Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Mother do you think you could buy some for me and help me learn how to use them ... I mean if they are to go over my cock I need to know how to put it on correctly right?”

“Well I guess I should be the one that teaches you this next part son. It seems I am the only woman you haven’t asked for help so far that still has that task before her. How about after we finished supper I’ll take you to the store and show you where you can find them ... ok?”

Once Tommy and his mother were in the store she showed him which shopping isle contained the condoms.

“You see Tommy there are many different kinds of rubbers ... different textures ... different flavors ... and of course different sizes. But I’m not sure what size you need son. Why don’t we begin by purchasing a package of small and medium ones? That why if either one doesn’t fit you correctly we will have the other one that will work for you.”

One the drive back home they both sat quietly not sure what the other was thinking. Finally his mother spoke up.

“You know Tommy I thank you for being completely honest with me about how these two women at your school helped you learn more about the things you needed help with. And for how your grandmother also helped you learn too. It’s important that you understand that while you can be completely honest with me and your grandmother you must not speak to anyone else about what you ... well we are doing in our own house. And you mustn’t ever tell anyone about me having sex with your grandmother. That is very personal and others just wouldn’t understand ... never understand.”

“I hear you mother but you’re wrong. The librarian said she completely understood about you eating out your own mother and even drink her pee. She said that was how you showed her that you loved her ... isn’t that correct mother. Eating out grandmother and drinking her pee was how we both showed her our love? Even your aunt Robin ... eating her pussy was you showing her love too ... right?”

“Yes Tommy I do love my mother and I like showing her how much I love her ... but other people show their love through other means besides having sex with another person. Going down on my mother and drinking her pee is ... well it is like showing her an extra special kind of love. And a lot of people don’t ever show that extra special kind of love to anyone. And yes while I do love aunt Robin it was more her teaching me about having sex than about love.”

“But mother I thought sex was about making babies. You couldn’t put cum in her pussy to make a baby so how was that sex? That doesn’t make any since to me.”

“Your right Tommy. Two women can’t have a baby together. It takes a woman and a man. It takes a pussy and a cock to make a baby. So I know I don’t have a cock to give aunt Robin or to your grandmother. But it is still considered sex if you use your mouth or fingers or your hand to give another person pleasure.”

“So father licking your asshole gave you pleasure mother?”

“Boy or boy son ... you just can’t stop with your questions can you. Yes it did Tommy. I enjoyed how his tongue felt against and inside my asshole. But there was more to it than that. It was also a way for me to show your father ... well who was in charge. He wasn’t a strong man and so I was the one that made the decisions in our marriage. So it was sort of a pleasure for me while it was a punishment for him. He didn’t like eating out my asshole and so I would make sure it wasn’t completely clean making it even worse for him. So sex can be used for pleasure or for punishment and that depends on the people involved.”

“Wow there seems to be a lot more I need to learn about mother. Should I only ask you to learn more ... I mean a lot more about sex?”

“Well son it is alright if you ask some of your questions to your grandmother. Just remember to ask as many or even more of your questions to me. I am your mother after all!”

Once home she took her son to her bedroom and told him to strip. Once he had she was quite impressed with the size of his cock.

“Wow Tommy I had no idea how big your cock was. I don’t think the small condom will fit you at all. But here let try just to be sure. Ok son ... that’s it your erection is coming along just fine. Wow your something Tommy ... no wonder the women at your school were so impressed with you son!”

“Mother if I am going to learn all about a condom don’t you get to get naked too? I mean don’t we need your pussy to be with my cock wearing my condom?”

“Well yes Tommy I guess I was just caught up with seeing how big your cock is son. I’ll strip off now but just don’t stare at me please. I am your mother son.”

“Wow mother your body is beautiful ... really beautiful. Your breasts are so much nicer than the other women. I mean grandmother’s breasts sag so much but I did like seeing them. And your pussy hair. Wow it looks like you have more hair than grandmother. Did father like all that hair around your pussy mother?”

“Yes Tommy since mother didn’t shave her pussy I chose to never once ever shave mine. I was used to folks starring at her arm pit hair ... which I do choose to shave but I never shave my pussy hair or the hair on my legs. I’m surprised that you haven’t ever said anything about your grandmothers or my hairy legs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.