Relationships Get Closer - Cover

Relationships Get Closer

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

The family dog

Fiction Sex Story: The family dog - Kaley Cuoco and Brianna Cuoco spend some quality time together

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Incest   Sister   Bestiality   Sex Toys  

This story is complete fiction

“That lasted long,” said Kaley Cuoco as she collapsed on to her sister’s wet, hot body.

Brianna Cuoco laughed. “I was just relaxing before tonight!”

“Naked though, covered in tanning oil!” Kaley protested, trying to make it all her sister’s work.

“Thanks doesn’t mean come and fuck me though! I was sunbathing!” Brianna retorted playfully.

“You love it when I eat you out.” Kaley bragged knowing she had just delivered her sister another incredible orgasm. “You couldn’t get enough.”

Brianna tried to think of a clever reply but nothing came quickly. A perplexed look came over her face as the gears in her brain turned. She did love it and she’d loved all the other times her and Kaley had engaged in hot incestuous lesbian sex.

Kaley took the silence and dumbfounded look as victory. “Well it’s not happening again before tonight I promise you!”

“Wouldn’t want it to,” Brianna shot back, getting something over on her sister.

Kaley saw right through it but responded calmly. “Yeah sure.” She got up and laughed, knowing she was going to be right.

The pair had been very close since they’d had sex a few days ago. They’d had sex several times a day as well as spending more intimate time together, all in the privacy of their luxury villa. It had been incredible but tomorrow they would be going home, and the isolation they enjoyed here would be gone. They planned something to go out on.

Brianna continued to recover from her orgasm as she rolled over on to her side. She saw Bruiser, their rottweiler staring at them.

“Enjoy that boy?” Brianna teased as she beckoned him over.

Kaley laughed. “He does seem to like watching. He never once looked away from the hot strap on action in bed last night.”

“Or in the kitchen with the chocolate sauce,” echoed Brianna.

“Well if you behave, you can watch again tonight,” Kaley teased. But then turned away leaving her sister and canine companion in peace.

Brianna looked over and a noticed that Bruiser had a huge hard on. “I think you’ll definitely be behaving, won’t you?”

LATER

Kaley walked into the living room full of excitement and confidence. She had bought the best black and pink teddy lingerie she could find, sheer for the most part, but just thick enough over her bust to about cover her nipples. The blonde’s large tits bulged over the top, just about popping free from their prison. The length just reached her thighs showing the very scant pink thong she wore underneath.

Kaley had beautiful thighs and toned calves in keeping with someone who worked hard on their body. She wore black peep toe platform high heels to accentuate her pins and make herself extremely sexy. She loved the way high heels felt and looked, especially when fucking someone.

The blonde stunner was pleased by her sister’s reaction.

“Jesus sis, you look fucking hot!” Brianna said, almost but not quite dumbfounded by the sheer perfection in front of her.

“You’re looking sexy too, definitely won’t be kicking you out of bed.” Kaley laughed as she saw her sister laying back enticingly on the couch, displaying her own choice of lingerie.

Brianna had gone for an emerald green bra and panty set, one which complemented her black hair and dark eyes. The material was lace with black trim. The bra pushed her small tits together, making them appear slightly bigger than they were. The fabric didn’t deceive on her toned stomach though, the bra and panties leaving framing it well.

Brianna lay with her legs on the couch, showing off their length. She had black peep toe platform pumps similar to Kaley’s, knowing how sexy found them and how they turned her on. Truth be told, Brianna loved them too, and wore them when ever she could for her own pleasure as well as her sister’s.

Beside Brianna, there were two glasses of champagne and some chocolates. Rose petals were scattered around as well as a few placed strategically around the room. The room was lit by candlelight and by a roaring fire. There was some sensual music playing softly in the background to further set the mood.

Kaley was about to walk over when she noticed that Bruiser was on the couch beside Brianna. She paused.

“I was only joking when I said you could watch,” Kaley giggled. “Bed!” she commanded pointing out of the room.

Brianna protested at once, jumping up to hold on to the dog before he left. “No Bruiser, stay!” she cuddled into him.

“We’re not putting on a sex show for a dog!” Kaley said. “It’s just for us!”

“What harm could it do?” Brianna countered. “And besides, he has been a very good boy and you said he could watch if he was, so it’s only fair.”

Kaley was dumbfounded now. She had no comeback to that. That is exactly what she said. She thought trying to get out of it but there was nothing.

“Alright,” conceded Kaley. “He better remain a good boy though!”

“He will. He knows what he’s doing.”

Kaley shrugged off the last statement as silliness and focused on what she wanted, her sister. The naughty smile came across her face as she looked at Brianna staring at her sexy body.

Brianna stood up, never breaking eye contact. Kaley was drawn towards her, the sound of her peep toe high heels clicking nicely on the hard floor. The sisters stood an inch apart, the attraction all to evident as they continued to hold each others state.

There was a momentary pause before the girls kissed each other, deeply and affectionately. Brianna loved the feeling of Kaley holding her, the blonde’s hands on her skin.

Kaley loved her sister’s kiss, the feel of her soft lips on her own and the tenderness she felt through them. Something was slightly different though, Kaley could taste a slight saltiness. It wasnt overpowering though, it made Kaley want more. She instinctively pulled Brianna closer and kissed her harder.

It didn’t take long for the pair to feel that thrill that they’d gotten so used to. Hands started to search for clasps and hooks as they undid each others lingerie. They chucked the lacy material away having done its job without a second thought, now delighted to feel more skin on skin.

Brianna could now feel Kaley’s big round tits again. She groped and squeezed them as well as caressing them and taking in their weight in her hands. They gave her so much pleasure everytime she felt them and how excited she could feel Kaley was through her hard nipples.

Kaley loved her sister’s enthusiasm for pleasuring her. The blonde loved how Brianna virtually worshipped her big tits everytime and wanted to let her enjoy them more. She knew there was something she could do. Kaley knew how much guys loved fucking her tits but with a woman it would require a strap on...

Or so she thought. An afternoon of research had found an alternative where the pleasure wasn’t just visual. And she wanted her sister to feel it from her.

Kaley took Brianna’s hands as she tried to break off the kiss. Brianna was reluctant but eventually relented with a happy giggle. Kaley loved how are raven haired sister looked when she was happy.

“I’ve got a special treat for you,” Kaley said as looked lovingly at her sister, feeling the salty tingle on her lips.

Kaley slid her hands from her sister’s and took bottle of baby oil from a near by drawer. She looked Brianna square in the eyes before seductively pouring down her chest. The clear oil ran over her round jugs perfectly, covering them in a smooth enticing sheen. Kaley laughed playfully as the oil tickled her chest and dripped to the ground like rain drops.

The oil made Kaley’s enhanced tits even more desirable to Brianna as she stared at the sight of her oiled up sister in front of her. She’d never been more turned on. Kaley then made her way back to her awestruck sister, making sure the gap between them was as tantalising as possible.

Brianna beamed again, letting Kaley sink to the ground, on top of a sheep skin rug. Brianna was guided to standing over Kaley’s body. Brianna had no clue what was happening but she couldn’t wait for whatever it was.

Kaley pushed her tits together with her hands, making them even more prominent. She then smiled as she held her breasts in one arm and guided Brianna down to their slippy surface.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.