Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

Tommy continued eating her asshole for several more minutes before he pulled his head out from between her butt cheeks and then he moved up next to his mother.

“Mother I am happy to eat your asshole for you. I know you shared you made father eat it to give you pleasure and to punish him. I thought I could do it to show you love and to give you pleasure. It really didn’t taste that bad mother. Yea it smelled really bad at first and my tongue ran into some ... well let’s just say mother I got you all clean now. No more need for a shower this evening ... ok?”

“Get over here and give me a kiss son. I’ll take your mouth shit smell and all right this second. Give it to me ... tongue and all now!”

Mother and son french kissed for the longest time before they broke apart and she told him to go shower and then head to bed. Tommy enjoyed his shower and even as he was brushing his teeth he was still lost in the moment while he was making love to his own mother. What a life he was experiencing learning about sex.

Sometime during the night Tommy was awaken. He realized it was his grandmother shaking him awake.

“Tommy I am feeling kind of lonely this evening and want you to come join me in my bed please. Would you do that for me grandson?”

“Sure grandmother. I’ll come keep you company. Are you having a bad dream?”

Now in bed holding each other ... both naked of course.

“No Tommy I was actually having a good dream ... it was about having sex with you. I heard you and your mother making love earlier this evening and that made me so hot. The two of you sounded like young lovers in the throws of passion. You must of made you mother feel so wonderful. I even heard her have that special second cum ... so you must have attacked her asshole. How was that Tommy?”

“Oh grandmother ... fucking mother was wonderful. Her pussy felt tight ... so tight it gripped my cock! I had no idea she would be such a good lover. And yes I rolled her over and ate her asshole out. God she stunk pretty badly but since I love her I kept eating her and made her cum again. I had no idea a person could get off from having someone eat their nasty dirty asshole. I know she wasn’t punishing me like she did father ... but I still felt kind of bad or something. Why grandmother?”

“Wow Tommy you are something grandson. I’m happy for you did give your mother her special second cum. Her asshole is quite sensitive. So much so it signals her brain that she is being treated wonderfully. She knows she never wipes the way other women do and as such her asshole is always nasty. You don’t ever see her dirty panties on wash day. They have to be soaked to get the poop stains out of them. But having others eat her asshole for her is not only a since of power to her but a since of sexual dominance. Tommy you will learn that in most relationships the two people are never equal. One is more dominant than the other and as such the dominate one sets the tone of which sexual acts will be enjoyed. The other person is considered the sub or subordinate one. They follow the lead of the dominate person or obey the demands of the dominate person. You mother likes to be the dominate one in a relationship and since you freely submitted to her during sex it gave her an extra special orgasm. She hasn’t cum that hard ... well ever I promise you having her own son eat out her nasty asshole ... well. You made your mother feel so special and loved ... trust me.”

That’s something grandmother. I had no idea I was a subordinate person. Is that like a slave ... is that bad to be that person? Shouldn’t I always be in charge?”

“No really Tommy. Being subordinate during sex can lead to all kinds of special feelings. Mainly because you don’t always know what will be expected of you. So that can be so much fun just responding ... and doing what you are told to do by another person. Whether that is from a woman or another man. The sub just does what they are told so they give great pleasure to the dominate sex partner.”

“Grandmother you and mother keep beginning up another man ... you know like tasting his cum. Is that something I will have to do ... have sex with another man? Why would I want to do that grandmother?”

“Tommy you have been enjoying having sex with girls ... well women so far. But a woman can only do so much. As you are aware a woman doesn’t have a cock. And trust me it is so much fun to suck a man’s cock and feel his cum being shot into your waiting mouth. And his cum is so powerful ... cum makes the giver the dominate person. And feeling that large strong cock inside your mouth is another feeling all of its own. Talk about feeling subordinate. That man can use his cock to fuck you mouth and to ... well fuck your asshole. He can fuck you like you are a little girl and make you cum as he shoots his cum inside your little boy pussy. You will love that feelings grandson.”

“Wow grandmother you make that sound really great. So my asshole is my boy pussy ... wild ... I have a pussy too! But where do I find a man that would want to fuck me? Do I just walk up to some man and ask him to fuck me?”

“No Tommy. Usually a woman knows of a man ... someone they have met over the years that like to ... well go both ways. He likes to fuck girls and boys. Many times that man will like to fuck young boys ... like you Tommy. Many older men like to find young boys and teach them all about gay sex. You know sex with another person of the same sex.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.