Tea and Strumpet - Cover

Tea and Strumpet

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl from a small town in Great Britain comes to America to go to college - and finds the kind of education that isn't in any of the pamphlets!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Slow  

A couple days into their trip, Chelsea and the Professor are enjoying an early morning romp. He had woken up with a raging hard-on and Chelsea was only too pleased to help him with it.

“Oooh Master, what have you got there?” Chelsea said, taking hold of his hard cock through his pajama bottoms. Chelsea wasn’t allowed to wear anything to bed at home, but here she was allowed a big oversize t-shirt to wear which hung down just above mid thigh when she stood up.

He rolled her onto her back with him on top of her. “That, my amorous little slut, is for later. Right now...” he said he leaned down to her crushing his lips to hers in a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned softly and he slipped his tongue into her open, waiting mouth.

She sucked on his tongue as if it was a tiny cock and his hand moved down her side stopping only briefly at her breast and then continuing on its way. He slipped his hand under the hem of the shirt and glided smoothly up her thigh.

Finding her already wet, he thumbed her hard clit as she gasped into his mouth. She spread her legs and put a hand on his, encouraging him to continue. He broke the kiss, grabbing her wrists and putting them up over her head.

“Leave those hands up there,” he commanded. Chelsea grabbed the bottom of the headboard to keep her hands busy. He then pulled her t-shirt up over her head and off her, pooling the fabric up on her outstretched arms. With her body spread, naked, and ready for him, he leaned over her and placed his hot mouth over her wet sex, his tongue finding her slit and diving in without hesitation.

“Oh god, Master! Oh yesss!” she moaned as she rolled her hips up to meet his mouth. He reached up to grab her breasts with both hands curling his fingers deep into her soft milky flesh. She groaned lustfully as the pain in her breasts mixed with the pleasure his mouth and tongue were giving her.

She splayed her legs even wider offering herself up to him to devour. He licked up and down her slit from the bottom near her ass to her clit, flicking the little nub each time he got to it. He lapped at her with a broad, flat tongue and the sensations he produced were driving her crazy. She arched her back and moaned, her thighs trembling with effort.

Suddenly the air was split with a woman’s shrill shriek.

“Ay Dios mio!” (translated Oh my God!)

Master looked up quickly to find one of the hotel maids had come into the room. He sat up and Chelsea quickly covered herself.

“Please excuse me, Sir! I-I knocked, but there was no answer. I didn’t know you were in the room! I came to clean,” she said with a heavy Mexican accent.

“It’s okay ... what is your name dear?”

“Isabella. Isabella Sanchez. Please don’t tell my boss about this – I will get fired and I need this job!” she said, terrified of what this could mean.

“Isabella, that’s a pretty name. Relax Isabella, no one is going to tell your boss.” he said rising to stand. He took a couple steps to her and took her hand. “Come closer, please.” She came over to him and he led her to the foot of the bed where Chelsea lay. He motioned to Chelsea who uncovered herself again, laying on the bed naked and exposed.

“She is very beautiful, isn’t she, Isabella?” He whispered in a low growl in the maids ear as he held her shoulders.

“Y-yes, Sir.”

“You are quite beautiful too, isn’t she Chelsea?” he asked.

“Oh yes, Master. She is very lovely.”

“Look Isabella. See how wet she is, laying there ... she likes you. Do you like her?”

“Y-yes, Sir,” Isabella said falteringly. He stood behind her, pressed up against the young Mexican girl as she softly swayed back and forth. Her head was reeling from what was happening to her. His hands roamed down her sides and wrapped around her waist

He softly kissed her earlobe and the girl moaned almost imperceptibly. He could feel her tremble though and he knew that she was becoming aroused. His hands moved slowly up her stomach and up to her rib cage. Isabella’s breath quickened. He reached her breasts and her desire became audible to the whole room.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned and closed her eyes.

“Master, may I play with your new friend?” Chelsea asked, knowing this was what he intended and playing along with him.

“What do you say Isabella, would you like to play with us?” He said growling again. He could feel she wanted to, all she needs was a little coaxing. He turned her around and pressed his hard cock against her. She felt the stiff shaft and he hooked his finger under her chin, lifting her face to his.

“We both want you to play,” he said.

“Yesss,” Isabella moaned.

Chelsea got up and began helping Isabella out of her maids uniform, while he went to make sure the door was locked so they wouldn’t be disturbed. He took a quick peek out into the hallway to make sure the coast was clear, but there was no one in the hallway. He shut and locked the door, leaving the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob.

Returning to the bed, he found Chelsea finishing undressing the maid. Isabella was a very pretty 22 year old Mexican girl, five foot two inches tall, with shoulder-length brown hair brown eyes and a very pleasing 34DD-22-32 figure.

He looked over the girl admiringly and noticed her navel piercing as well as her pierced nipples. While Chelsea had neither a navel or nipple piercings, she seemed fascinated by them – a fact that he took particular note of. Chelsea was sitting on the edge of the bed and Isabella was standing in front of her.

Chelsea was touching her nipples and playing with the piercings and Isabella was enjoying her touch. He came up behind the young girl and put his hands on her hips. She gasped slightly at his touch, then melted into him. Chelsea, seeing this, took one of Isabella’s now erect nipples into her mouth, tonguing and toying with the stiff bud.

“Ohhhh” Isabella moaned, tilting her head back as Chelsea chewed on the maid’s stiff hard nipples.

“Do you like that, Isabella, do you like the way her hot mouth feels on your hard nipples?” he asked.

“Ohh yes, sir,” she moaned again.

“Call me Master,” he told her.

“OHHH, FUCK!” she moaned loudly, her body quaking now with desire.

He grabbed her throat firmly, but not choking her. “Lay on the bed,” he commanded. Isabella obeyed quickly she laid on the bed and he pulled her down until her ass just sat at the edge of the bed. Chelsea moved around to the girls head, taking her arms and putting them up over her head and holding them there.

While Chelsea kept the maids hand busy, Master got down between the girls legs. Spreading them, he gazed at the girls exposed, wet pussy. She wasn’t shaved like Chelsea was, but she was trimmed with a nice neat triangular patch of short brown hair above her large clit.

“So, slut, do you like your pussy licked and eaten?” he asked the maid.

“Oh yes!” she moaned loudly trying to hump the air in anticipation.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Master. Oh please,” she moaned. Saying the word made her even hotter and she wiggled and writhed helplessly as Chelsea held her firmly.

He leaned forward and ran his finger up and down her slit as the girl struggled to get him to enter her. He toyed with her large throbbing clit as she gasped. Then he placed his mouth over her sex and his tongue dived between her soft folds.

“Yessss,” she hissed as his tongue explored her. She arched her back and thrust her breasts up at Chelsea. Chelsea obliged her, pinching her nipples and pulling at them, then slapping at her breasts as he continued eating her pussy. Isabella had never experienced anything like this before and was extremely turned on.

He continued working on her pussy, alternating licking her slit and toying with it with his thumb or fingers. She was rolling her hips up and down as if fucking an invisible cock, her legs spread wide as she relished in what he was doing to her. Chelsea was herself, licking and playing with the girls breasts and aching nipples. Isabella was in heaven!

“Ohhh God! Oh I’m going to cum!” she cried as she neared her peak.

“Not until you beg, slut! You better not cum unless you beg permission!” he warned.

“Oh please Master! Oh fuck, I need to cum! Please, please, please!” she begged.

“I don’t know. Chelsea do you think she was sincere?” he asked.

“No, Master. I think she needs to beg better than that!” Chelsea said grinning. She was just glad to see someone else begging for a change!

“You heard her. Try again, slut!” he said to the desperate girl.

“OH MASTER PLEASE! Please let me cum! Oh please I’ll do anything, anything you want! Just please, let me cum!”

“Very well then, But I’m going to hold you to that promise my little slut!” he said.

Positioning himself beside her, he slipped his two middle fingers into Isabelle’s dripping pussy and used his two outer fingers to hold her pussy lips open. He laid his other hand on her mound and holding her down, he began using short jerky movements rapidly up and down while his fingertips massaged her g-spot. In no time the girl screamed out her orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.