Relationships Get Closer - Cover

Relationships Get Closer

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

The sisters

Fiction Sex Story: The sisters - Kaley Cuoco and Brianna Cuoco spend some quality time together

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Incest   Sister   Bestiality   Sex Toys  

“Eugh,” moaned Kaley Cuoco as she stretched deep in to her pockets, as if somehow she’d find it further down. She’d forgotten her phone and was expecting a call. She could have waited for it but being the active person she was she had decided to take Bruiser, her bulldog for a walk.

“Come on boy,” she called as she turned around to head home. It had been a nice day so far, one that she had needed after a difficult schedule. It was nice to get away for a bit and mostly forget about work. The weather was glorious and the scenary calming as the blonde star wandered around in her bikini, baggy t-shirt, tight denim shorts and sandals. All in all, this was pretty relaxing.

The annoying thing about the phone was that she just had this one thing to sort out and then she could chill for the rest of the week as much as she wanted. She had even invited her sister, Briana, to stay so they could catch up.

Trudging to the apartment Kaley was still glad still overall in a good place and once she’d dealt with this call she could really relax. She slid open the viranda door and was immediately greeted by the sound of people having sex.

Kaley’s eyes immediately widen as she saw her sister sitting with a huge double dildo sticking out her shaven pussy. She had her bikini slid over showing her slender toned body and long legs. Briana’s eyes were wide open as she stared at her sister who caught her in the position.

“Comparing your enhanced mammaries to Bernadette’s natural ones is certainly interesting, although I find the end result the same, Penny.”

Kaley swung round to look at the TV. She saw two big titted women sharing a double dildo on a table as three white and one Asian man stood over them jerking off. One of the women wore nerdy glasses and looked similar to Bernadette whilst the other was not too unlike Kaley herself.

“And what’s that result Sheldon?” The porn parody Penny asked

“A hard penis and release of semen!” The parady character replied.

“Call semen cum and your penis a cock sweetie,” parady Penny said while continuing to fuck. “And while you’re at it, mammaries are tits.”

“I can’t wait to get your semen on my big mammaries Sheldon,” said Bernadette, before adding There’s a sentence I never though I’d say.” Canned laughter went off.

Penny was mesmerized by the scene. It was weird seeing someone impersonate her for porn.

“Why are we teaching Sheldon about sex?” said a scrawny short nerd looking like Howard

“I don’t care about Sheldon. I just want to watch Penny and Bernadette and cum all over their mammaries ... I mean tits.” That was probably Leonard, having a classic concerned looked as he turned to concentrate on the lesbian show in front of him.

“Sorry sis,” Brianna said, taking the chance to run out of the room, a loud clunk filling the silence as the double dildo dropped to the ground.

Kaley stood motionless staring at it, not quite believing what at happened. She was broken out of this trance by the TV.

“Bazingaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!” Came a loud cry from the TV. Kaley looked up to see parady Sheldon shooting cum all over parady Penny and Bernadette’s face and chest as the kneeled excitedly. The other guys were lining up but Kaley had already seen too much. She turned the TV off.

LATER

In the evening, Kaley found herself standing in the same spot she had been earlier. She had spent most of the afternoon in her room, stunned at what she’d seen. She couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Kaley hadn’t heard or seen her sister since, but sensed she had spent the afternoon locked in her room. She didn’t know what to say to her or make of the situation still.

Suddenly Kaley snapped out of her trance when she noticed the double ended dildo just lying there. She realised it was her sister’s sex toy and went over to move it away.

Kaley bent down to pick it up. On touching it though, Kaley got the image of her raven hair sister plunging it into her pussy. She saw Brianna’s hot body and for a moment wondered what it would look like naked.

The blonde could also now smell her sister on the dildo as it drew closer to her face. Without realising she was beginning to kiss the fake cock as if giving a blowjob. She thought of herself and her sister sharing it, much like parady Penny and Bernadette did.

Kaley took the dildo into her mouth and began to wrap her tongue around it. It tasted sweet. She found herself sucking on the cock. She was now definitely giving a blowjob.

Kaley froze with the last thought. What was going on? She stopped, checking quickly that no one had seen her before running back to her room.

THE NEXT DAY

It had been a long night for Kaley Cuoco. She was confused by what had happened and what to do about it. She both just wanted to forget about the situation and act it out. Several times over night, she had just about fucked herself with the dildo or gone through to speak to her sister.

In the end, she had done nothing. But a text from Brianna had made it clear what she hoped for.

“Can we just forget yesterday and go back to the way things were?”

Kaley replied with a heart emoji and a smile, which was reciprocated by Brianna. Kaley breathed a sigh of relief. It was over.

Kaley looked up, out the pool where she saw her sister undo her bikini top, releasing her full pert tits and showing her glorious body. Kaley knew this wasn’t over and there was only one thing she could do.

THAT EVENING

It had been a long wait for Kaley but it was going to be worth it she hoped. She lay back in the plush living room wearing her finest black lacy bra and panty set. It showed off her enhanced tits and toned stomach perfectly. She stretched her long smooth sexy legs out to display them too, already feeling herself hot in between.

Kaley was wearing black pump high heels to match, as she always did when she was feeling sexy. The blonde’s hair and makeup were perfect, as if she was going to an award evening.

There was one more touch Kaley added. As she reclined she lay the long double dildo from her stomach, in between her tits and just below her chin. Kaley wanted to make it clear she was using it one way or another.

Briana walked in. She initially appeared not to register Kaley was in the room.

“I think you dropped something,” Kaley said trying to sound normal.

Brianna turned round to her sister lying seductively on the couch with her double dildo. She was immediately stunned, clearly not expecting this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.