Tea and Strumpet - Cover

Tea and Strumpet

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl from a small town in Great Britain comes to America to go to college - and finds the kind of education that isn't in any of the pamphlets!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Professor Diederich dropped Chelsea off at her dorm the next morning. He had to be at the university early to prepare for class and Chelsea’s first class wasn’t until the second period of the day. So she had plenty of time to shower, change, and prepare for the day. She went to her first class of the day, which was Professor Diederich’s class. As the class let out, she walked up to his desk. She waited until the room was clear before talking to him.

“Professor, would you like me to stop by after class and see if you need any help?”

“That would be fine. I will see you then.” he said, winking at her.

Chelsea went on about her day, but her mind was not on what she was doing at the time. Instead it was on her upcoming meeting that afternoon with the Professor. She fondly remembered last night and the wonderful feelings and sensations he had brought her.

She hoped to have a repeat of that very soon! She recalled how he had shocked her at first with his basement dungeon, but it turned into the best night she could remember! What he had done to her was incredible and she could feel her pussy dampening just remembering it all!

Finally the last bell of the day sounded and she quickly made her way across campus to the Professor’s classroom. Once again she paused at the door to make sure she was as presentable as she could be.

She knocked, this time more boldly than the other day, and peeked inside. She saw the Professor sitting in his chair with his head back and his eyes closed. His books were open on the desk and he looked tired.

“Professor?” she said quietly. She didn’t want to disturb him if he was resting. He opened his eyes and upon seeing her sat up a bit.

“Hello Miss Bell. Thank you for coming by,” he said.

“Are you all right, Professor?”

“Yes, it’s just been a long day, that’s all,” he said, with a sigh.

“Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Well, if you don’t have anything going on tonight...,” he made sure the room was empty and the door was closed, “I would like you to come home with me. I could use a little distraction!”

“I would love to be your ‘distraction’ tonight, Professor!” she said with a big smile. This is just what she was hoping would happen! She was thrilled! Chelsea’s pussy twitched and her nipples hardened at the prospects of another night of wild sex!

“Okay then, go back to your dorm and put together whatever you will need for tonight. Make sure you bring what you want to wear for tomorrow as well, so you don’t have to go back to your dorm in the morning,” he told her, “I will come by in about a half hour to get you.”

Chelsea went back to her dorm, excited and hardly able to think! She was going to spend the night with her new Master again tonight and she knew that that meant another night of incredible sex! After putting some school clothes in a bag for tomorrow, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

She didn’t like what she saw. In front of her was a pretty plain and ordinary looking college girl in blue jeans and a white blouse. Not the look for a Masters slut at all! She changed her clothes, wanting to look especially fetching for him and the casual blue jeans and blouse look wasn’t how she wanted to dress for him.

Chelsea changed into her flirty little dress, a mid-thigh length black number with a little cleavage and spaghetti straps. Nothing too daring – after all, she was a pretty conservative type girl. But it was flirty enough, she hoped, to get him to notice her! She put on her strappy little heels and then went to do her makeup.

Chelsea didn’t wear a lot of makeup, like some of the other girls on campus. But she did the best she could and hoped that she looked good enough for him. She so wanted to look her very best for her new Master, to please him in the way she looked as well as the way she behaved.

Her time almost up, she picked up her overnight bag, checked herself once more in the mirror and shrugging her shoulders left her room and headed downstairs to meet the Professor. She had just gotten downstairs and into the lobby for a couple minutes before the Professor pulled up. But unlike the other day when he took her home, this time he wasn’t driving a rental truck. Instead, he was in his own car, a red, two-door Lexus convertible.

“Oh my, Professor, this is a beautiful car!”

“Thank you. I enjoy driving it. And it seems to impress all the kids around here!” he said, chuckling. He opened the door for her and helped her into the butter-soft leather seat. She looked around at the luxurious interior as he walked around and got into his seat. “Ready?” he asked.

“Yes, Master, she said smiling broadly. She was not with Professor Diederich, now. She was with her Master! He left the dorm and headed towards his home in Winnetka about 45 minutes north of the University on the shore of Lake Michigan.

He took a different route this night though. It was a nice night and he needed to wind down from a hectic day so he decided to drive along the lake shore rather than the freeway he normally took. Besides, he had a lovely passenger this time and he wanted to enjoy her company as well!

“I see you changed your clothes from earlier today. You look very nice, Chelsea,” he said.

“Thank you, Master. I wanted to look my best for you,” she said, blushing at his compliment.

“Well I appreciate that. You are a good girl,” he said. She was thrilled that he approved of the way she looked. She had always been pretty shy and self-conscious as it was, and now that she was trying so hard to please this man, it made her even more unsure.

They drove for awhile until they came to a place called Montrose Beach. Montrose Beach is a little spit of land that sticks out into Lake Michigan. He pulled the car out onto the spit and parked facing the city skyline. He got out of the car, went around to her side and helped her out. Then he went back to the trunk and got out a blanket.

“Come,” he said. Chelsea took his hand and followed him down to a grassy spot close to the water. There was no one around at the time, a fact the Professor knew well. He laid the blanket out and they laid down on it to watch the water.

“I come here often to unwind and decompress after a stressful day. I wanted to show it to you,” he said.

“It’s very beautiful,” she said, “thank you for showing it to me.”

“Well you are very beautiful as well,” he said, stroking her cheek. She moaned very softly as he caressed her cheek. He pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. Chelsea opened her mouth and allowed his tongue in to play with her own. She moaned into his mouth as his hand roamed over her body.

She felt him stroking and squeezing her tits through her dress and then sadly leave them to head down her body. He got to the hem of her dress and as she finally felt his warm hands on her smooth skin, she gasped.

He was sending electric sparks through her and making goosebumps appear on her skin as his finger left fiery trails wherever they went. He ran his fingers lightly and slowly up her inner thigh and Chelsea groaned knowing where he was headed.

“Ohhhhhh,” she moaned as she felt his hand reach her dampening pussy. He stroked her pussy through her knickers, the satiny fabric adding even more to his soft teasing fingertips. She parted her legs for him as he teased her, tracing the outline of her swollen pussy lips and rubbing the fabric across her erect clit.

He rubbed her pussy through the fabric of her knickers until they were soaked from her pussy juices. Chelsea laid back, legs spread, grabbing her tits as he massaged her aching pussy, slowly bringing her fever higher and higher. When he felt she was at the proper state of excitement he stopped.

“Take off your panties,” he told her. Chelsea didn’t think about it; she slid her soaked knickers off in one swift motion and handed them to him. He sniffed them, inhaling her scent deeply.

“Open your mouth,” he said. Chelsea opened he mouth and he stuffed her pussy soaked panties into her mouth.

“There that should keep you busy and quiet,” he said. He positioned himself between her thighs and dove into her crotch, placing his hot mouth over her pussy as his tongue slipped into her velvety depths. His tongue parted her pussy lips and lapped up her sweet nectar, flicking over her throbbing, pulsing clit.

“MMMFFFFF,” Chelsea moaned and grabbed the blanket under her, gripping it until her knuckles turned white from effort. Her thighs trembled and she rolled her head from side to side and he ate her pussy with a voraciousness she had ever experienced before. Her already excited state plus this new attack on her most intimate area had Chelsea close to orgasm in minutes.

“MMffff, MMMFFFF,” she mumbled through her panty-gag.

“You want to cum, slut? Is that what you are trying to say?” he asked, raising his face. Chelsea nodded her head rapidly up and down in a yes motion.

“MMMMFFFFF!” Chelsea moaned again.

“Take out your gag then. I want to hear you cum,” he growled. He went back to his work as Chelsea pulled the pussy and saliva-soaked cloth from her mouth. He lapped at her pussy a couple more times then sucked her clit into his mouth and nipped at the bud. That was all she could take.

OHHH, FUUUCKKK! MASTER! I’M CUMMMING!” she said as she grabbed his head, pulling him hard into her pussy. She flooded his mouth and tongue with her juices as she came harder than she ever had before. God this man was incredible!

She writhed and rolled around on the blanket in the throes of total bliss as he continued lapping and sucking on her. She trembled and quaked as her muscles tightened in a seizure-like spasm.

Finally, Master relented and ceased his teasing. She collapsed back on the blanket, chest heaving as she regained her breath. She looked at him as he laid down next to her and smiled happily.

“Thank you, Master,” she panted.

“Oh we are far from done my little slut. That was just the beginning of tonight’s entertainment!”

Chelsea closed her eyes and reveled in the afterglow of her orgasm for awhile before Master interjected.

“We’d better be going, slut. We still have to get home,” he said. He gathered up the blanket and walked her up to the car, seating her in her place then putting the blanket in the trunk before getting in himself.

They finished the ride home with Chelsea staring dreamily out the car window with a smile on her face. She was so happy to be with her Master that there was no need for words. They got home to his house and he escorted her inside. Once inside, with the door closed, he sprang into action.

He had allowed her to enter the house first and as he closed the door behind him, he reached out and grabbed a handful of her strawberry mane, pulling her back roughly past him and slamming her to the door, He spun around and grabbed her throat, pinning her to the door. He looked at her wide, startled eyes and smiled, leaning in to kiss her hard as he held her to the door.

Chelsea whimpered as he took possession of what was his. She spread her legs as she felt his thigh press between hers. With one hand wrapped around her throat telling her she was his, he used his other to strip the thin spaghetti strap off her shoulder, dropping the front of her dress down on that side and exposing her tit.

He grabbed her fleshy mound and dug his fingers deep into the milky white flesh. Chelsea responded with a loud moan, spreading her arms and raking her fingernails across the doors surface.

“Ohhhhh, Master!” Chelsea gasped as he finally broke the kiss. His hands moved down to grip her upper arms just above the elbows, holding them next to her ribs and firmly against the door. He moved his head down and bite her shoulder, tearing another passionate gasp from her parted lips. She arched her back as he devoured her.

“Master, please,” she panted, “take me downstairs. Use me, Master. Use your slut, please.”

He looked at her, seeing the pleading look in her eyes. He could not refuse her. Taking her by the wrist, he led her downstairs and over to the spanking horse. The spanking horse is a modified sawhorse with a padded top and metal rings in various places to tie the spanking victim to it.

He leaned Chelsea over the side of the horse and then spread her ankles fastening one, then the other to the legs of the horse with the leather restraints that were with it. He walked around the other side of the apparatus and then knelt and did the same with her wrists. Secured to the horse now and barely able to wiggle, he walked away for a moment, leaving her to wonder where he went. He returned to her side a couple moments later though.

“Now slut, are you ready?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, trembling with anticipated excitement.

“Good. Now ordinarily the device you are on is used to punish a slut like yourself. However in this instance, I think it will do fine for what I have in mind for you.”

He came up behind her kneeling down. He parted her ass cheeks a bit and smiled. Her smooth exposed pussy was glistening with pussy juice – and he hadn’t even started yet!

“What a wet little pussy you have slut! Are you excited already?” he chuckled.

“Yesss, Master,” she moaned.

“Well then, let’s see how you feel when we are done here, shall we?” he said. Chelsea heard a loud click and a low hum. “This is a very effective vibrator called a Magic Wand. You will see why it’s called a ‘Magic Wand’ momentarily.” He brought the vibrator into contact with her pussy and Chelsea reacted almost immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.