Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

“So you want me to allow Deacon Smith to make love to me mother? What if he hurts my asshole when he fucks me? It sounds kind of scary mother.”

“Well Tommy there is a way that we ... that is your grandmother and me can both help you prepare for his ass fucking ... I mean his making love to you son. We have a sex toy called a strap on dong which a woman wears and can use it to make love to another woman or she can make love to a man’s asshole. We can use that to prepare your asshole for Deacon Smith young man. It will open you up and get you ready for the very large black cock that is awaiting you.”

Tommy went to school and was headed to the lunch room when a girl approached him in the hallway.

“You’re Tommy aren’t you? My mother has told me all about you and I would like to have a quick word with you if you don’t mind.”

“Sure but what do we need to talk about miss?”

Tommy followed this girl to the theater room. Once there she quickly slipped off her cute little pink panties and lay down on the performance floor.

“Come on Tommy get that nice cock of yours out and fuck me please. My mother is the librarian and she told me what a great fucking you gave her. So now fuck me too and I promise I will keep your secret. Come on ... fuck me!”

“I can’t I don’t have a condom on me. Do you have one miss?”

“Shit no I don’t have one! Mother told you to purchase them ... why didn’t you?”

“I did ... well I mean my mother did for me last night and we found the size that fits me ... but I didn’t put one in the billfold before I left home. Please don’t be mad at me ... please.”

“No problem Tommy. Just fuck me in my asshole and that will work for now. But bring a condom to school tomorrow so I can feel you large cock in my pussy.”

Susie rolled over and got up on her knees.

“Ok first you have to eat out my asshole and get me good and wet. Then you can fuck me ok?”

Tommy moved in and began to eat out this young girl’s asshole. Bob or boy he thought. She sure does taste different than mother. But do all girls not wipe their assholes. She was as dirty as or worse than his mother’s asshole last night.

“Ok here I go. Boy your asshole was even worse than my mother’s. You should wipe better. You never know who will be eating your asshole and it should be clean!”

“Silly boy ... I left her nasty on purpose because I was going to have you eat my asshole after you fucked my sweet little pussy. And my mother has taught me that all men should be made to eat our nasty asshole ... you know to teach you all a lesson on how superior girls are over men. You boys will do anything to get to fuck us ... even eat our shitty assholes!”

“When I guess it was worth it. Your asshole is so tight ... much tighter than your mother’s pussy or even my mother’s pussy. Shit a whole lot tighter than grandmother’s pussy last night. Oooh boy ... your asshole is so tight around my cock. Ooooh yes ... oooh yes ... yes ... yes ... yes.”

With that Tommy emptied all of this cum into this girl’s asshole as he felt her asshole go into spasms around his cock. Then he pulled his cock out of her and fell onto the floor. But he was quickly surprised when he felt her climb on top of him and pushed her asshole over his mouth.

“Ok since you’re not going to clean the cum out of my pussy you can just clean it out of my asshole. That’s it drink your cum down as I push it all out into your mouth. Sorry if you’re getting mixed flavors there. It’s not my fault your cum loosened me up so much. Keep your mouth open Tommy. I promise to tell mother what a great job you did eating my asshole before and after our breeding. By the way ... your cock is pretty big. Not bad for just being 14 Tommy. Also mother wants you to come see her again. She said she is ready for round number two. And remember she doesn’t need a condom when you fuck her.”

Susie stood up and pulled her little panties back up. She left Tommy lying on the carpeting as she walked back to the school hallways. Tommy wasn’t sure what he was to do now. But he knew he needed to get cleaned up. So off to the nurse’s office he went. He knew she would have wash rags and soap along with tooth paste and mouth wash. Boy did his mouth taste like shit!

“Come in Tommy. What in the world happened to you young man? You have shit streaked over your nose and around your mouth. You walked through the hallway looking like that? What in the world happened?”

“Well I just left Susie ... the librarian’s daughter and well ... she wanted me to fuck her but I didn’t have any condoms so she made me eat her asshole and then she told me to fuck her in her asshole. But after I did ... then before I knew it she had sit down over my mouth and shit out ... well my cum and more ... making me swallow it from her. I know I must look like hell because I know I smell like hell. Will you help me please?”

“Of course I will Tommy. I am so sorry Susie was mean to you. Girls can be like that when they don’t get their way young man. I tell you what ... just strip off and climb into the shower here. I’ll throw your clothes into the washer/dryer and get them clean for you. It will take a while but at least you won’t smell like shit the rest of the day. Your mother and grandmother would be quite upset if you came home looking and smelling like this.”

Tommy stripped naked and got into the shower. He was still washing his face when the nurse climbed in behind him.

“Tommy I thought I should help you get all clean. And while we’re at it why don’t you just push me up against the shower wall and fuck me. I always have condoms here for anyone that asks ... but you don’t need them to fuck me. I’m on birth control so my pussy is fair game for young boy cocks like yours!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.