Tea and Strumpet - Cover

Tea and Strumpet

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl from a small town in Great Britain comes to America to go to college - and finds the kind of education that isn't in any of the pamphlets!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Slow  

Chelsea was making dinner one night a few weeks after their picnic romp. It was one of her Master’s favorite dishes, a pot roast, and she wanted it to come out perfect. Finally she had finished cooking it and while it “rested” on the countertop, she went to his study to see if he was ready for dinner.

“Master?” she said, tapping lightly on the door.

“Enter.”

“Dinner is about ready, Master,” she said, coming up and standing beside the desk, her head lowered and her hands clasped together in front of her. He looked up from his computer screen at her.

“Thank you, slut. I will be there in a moment. I just need to respond to this email.”

“Very good, Master.” she said, and turned to head back to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, he walked into the dining room just as Chelsea finished serving up the pot roast. As was his custom, he seated her first, and then himself. Chelsea served him his plate and then her own, waiting until he started eating before taking her first bite as he had taught her.

As they ate, he told her about the email he was working on when she came in the study. “I received an email today from a group in Los Angeles. They are holding a psychology seminar and have asked me if I would come out and be a guest speaker there. How would you like to go to Los Angeles with me?”

Chelsea dropped her fork in shock at the news. “Really, Master? You aren’t kidding around?” she said, afraid of the answer.

“Yes, slut. Really. Do you want to go with me?”

“Oh Master! Oh yes! I would love to go to Los Angeles! I have always wanted to see Hollywood and Los Angeles!” she said excitedly, “When would we go?”

“Well the seminar is in two weeks, so I thought we would leave a couple of days before it and then stay a couple of days after so we can see some of the sights. It’s a three day seminar, but I am not sure which day they will want me to speak. When we get there, I am sure there will be a schedule and I can find out exactly when I am to speak then. But we’ll have time to see some of the sights while we are there.”

“Oh Master! I am so excited!” Chelsea said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him over and over.

The next few days dragged by for Chelsea and she tried to occupy her time with looking at travel brochures and the Internet. Finally the day of their departure arrived. Chelsea didn’t sleep a wink the night before because she was just too wound up over the trip. Since their flight left just before noon, Chelsea had packed their bags the night before and hung the clothes they would wear on the hooks on the bedroom door.

Chelsea bounced out of bed the instant the alarm went off and raced into the bathroom to shower and get ready. In record time, she came out of the bathroom, showered, fresh, and with her makeup and hair a picture of perfection.

She got dressed in the clothes she had laid out, clothes Master had approved of, and she was ready to go. She was downstairs sitting on the couch waiting when he came down. He, too, had showered and gotten dressed and he smiled when he saw her sitting there, waiting for him.

“So are you ready to head to the airport then?” he asked.

“Yes, Master. I am ready,” she replied. He went to bring the car up to the door and as he did, Chelsea made sure everything was turned off in the house. He took the bags to the car, putting them in the trunk along with his laptop and briefcase. Then they were off to the airport.

The flight to Los Angeles went smoothly and after four and a half hours, they were landing in Los Angeles. Chelsea had her face pressed to the airplane window as they approached and she was in awe as the city seemed to stretch on forever!

When the plane landed and pulled up to the terminal, they got off the plane and went into the terminal and downstairs to get their luggage. Master hailed a cab when they got to the front door and they headed to the hotel they would be staying in.

The taxi ride took them through the center of Los Angeles with its gigantic skyscrapers on either side. Chelsea looked in amazement at the “canyon” the huge buildings created. “Oh, Master! It’s all so incredible!” she said as they drove to their hotel. They arrived at the hotel after a short 20 minute ride. Once they had checked in and the bell boy had shown them to their room, the two of them were able to relax a bit before dinner.

Their room was a suite, with the living room containing a couch, a lounge chair, a small table with two chairs, a desk, and a wall-mounted big 55” television. Down the short hallway was the bathroom with the typical amenities, and past that was the bedroom with a kingsize four poster bed, large chest of drawers, a large mirrored dresser, and double closet. The living room had a sliding glass door leading to a large private deck, while the bedroom had French doors to it. The deck had a hot tub in one corner and a spectacular view of the city.

“I can see us using this while we are here!” he said, smiling wickedly.

“Yes, Master,” Chelsea said, knowing that he already had ideas for using her while they were there. “It is a lovely room. Thank you for bringing me, Master.”

“Well I didn’t want you staying home alone. Besides, my little slut, I plan on making you earn your vacation!” he said, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her close, kissing her hard on the lips. She moaned a husky “yes” into his mouth as he crushed his lips to hers, his free hand sliding down her back to grab a handful of ass.

“Master ... please,” Chelsea whined. She knew that this trip was to be more than a business trip – her Master rarely let an opportunity for a new sexual adventure pass by. And as excited as she was to see this famous Hollywood and other parts of Los Angeles, she also knew that sometime and somewhere she would be tested by him. Tested and taken.

She was prepared for this, and now his kiss and his hand on her ass sparked the fire in her belly. Her pussy began getting damp and she wriggled her ass to let him know. Reaching around his waist, she pulled him closer to her, eager to feel if he was similarly excited.

She was pleased to find his hard cock confirmed her suspicions. She pressed her pussy to his hard cock and rubbed herself on him, letting him know that she was just as anxious to be used.

“Such a needy little slut, aren’t you?” he chuckled.

“Yes, Master,” she said, smiling.

“Well before we can enjoy this room, we need to get unpacked and settled in,” he said.

“Yes, Master. I will take care of it. You just sit back and relax,” she said. So he sat back in the lounge chair while she unpacked the suitcases on the bed and put things away. She hung up his suits and her dresses and then went in and hooked up his laptop and set up his work area. When she was finished, she came back to where he was sitting and knelt down in front of him as she did at home. She waited there, head down, for him to speak.

“Are you finished unpacking everything?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And is my laptop ready to go?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Stand,” he commanded. Chelsea stood as directed. He took her wrists and put them behind her back. “Leave them there,” he said. Chelsea clasped her hands together behind her back so she wouldn’t move them. He pulled her closer and began unbuttoning her blouse. With each button undone he pulled her blouse open a bit more, kissing the newly exposed flesh.

“Ohhh, Master,” Chelsea cooed softly, as her Master’s hot lips seared her chest and worked their way down between her heaving breasts. She maintained her hand position, even though it took everything she had not to grab his head and pull him into her. He continued unfastening one button at a time, kissing her and listening to her moans grow louder. He could smell her arousal as well, the musky smell of her sex filling his nostrils and encouraging him further.

He unfastened the last button and pulled her blouse completely open. He released her front hook push up bra, exposing her breasts fully. Her nipples instantly hardened in the room air and he took advantage of the stiffened nubs, chewing on them individually as Chelsea squirmed in anxious desire.

With one hand he reached around behind her, grabbing her wrists and holding them there. His other hand snaked its way up under her short skirt finding her smooth damp pussy. He ran his finger up her slit to her aching clit. Toying with it made her knees buckle slightly, and she closed her eyes, savoring the exquisite feelings her Master was now producing.

Chelsea spread her legs wider to allow him greater access to her, access he gladly took as he moved from toying with her to fingering her. He slid two fingers inside her wet warmth and began churning inside her pussy.

“Oh god, Master,” Chelsea groaned and tossed her head back. Her thighs trembled as he worked her, strumming her and playing her like a fine Stratovarius. She wriggled and panted at his fingering and his chewing, the combination sending her higher and higher. He knew just what to do to drive her crazy, and he was hitting all her buttons now. Chelsea moaned and writhed and humped back as he turned her to butter.

“Oh Master, please,” she whined “please fuck me. I need you inside me.”

“I have a better idea,” he said, remembering the hot tub. He grabbed her by the hair and walked swiftly across the living room. flipping a switch on the wall as they got to the sliding glass door to the deck. The hot tub came to life, bubbling and lighting up with a soft welcoming glow.

“Master, we don’t have any bathing suits!” she said, looking at him puzzled.

“We don’t need any,” he said with a wicked smirk. Chelsea smiled knowingly, and began to undress the rest of the way. Once she was naked, she stood quietly and waited for him. He had shed his clothes and got into the hot tub, offering her a hand and helping her into the warm bubbly water. He sat down on one side of the tub and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and seating her in front of him between his spread legs.

With her in front of him and her back facing him, he wrapped his legs around her waist and hooked them around her thighs, holding her legs apart.

“Finger your pussy slut,” he growled into her ear. She reached down and began to play with her already throbbing clit and her swollen pussy lips. He wrapped his arms around hers and began pinching and pulling at her stiff, sensitive nipples. She scooted back at him, wanting him closer and giving him more room to work on her. She could feel his hard cock at the crack of her ass and she wriggled against it. The feel of his hardness only got her more excited. She wanted that thick steely cock inside her, not just teasing her.

“Oh Master! Oh I need you, please. Please Master, I can’t take it!” she pleaded. The desperation and the need were plain.

He stood her up and turned her around. The hot tub was just deep enough for her to lean over the edge and put her face down on the deck. He placed her in position and she stretched her arms out to the sides, surrendering herself to him. She spread her legs and opened herself to him, waiting in eager anticipation.

But he wanted her to wait just a little longer. He knelt behind her and parted her ass cheeks with his hands. Chelsea moaned at his hands grabbing and squeezing the fleshy globes. He leaned forward and tongued her wet slit and she raised her head up in a silent open-mouthed scream of pleasure, her fingers scratching at the wooden deck.

She finally found her voice as a long deep growl of animal lust came forth. She raised her ass to meet his probing tongue, her legs spreading wider, wanting him deeper in her. He smiled to himself seeing her reaction to his tonguing her from behind, but he had one more trick. He slipped two fingers back inside her and then bit hard on her ass cheek, Chelsea squealed and wriggled her ass.

Then he made a move that caught the girl completely off guard. He poked his tongue into her tight asshole, rimming her. Chelsea came instantly and hard. She had never felt anything like that and as aroused as she was, the new sensation pushed her headlong over the edge.

“OHMYGOD!! Oh fuck Master!” Chelsea screamed as a flood of pent up juices poured out of her, down her legs and into the hot tub water. She bucked back against his tongue and fingers as she came once, twice, three times in a row. He kept the pressure up, tonguing her and fingering her during her explosions until she collapsed totally spent on the deck, her thighs and pussy continued to spasm and twitch as she gasped for breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.