Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Sure I am more than happy to help you learn more today. But we’ll have to head back to the nurse’s office for that lesson. She is at lunch right now so the timing is perfect.”

The two of them walked to the nurse’s off and once there the librarian closed the door and took Tommy to a separate examination room. There she told Tommy to strip and she did too. Once again Tommy was shown a new kind of pussy. Hers wasn’t naked as it had just a strip of hair growing straight up from the top of her pussy and not all the way around it like his grandmothers.

“So Tommy the first thing a boy needs to do is to go down on the girl he wants to make babies with. You know like you ate out your grandmother last night. Did she tell you she will let you eat her out whenever you want from now on?”

“No my mother caught me in the hallway this morning and I ... well she kind a smelled grandmother’s pussy and piss on my face when she gave me a good morning kiss. Then at breakfast mother told me if I had any more questions about sex or masturbation I was to come to her room and not to my grandmother room from now on. She told me that it was against the law for family members to have sex with one another so I shouldn’t do that with grandmother. But I was still confused so I asked her wasn’t it also against the law for her to eat out her own mother’s pussy and drink down her pee too? But she told me to just forget what grandmother had shared with me about having mother eating her out and all as I was too young for that kind of stuff.”

“I understand Tommy. You must understand that your mother and your grandmother have a life and things just happen in our lives. You mustn’t think poorly of your mother or grandmother for having sex with each other ... or even for you own mother drinking her mother’s piss. She was just showing her mother how much she loved her that’s all. But you have to understand if you really want to learn how babies are made this must be a real secret about us. You can’t tell anyone ... not your grandmother or your mother ... is that clear?

“Oh yes I understand!”

With that Tommy climbed between her legs and began eating yet another pussy. He was amazed at how different this one tasted from his grandmothers last night. And while his grandmothers pussy was wet this one is even wetter ... like her pussy juice was actually running out of her and into his mouth. Like pee he had to suck and drink on it to catch it all.

“Ok Tommy now flip around and put your cock up to my face and you keep on eating my sweet pussy little one. I’ll get you cock nice and hard again for you so you can practice making babies for your first time.”

Tommy thought he was going to die when she took his cock into her mouth. WOW did that feel good ... shit ... even better than getting a hand job from the nurse or his grandmother.

“Oooooh yes ... my ooooh yes ... yes ... yes”

“Wow Tommy you gave me quite the load of sweet cum young man. Now turn around and let me help you learn to make a baby.”

Tommy turned around and got back between her legs. Then he felt her hand guiding his cock into her pussy. She was so wet and warm.

“Oooh miss your pussy feels so good. This is wonder ... even better than your mouth. Wow this is so good ... ooooh yes ... my oooh yes ... yes ... yes.”

“Now just lay here Tommy and relax. This is how a young boy makes a baby with a girl. You have to make sure her pussy is good and ready ... nice and wet. You see the pictures in that book would never allow you to fully understand how to prepare and then help your girl to get pregnant.”

“Miss are you going to get pregnant? I didn’t think that would happen ... am I in trouble getting you pregnant?”

“Don’t worry Tommy no ... I will not get pregnant. I’m on birth control so your cum and its sperm can’t get to my eggs. But someday if you are not really careful you might get a young girl pregnant if either she or you are not using protection. But the protection lesson needs to be for another day. In fact Tommy I think that lesson needs to be taught by our nurse. I’ll setup a time with her to help you again if that will be ok?”

“Oh yes please. I want to understand all about making babies. This is so much fun but I don’t want any babies for many years to come. So yes please get the nurse to help me again.”

Tommy was happy to finally get home after school. He headed to the shower and washed really well. He learned his lesson after eating his grandmother’s pussy and his mother smelling it on him. He would make that mistake again for sure!

That night at the supper table his mother was eating with Tommy along with his grandmother. Things were going well when his mother began asking him questions.

“Tommy were you able to find the book in the library about Boys Maturing Into Men? I think it might really be helpful for you at this time in your life.”

“Actually the librarian showed me a book on that subject but I didn’t get to check it out.”

“Why not Tommy don’t you still have your library card at school?”

“Of course I still have my school library card. But after she showed me a few pictures the first day she ... well she suggested I go see our school nurse and she would help me more directly about my wet dreams. So no I don’t have that book checked out right now.”

“Mother everyone keeps telling me that I am to keep secrets ... well secrets about how they are helping me. So I guess I can’t tell you anymore about trying to get that book you wanted me too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.