Self Destruction - Cover

Self Destruction

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A girl ponders briefly on the spiral her life has become.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Prostitution   .

Liz walked unsteadily through the house. It was filthy, reeked, but she didn’t care to clean it. She didn’t care much about anything these days. Her eyes were glazed, both due to the drugs and the beatings both she’d endured all night. Her right eye was swollen shut, her lip busted, nose red with dried blood.

And she was happy. She was self-destructing, not that she could have ever had put it in those terms, but she was spiraling hard. She loved it all however. The pain, the abuse, ever since she was a little girl and her dad had touched her, then his friends later. She hated herself back then, for doing everything they made her. Especially if she had cum.

That seemed ages ago, even if it was only a few. She’d lived on the streets for a while after her dad had gotten arrested for a DUI, disappeared and dropped out. No one had missed her. Except the men on the street. Those men noticed her very much. A dozen rapes in barely a week had reinforced everything she had ever known. Only one thing matter of hers. Her holes.

If she wanted something, her holes got it for her. If she wanted attention, her holes got it for her. She thought she knew what love was, but it was a twisted dead version of love, but she craved it, and attention all the same. She was working the streets not long after, living with her dealer and pimp, living the high life.

And now, she was burned out, crashing. She had headaches all the time, she had trouble focusing. Too much MDMA, too much drinking, too many concussions. Passed around, sold, used, and now, it was normal. It was Tuesday.

She had a new Daddy now, a dark daddy, who kept pushing her harder and harder. She knew he was going to shove her off the cliff one day, into the dark, and she’d be gone forever. She stopped in the hallway and fingered herself to that thought. If you tried to tell her how to be happy, have a normal life, get married, the thought of that would have terrified her more than anything. She couldn’t comprehend such a thing.

But that cliff, oblivion, that made her wet, and she tasted herself and the cum drying on and in her cunt. One day it would come, and she would cum and then, she would be gone forever. And no one, no one would miss her. Except the men on the street.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.