Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Ok Tommy you’re going to feeling a little pressure at first and once you push out good and hard you’ll feel the cock head slip inside your asshole. Remember just breath and relax son ... once I get going you will enjoy the feeling of having this cock sliding in and out of you.”

“Oooh god mother ... it feels so big ... god mother go easy please ... oooh mother ... ooooh shit ... oooh yes mother ... my god ... yes mother fuck me ... yes fuck me please ... oooh shit mother ... yes ... yes ... yes”

As his mother was fucking his young asshole his grandmother was experiencing her orgasm and thus filling his mouth with her strong piss. While this was somewhat distracting him ... he was really getting off on getting ass fucked. So much so he too experienced an orgasm and shot his cum load onto his mother’s bed sheets.

“My god mother that was really something ... it hurt at first but once your cock was inside my asshole it began to feel really good! Shit mother I had an orgasm just like grandmother. While I was drinking down her piss I felt my cum shoot out onto your bed sheets. Sorry I made a mess mother but it just felt so good getting my asshole fucked by you. Grandmother your piss tasted kind of sweet today ... it was very good. Mother what does you piss taste like. Can I drink from you too please?”

“Well I guess if you really want to son. I just never had anyone every ask that of me. But first you know the drill ... don’t you son?”

Tommy climbed off the bed and moved in behind his mother. Once she lay down on her bed he spread her butt cheeks and dove in licking and eating her asshole as best he could. He knew this was giving her great pleasure and that it wasn’t a punishment for him. And he was now looking forward to getting to taste her piss along with her asshole at this moment. Actually he was thinking about eating his grandmother’s asshole too. That way everyone would all be equal in the way their bodies are being serviced!

“Tommy you are very good at eating my asshole son. Mother I think you should make your grandson service yours too. He is quite good at his anal servicing ... quite good love. For now though son how about you and I head to my shower and we can clean up after all our sexual play ... and you can get a taste of my pee ... nice a fresh just like you enjoy your grandmothers!”

They made their way to her shower and Tommy knelt down to embrace his mother’s waiting pussy. Once his mouth was opened wide his mother placed her hands on his head and began to release her pee. She could smell it as it filled his mouth ... even overflowing. So she slowed the flow so he could take in and swallow all she had to offer ... show her love to this fine son of hers.

“Ooooh mother your piss tastes just ... well it was really quite strong right now. Maybe you need to drink more water ... you know to make it weaker for drinking. I will gladly drink you piss anytime mother. Just tell me to come to your shower and I will drink you down. Hell I can even clean ... I mean make love to your asshole as I am servicing you. I would really like doing both for you mother.”

The next morning it was suggested to Tommy that he stay home that day ... like a sick day from school and his grandmother can continue to prepare his young asshole for Deacon Smith upcoming entry!

“Tommy before I fuck you ... you and I can call our fucking like it is grandson. Well before I fuck you this morning how about you cleaning ... I mean licking my asshole for me. I would like that very much. Let’s say I made it very special for you grandson. How about it Tommy?”

“Sure thing grandmother. Just climb up on your bed and let me get in between your legs. Wow grandmother even your asshole is hairy ... and dirty! You got yourself more than ready for me this morning didn’t you? Oh well I will show you my love this way just as when I drink down your piss. Maybe I can have some piss once I finish ... you know to wash everything down please.”

Tommy spread her butt cheeks wide and moved in to begin with his cleaning. And boy did he have to clean his grandmother’s asshole ... neither his mother nor even that little bitch Susie had such nasty assholes. But it will be ok as his mother shared that no one in our family had ever gotten sick from ... well from ingesting things extruded from their assholes. But he thought this would be the real test for him ... that was for sure!

“Ok Tommy change places with me now. You bend over the edge of my bed and spread your legs. Ok this KY will feel kind of cold but you’ll be happy I’m applying it. Here let me make sure there is plenty inside your sweet little asshole grandson. There you go ... I got plenty in there so here we go. Remember to push out like your trying to poop to allow me to slip this man cock into your little asshole. Oh yea grandson he slip right inside you. How that that feel now. Is my fucking going ok?”

“Oh yes grandmother ... that cock really feels good. Shit it feels like you’re going deeper than mother pushed. By the way grandmother your asshole was quite nasty today. Is that normal for you?”

“Well Tommy as for my asshole ... let’s just say that I took a big shit this morning and I knew I would get you to stay home with me so I choose not to wipe at all. I hope you enjoyed my special surprise I left for you! And for this man cock ... it feels like it is going deeper because I purchased a special strap on ... one bigger and much longer than the one your mother purchased. This one is 14” long so yes Tommy he is way up inside your little bowels. You’ll thank me when Deacon Smith fucks your little asshole. Trust me his cock is quite large and quite black. Ever little white boy should be bred by a strong black man at least once in his life. And the Deacon is more than willing to breed you quite often grandson. He so enjoys fucking young white boys like you and also having you suck his large black cock dry drinking down his cum ... and piss Tommy. Yes Deacon Smith is a pisser when he cums just like your grandmother.”

“Oooh grandmother ... your fucking feels so good. Yes I enjoyed your anal surprise just now. I didn’t mind eating your left over shit. That was so different grandmother ... but now that man cock of yours is buried so deep inside my bowels. Ooooh shit grandmother ... he is filling my asshole completely! Ooooh god grandmother ... ooooh yes ... ooooh yes ... fuck me grandmother ... yes ... yes”

Tommy emptied his cum load onto his grandmother’s now nasty white sheets. Boy this load felt like his largest of all.

“Grandmother ... I shot my cum again while you were fucking me. And it was my biggest load yet. So does the size of a cock determine how much I will cum? If he is as big as this rubber cock and he shoots his man cum and then fills me with his piss ... ooooh hell grandmother that will surely drain me of all my cum ... will that hurt to be emptied out like that grandmother?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.