Marking the Territory - 3 - Cover

Marking the Territory - 3

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Another alternative ending to Marking the Territory based on a suggestion by Ashley--Bethie's revenge masturbation is interrupted... Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I wonder what tomorrow’s view will bring.
Will the janitor enter and do his thing?
As the last school bell’s rung
And he’s horny and well hung,
Will he clean up and make her pussy sing?

--Ashley

Marking the Territory

Bethie wasn’t sure whether it was to get even with Todd or to get him back, but she knew it was something she had to do. She dawdled after cheerleading practice, and when she was sure the building was empty, she made her way to homeroom, pulled up her skirt, pressed her pubis against the corner of Todd’s desk, and made small hip motions, nudging her sex, her clit, against the rounded corner. The idea was to drench the edge of Todd’s desk with her girl cum, but at first she found it difficult to reach a sufficient level of juiciness. Her mind insisted on replaying Todd kissing Carol in the otherwise empty art room yesterday afternoon. That slutty Carol! What if they did more than kiss? She’d never forgive Todd. She’d ... She’d bite his dick off. Such thoughts weren’t conducive to arousal. But picturing Todd’s dick, the rugged handsomeness of it in her hand, the taste and texture of it in her mouth, the fabulous force and fullness of it in her cunt, did the trick. “Yes, yes, yes,” she chanted, her song of approaching orgasm. “Yes, oh yes, oh yes.” And she was just about to gazz, so close, so close, so close, when she heard the click of the door, and she was too close to stop, too close to do anything but come.

Blonde pantiless woman rubbing her pussy on the corner of a school desk


No one knew his name. Some called him The Shadow. Or Shadowman. He’d been at the school forever. No one knew how old he was. Or whether he had a family. Some said he’d killed a man. Or served in Iraq. Or Viet Nam. Or Bunker Hill. That he’d been a slave. A prince. A junkie.

“Oh God!” Bethie gasped when he walked in. Petrified. “I was just ... I was just ... I was ... I’ll clean it all up.”

“It’s okay Bethie.” The man smiled. The kindest smile she had ever seen. “It’s okay. If there’s one thing I know how to do it’s clean things up.”

“But but but,” she blubbered.

“It’s okay,” he said, his voice so calm, so soothing. “And maybe it’ll work. Maybe you’ll get your boyfriend back.”

“How-how-how did you know?”

The man smiled, a soft, inscrutable smile. “But is he worth it? I have my doubts.”

“You do?”

“Well, there’s those drugs.”

For a moment she was puzzled. “The inspection? When they searched all the lockers? And I’d had Todd’s stash stored, and then it disappeared, and he accused me of...”

“I know,” the man said. “You were innocent. So innocent. If you’d been caught...”

“You took it?”

“It wasn’t good stuff. Laced.”

“I feel so ... so foolish.”

“You’ll be all right,” he said. “You’ll be fine.”

“I will?”

“Definitely.”

“I don’t know.” She collapsed into a chair. Todd’s chair.

“I know,” he said. “I know these things. I’ve known you since you were six. You’ll be just fine.”

She rested her head against him. He stroked her hair. “Just fine.”

“But I can be bad,” she said. “I can be very bad.”

“In a good way,” he said.

She looked up at him. “You think so?”

“I know it. I know you.”

She held his eyes as she unzipped him. She held his eyes as she took his cock from his suit.

“Can I?” she asked.

“You don’t have to,” he said.

“But I want to. I really want to.”

“Okay,” he said.

She took him in. It felt so natural. So nice.

“Touch yourself while you do it,” he said. “It will make it even better.”

Blonde pantiless woman, sitting in a school desk, sucking a standing black man

She touched herself while she did it. He was right. It made it even better. They came together. He filled her mouth. So much stuff. She couldn’t contain it all. Some of it dripped down. Some of it splotched his boots.

“Oh no,” she said. “I’m so sorry. It was so good, but it was just so much. Your boots. I’m so so sorry.”

He smiled. That sweet, beguiling, comforting smile.

“It’s fine,” he said. “Those boots have been in much worse. And if there’s one thing I know how to do it’s clean things up.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.