different outfits. Is there anything, in particular, you want to see?” she asked.

“Oh no, whatever you want to wear is fine ... you won’t be in it long anyway!” he said grinning.

“That’s true. And that brings me to my next question ... how far do you want me to go? At work, we can only strip to our panties but this is a private party so...” she said.

Mike shot a quick glance over to James before answering. “It’s okay Mike,” he said.

“Well, we will leave that up to you. If you just want to strip down to your panties, that’s fine. Whatever you are comfortable with,” Mike said.

“Okay, I have some outfits at work I can bring to the party. I’ll find something that will work. Now when is this shindig anyway?” she asked

“We were hoping to have it on Friday a couple of weeks from now. Danny and Martha are getting married a month from now and I’m sure the womenfolk will want to have a bridal shower and maybe a bachelorette party so we need to work around those. Friday after work is a good time to have the party ... it gets the weekend off to a good start and gives us a couple of days to get over any hangovers!” he chuckled.

“I see. Well, Fridays are my work days at the club usually, but I can switch with one of the girls that week. I know a couple of the girls there who wouldn’t mind switching. Fridays are good tip days and they will like the extra money,” Donna said.

“Speaking of money, um ... how much would you charge for your services?” Mike asked.

“Oh, honey, I wouldn’t charge you guys!” she said, shocked that he would even ask that question.

“No, no, Donna, we don’t expect you to do this for free. We will pay the going rate, we just need to know what that is. Don’t let these guys take advantage of you just because you are a friend!” he said.

“Okay, I will have to ask around at the club. I’ve never done a private party, so I will see what ‘the going rate’ is and give you a good deal then,” she said.

“Fair enough. Just let us know and we will squeeze the money from these tight-fisted Scrooges one way or another – even if we have to charge admission!” he laughed.

With their business concluded, the three spent the rest of the evening talking about other things – work at the trucking company, the new regulations, and work at the club with the new girls that had just gotten there.

Soon it was time for Mike to go home. “I really appreciate your helping us with the party Donna, it’s going to be a great time,” Mike said as he got ready to leave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.