Tea and Strumpet - Cover

Tea and Strumpet

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl from a small town in Great Britain comes to America to go to college - and finds the kind of education that isn't in any of the pamphlets!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Slow  

“What is this?” Chelsea asked as they entered the dark, cavernous building. Once her eyes adjusted to the rooms’ dim light, she was able to make out a bar area at one end of the building, several small square tables with white table cloths, a few bigger tables with white tablecloths for larger parties, and a large stage at the other end of the building.

Along one wall, next to the stage, was a long wooden bench. There were about a dozen people sitting on the wooden bench, mostly women, but all sitting quietly with their heads down.

Chelsea noticed they seemed to be waiting for something, although she had no idea what. There was quite a crowd gathered, men and women, and some of them wore some rather shocking outfits!

He didn’t answer her question at first. Instead, he walked her to an unoccupied table and seated her, pulling her chair out then pushing it back in after she sat down, just like he had done at the restaurant.

A minute or so after they sat down, a young girl came up to the table. She had a nice figure and blond shoulder-length hair. But what shocked Chelsea was that the girl wore nothing but a collar and a very tiny thong panty!

“How may I help you, Sir?” she said with her head down.

“We will take a Jack and coke, and a Mojito.”

“Very good, Sir. I shall be back with your drinks right away,” she said, padding off to fetch the drinks.

“Master, what is this? What is going on?” Chelsea asked again.

“This is a BDSM party, slut. I wanted you to see how others in ‘The Life’ interact. Just watch and learn.”

Chelsea looked around, fascinated. She saw Masters and Mistresses in various types of outfits of leather and latex. She saw submissives, sluts, and slaves. Some were waiting on tables like the girl who had approached their table. Some were walking around asking the Doms in the room if they could be of service to them.

Others were busy doing just that – Chelsea saw several girls orally servicing the Masters and Mistresses right at the table, or bent over their knees getting spanked just for the Doms’ pleasure. All of the submissives were scantily dressed if dressed at all. It really was a sight that Chelsea had never in her wildest imaginations envisioned!

“Attention ladies and gentlemen!” Chelsea turned to see a man standing on the side of the stage next to a microphone stand. “Thank you all for coming tonight to our little gathering. I see we have quite a nice crowd and that pleases me very much.

“My name is Master Kincaid and I will be your Master of Ceremonies for the evening. We have several performances to entertain you tonight thanks to some of our gracious members, so let’s get started shall we?

“There will be a short break in between performances, so please be kind and refrain from getting up and leaving during the performances and distracting both the performers and the audience trying to watch them.

“Our service slaves will bring you any drink or other refreshments you may wish. Simply motion for them and they will be happy to serve you. Our first performance for the evening is courtesy of Mistress Diana and her slave jewel.”

From out of the dark, a tall woman with jet black straight hair in a ponytail came towards the stage. She was dressed in a leather catsuit and held the leash of another girl, a smallish blonde who was naked and who walked with her head down and her hands behind her back.

Mistress Diana led her girl to a pillory up on the stage. Turning it to face the audience she placed the girl into the pillory locking her wrists and neck in the device.

“My slave here loves to be fucked with my strap-on. Since she has been such a good girl lately, I promised her a good fucking. I just didn’t tell her she would have such an audience for it!” she said laughing.

Diana put the strap-on dildo on and came up behind the girl. Without any lube or preparation at all, she grabbed the girls hips and lunged forward impaling her fully on the large plastic cock.

Jewel screamed at the shock of suddenly being stuffed full of the cock, but as the Mistress began pumping hard and fast into her, jewel’s screams turned to moans of desire and her face went from shocked surprise to one of lustful passion and need. The Mistress pounded into her again and again as jewel shook in the pillory from the force of the Mistress’s thrusts.

It was only a matter of a few minutes before the bound slave was moaning her need “Please Mistress, please may I cum?” she whimpered. But Diana refused and kept plunging into her tender pussy. A couple of moments later, jewel repeated her plea. Again she was denied and even Chelsea could feel the disappointment in the girl as she was made to withhold her orgasm.

“Please, Oh Mistress please may I cum?” jewel begged once more. Mistress Diana reached under the girl with one hand and grabbed the girl’s tit, digging her talon-like fingernails into the soft flesh. The girl squealed painfully and then came all over the Mistress’s fake cock.

As the poor captured submissive came, her Mistress increased her savage thrusting, intent on prolonging the girls orgasm. She pinched the girls nipple and slapped her tits hard. She shoved the plastic cock deep into her pussy over and over as the girl squealed and moaned and whimpered.

Finally exhausted and sore, the Mistress relented and pulled out, spinning the pillory and the girl so she was sideways to the crowd and walked in front of her. She grabbed the girls sweat-soaked hair and hauled her head up, only to shove the fake cock into her mouth.

“Now, slut, clean up my cock!” she said. The girl gratefully did as her Mistress commanded, licking the plastic phallus until it was spotless. To the applause of the audience, Mistress Diana released her submissive and the two of them went back to their seats, Mistress Diana helping the wobbly jewel down the steps carefully.

Professor Diederich turned to Chelsea. “I want you to go to the bathroom and get out of that dress. Come back here with dress in hand, wearing only your panties and your heels,” he told her.

“Master?” she looked at him in disbelief.

“You heard me. Now go.”

“Master! I-I can’t!” she protested.

“You heard what I said, slut. Now move it or you’ll be sorry!” he said, his voice turning cross.

Not wanting to make him any madder, she resigned herself, and got up and went into the bathroom. Returning a couple of minutes later and several shades redder, she sat down with the dress in her lap trying to cover her shameless lack of clothing.

“Now for your entertainment, ladies and gentlemen, I present Master Andrew and his submissive little c.”

The Professor stood and put his hand out for Chelsea. “No Master! Please!” she said horrified.

“Come, slut,” he said.

“Master! Please, I beg of you!” she said, drawing back.

He leaned down and growled “Why do you think I brought you to a BDSM play party? Now come with me and do not embarrass me further!”

Turning crimson red, she rose and followed him onto the stage. He led her over to a tall wooden post with four flat arms that stuck out forming a stable stand. Two of the legs had ankle cuffs attached and the post had a pair of cuffs on a chain. In the middle of the post was a leather-covered pad on a short metal rod.

The Professor positioned her with her back to the post. He cuffed her ankles at the base of the device and then reached up to cuff her wrists to the chain. Then he adjusted the pad in the middle so it held her still at the small of her back. With her stretched and bound, she was ready.

“This is a new submissive, ladies and gentlemen. She has never been to one of our play parties before so this will be all new for her. Lets see how she does, shall we?” he spoke to the crowd. Everyone gave her their full attention – fresh meat was always a treat for them!

He turned to Chelsea “Just trust me, slut. Just relax and enjoy this. You are with me,” he said in a low whisper. She felt a lot better knowing that he was there beside her. Chelsea wasn’t sure of all of this, but she trusted him and knew he would not let anything happen to her.

He brought a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator around to her. Turning back to the audience he spoke. “I have seen this submissive in action. She cums so wonderfully, I wanted you all to see her cum as well!”

With that, he began rubbing her pussy through her pink thong panties. At first her embarrassment and the idea she was on display like this prevented her from reacting to his actions, but it wasn’t long before her fear gave way to arousal as he continued massaging and petting her.

She started softly moaning and spread her legs a bit wider. He smiled as she began to get into it more. Within a few minutes, she was moaning louder and grinding against his hand trembling and making her chains rattle.

He paused for a moment going over to the table to retrieve something when he returned to her he had a Hitachi Magic Wand in his hand. When she saw it, she immediately recognized and remembered what the device had done for her the last time.

She moaned and trembled even more as he came closer with the tool. He held it up so she could see it and clicked it on, and Chelsea about came right there. When she heard the buzzing from the device, she instantly got wet and closed her eyes, knowing that the torture was about to get serious.

She couldn’t have been more right. The instant the Wand touched her panties her eyes flew open and her mouth dropped as her brain suddenly flashed over with the incredible sensations coming in from her pussy and clit.

Her whole body jolted in reaction but held as she was she could not escape. seconds later she found her voice and her moans began to fill the room. She shook and twisted in her bonds to try to avoid the vibrator but she had little wiggle room and he kept the devious tool pressed firmly into her crotch.

She began humping against it, even though she didn’t want to cum here in public, her body was betraying her wishes. She spread her legs and rolled her hips into the device, fucking herself against the incessant buzzing of the Wand.

“Ohhhh, Master! May I cum?” she asked him.

“Not yet, slut,” he said. The vibrator continued its evil work. Chelsea squirmed and wriggled, sweat forming on her forehead as the stress of holding back her orgasm increased. Her legs trembled and she spread them wider.

“Master, please! Please let me cum!” she pleaded. He pulled the front of her panties away from her belly and shoved the vibrator down into her panties, making sure the head contacted her wet slit pussy. He let the panties hold it in place while his attentions went up to her hard throbbing nipples.

“So you want to cum, do you, slut?” he said as he pinched both her nipples with his fingers. Chelsea arched and moaned as she tried to process this new input.

“YESS, MASSTERRR!” she whined.

“THEN CUM! CUM NOW!” he growled loud enough for the whole room to hear. Chelsea exploded as she released her pent-up sexual energy

OHHH, MASTER! FUCK!” she screamed, the sounds of her orgasm reverberating off the warehouse walls. With her orgasm crashing around her, He pressed the vibrator hard into her pussy forcing her orgasm to greater heights and prolonging it maddeningly.

Chelsea twisted and shook in her bonds, tossing her head back and forth as her eyes glazed over with lust. She clenched her hands as her mind left her and she became lost in the whirlwind of her own impassioned desires.

At last, after an agonizingly long time, the Professor relented and allowed her orgasm to pass. Chelsea stood there, chained and bound to the apparatus, her chest heaving as she panted for breath, little rivulets of sweat running down her body, between her tits and down over her belly. Pussy juice mixed with sweat dripped onto the stage floor as she trembled and quaked from the exertion.

After an all-to-short break, she was stunned when he shoved his hand into her cum sticky panties. He stuck his middle two fingers into her pussy and laid the outer fingers in the crease of her thighs. He started using short fast strokes curling his fingers and rubbing her spongy g-spot. Her pussy still quivering and sensitized from her first orgasm, it wasn’t long at all before she was begging again for release.

“Oh, Fuck! Oh, shit, MASTERRRR!” she said as he worked her pussy to the brink of another orgasm. Then he stopped, massaging her mound and inner thighs. He resumed and again brought her to the edge.

“Oh, Master, please don’t! Don’t tease!” she whimpered.

He smiled. Then he resumed fingerfucking her, but this time he took her over the edge.

OHH FUUUCKK! OH GOD, MASTERR!” she screamed, as once again she exploded, her pussy juices pouring out of her like emptying a bucket. She laid her head back, not caring anymore who was watching or what was going on around her, totally engrossed in her own selfish need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.