Tea and Strumpet - Cover

Tea and Strumpet

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl from a small town in Great Britain comes to America to go to college - and finds the kind of education that isn't in any of the pamphlets!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Their trip to California came to an end all too soon. Before they knew it, it was time to leave and head back home to Chicago. Before leaving, Master went to the organization that hosted the seminar he spoke at to thank them for their hospitality and for inviting him to speak.

While he was gone, Chelsea concentrated on packing and getting them ready to head back home. She wished they could have stayed longer – there was so much more she wanted to see and do. But they did have to return, there were responsibilities waiting for them at home.

So Chelsea got busy packing and readying things for their departure. She packed their clothes except for what they would wear on the plane and then packed away the treasures she had bought while they were here.

She picked up the bikini she had bought fingering the material while smiling, remembering her trip to the beach and the sex they had had right there in the ocean. She packed the swimsuit away and then picked up the mementos Master had bought for her when they went to Disneyland.

She especially loved her huge Mickey Mouse stuffed toy, she even slept with it the first night she had it! With her Master on one side and Mickey on the other, she had slept like a baby that night!

She had just finished putting the last things into the suitcase when Master came back. “Are you all finished packing little slut?” he asked.

“Yes, Master, everything is packed away except our clothes for tomorrow,” she said.

“Very good. Our flight leaves first thing in the morning so we have to be ready to leave early. We will just have time to catch a quick breakfast before we leave for the airport.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, “Master, can we please come back sometime? This was a wonderful trip, but there is so much more I would like to see here.”

“Maybe we can sometime. I would like to see more of Southern California too. It is a remarkable place, isn’t it?”

“Oh yes, Master ... more than I could ever have imagined back in Farnborough!” she said, smiling.


The next morning, he woke up before she did and jumped in the shower quickly while she slept a bit more.

“Come on you lazy little slut!” he said coming into the room, drying his hair. “I left you a towel for your shower. C’mon, get a move on, we have a plane to catch!” He gave her a playful swat on the ass as she stirred in the bed.

“Yeowch! Master!” Chelsea squealed, smiling and scampering into the bathroom. A quick shower, and a couple of minutes later she was dressed and entered the living room.

“I’m ready to go, Master,” she said.

“Good,” he said. He called the front desk and asked if the hotel concierge was in. The desk said he was and then he asked a bell boy to come get their luggage. A few minutes later the bell boy arrived and took their luggage downstairs on a rolling luggage rack. The bell boy parked the luggage cart with their bags near the front desk while Master and Chelsea went in to see the concierge in his office.

“Hello Sir,” Master said “my girl and I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for your assistance while we were here. Your recommendation for the restaurant was excellent, the limo and the tickets to the play likewise excellent. We appreciate your help very much.”

“It is quite all right, Sir, it is all part of our service,” the concierge said.

“Still my good man, I am not in a habit of letting good service go unrewarded. My girl here also would like to thank you for your exemplary service, wouldn’t you?” he said to Chelsea.

“Yes, Master,” Chelsea said. She got up from her chair and walked around to the side of the concierge’s desk. “With your permission, Sir,” she said and knelt in front of him. She spread his legs and looked up him, licking her soft red lips and unzipped his trousers. The concierge’s eyes got big as dinner plates as she fished his cock out of his pants. “Mmmm, Sir!” she cooed as she held his cock in her soft hand.

Chelsea bent to her work, licking up and down the shaft and taking him into her mouth. With the skills she had learned from her Master and developed through many sessions with him, she expertly began suctioning on the concierge’s manhood.

Wrapping one hand around his cock she twisted and she bobbed up and down on the shaft pausing every so often to spit on his cock to act as lubrication. With her other hand she cupped his balls massaging them and coaxing them to release their load of his cum.

“Holy Shit!” he said as he felt her working him. He leaned back in his chair and spread his legs wider for her. She increased her rhythm, pumping him faster and faster. Within only a few moments she could feel him swelling in her mouth as he prepared to blow his load.

“Now be sure to swallow every drop slut, we don’t want to get this man’s fine clothes messy!” Master said to Chelsea.

“Mmm, Mmmph,” Chelsea said around his fat cock in her mouth. Her voice sent vibrations through his cock and that was all it took, as the man’s cock erupted in white sticky cum, which Chelsea dutifully swallowed as quickly as her mouth filled. He shot three heavy spurts into her warm waiting mouth before he finally collapsed back into his chair, panting like he had just run a marathon.

Chelsea finished swallowing down the last of his cum and licked his shrinking cock completely clean, placing it softly back into his pants and zipping him back up. She finished by placing a soft kiss on his zipper and then rising back to her feet.

“Thank you, Sir. For everything.” she said, her head lowered. Then she went back and stood beside her Master.

The cab came to take them to the airport and after getting their tickets and checking the bags, they made it to the gate just in time to begin boarding the plane.

The plane took off after a few minutes delay and they were headed home. The pilot came over the plane’s PA system and informed the passengers of the flight information and then turned off the seatbelt sign.

“Well, it looks like we have a few hours to kill. Did you enjoy your trip, my dear?” he asked Chelsea?

“Oh yes, Master! It was wonderful! I can’t wait to tell my mom and sister back home! They will be so jealous!” she said smiling.

They settled back in their chairs for the four and a half hour flight to Chicago. He looked around at the cabin they were in – it was about half full with no one sitting next to them or directly in front or back. The nearest person was two rows in front of them and across the center aisle. “Yes, that will work perfectly”, he thought to himself smiling.

He had placed her on the window seat with him next to her so she was as far away from the aisle as possible. As she sat there looking at the window at the countryside passing by, he reached over and gently stroked her thigh. She turned her head and smiled at him, then turned her attention back to the window.

He stood up, removing his jacket and sat back down covering her lap and legs. Reaching under the covering he continued to play with her, stroking her leg and tracing his fingertips up to her mound. Chelsea parted her legs, knowing what her Master wanted. He dipped his hand down between her legs and brushed lightly over her pussy lips.

A light gasp from Chelsea told him that he had lit her fire and that all he needed to do is fan it a bit to cause it to grow. And fan it he did. He slipped a finger between the soft folds of her pussy and felt the wetness beginning to appear.

He rubbed her throbbing clit and sent sparks racing up her spine and into her brain. She opened her legs wider and laid her head back in her seat as she gave herself over to the sensation her Master was producing.

“Ohhhh, Master,” Chelsea cooed softly as he toyed with her clit and slipped a finger into her velvety wetness. She placed a hand on each thigh, holding them apart and gripping her knees as his fingering drove her higher and higher.

He watched her as he strummed her sex, her head laid back her eyes closed, biting her lip as she tried to fight the growing urgency building within her. Her breathing got ragged and she struggled to maintain her composure as he continued to mercilessly work her swollen clit and pussy.

He brought her to the edge, and she grasped his hand as she reached the edge. He pulled away for a moment to let her calm a bit. But his hand returned to its work shortly and she climbed once again to the edge of the abyss. He brought her to the very edge of her orgasm three or four times before she pleaded for him to stop.

“Follow me,” he commanded. As soon as she was able to get up she followed him to the back of the plane and into one of the bathroom stalls. She knew what she was there for. Without any direction from him she sat down on the toilet lid and unzipped his pants, bringing his already hard cock out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.