Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Grandmother does our nurse teach girls my age how to masturbate too? I mean I know girls don’t have a cock but do they still masturbate?”

“Good question Tommy. Yes your nurse probably helps young girls too. She shows them how to use the fingers on themselves and their girlfriends. She probably teaches them to eat pussies too! And for sure how to rub they clitoris and finger their pussies. This way they can experience an orgasm too!”

“Grandmother what is a clitoris? Is that like a pussy too?”

“No Tommy the clitoris is at the top of the pussy. Get back in there and pull my hair away above where you were eating me. See that bump sticking out like a little cock? Rub on it some and you will see it will get bigger just like your cock gets bigger when you rub it. That’s it grandson ... feel how big it is getting? Move in and take her in your mouth. Shit you can even bite on her a little. Not to hard but just enough so I can feel you teeth mashing down on her. Oooooh yes Tommy ... oooh yes please ... no suck her back into your mouth really hard. Oooooh yes Tommy yes yes yes!”

His grandmother had a second orgasm and before she got her thighs all the way clamped onto his head he quickly moved down opening his mouth and began drinking up her pee again!

“Oooh Tommy I had no idea you would make me cum again! How did you know to move down and catch my pee again? You are such a fast learner little one. So I take it your beginning to enjoy drinking pee ... are you? Just like your grandfather and your mother.”

“Like mother ... did she drink your pee too grandmother? You mean mother ate your pussy and then drank down your pee like I have been doing. Wow so mother made you cum by eating your pussy grandmother ... isn’t that something ... that is just wild!”

“Tommy I didn’t mean to share that it just kind of slipped out grandson. You mustn’t ever tell you mother I told you she eats my pussy and drinks my pee. She would be so embarrassed knowing her son knew about her bisexual and lesbian past lifestyle. Tommy I’ve got to stop talking and you need to get out from between my legs. My orgasms set my tongue in motion and I am saying too many secrets tonight. You just forget my words now.”

“Sorry grandmother but what is a lesbian? This is my last question please.”

“Tommy please just listen and then forget what I am going to say. It was actually your great aunt Robin that taught your mother to eat her pussy. Your mother was around 15 when she spent the summer with her aunt Robin. During that summer Robin had your mother sleep with her and got her to start eating her pussy each night. Then once she came back home she finally asked me about eating pussy and she told me she really enjoyed doing that for Robin. So I let her start eating my pussy too and she would come to my bedroom several nights each week and eat my pussy. Of course while she was eating me she was treated with my pee just like you were tonight and just like you she fell in love with the taste of piss! Your mother had several girlfriends while in college and treated them with her pussy eating talents. But once she met your father she stopping loving other girls and just made love to him. Well kind of ... because she still visits me some nights to eat my pussy. We both enjoy this as I eat her pussy too.”

“So do you drink mother’s pee from her too grandmother?

“No your mother doesn’t pee when she cums but she does so enjoy making me eat and lick her stinky asshole. She says that makes her cum an entirely different way so I do that for her all the time. Now enough questions Tommy. And remember to don’t know anything about your mother eating pussy or drinking my pee ... do you hear me grandson?”

Then following morning Tommy ran into his mother in the hallway. She stopped and gave him a good morning kiss. But just as quickly as she leaned in kissing him she pulled away with a look of shock on her face.

“Tommy did you sleep with your grandmother last night?”

“Well ... I ... well yes mother but I...”

That was all Tommy got out before his mother told him to get to the bathroom and wash his face and brush his teeth. As he continued on to the bathroom she pushed the door open and walked into her mother’s bedroom.

“Mother what in the world do you think you are doing? I just ran into Tommy in the hallway and when I gave him a good morning kiss I could smell your pussy and piss on his breath. How could to have sex with your own grandson ... I mean really mother this is just wrong!”

“Now go easy here sweetie. How is this any different than me having sex with you dear? I told you that Tommy had a wet dream the other night and you told him to go to the library to find a book on Boys Becoming Men. Well the Liberian sent him to the school nurse and let’s just say she helped him learn how to correctly masturbate. That’s right the school nurse jerked our little Tommy off! He enjoyed it so much that last night he started jerking off again but injured himself because he wasn’t using any lotion. So he came to me asking if he could get some lotion to masturbate with. Being a good grandmother I asked to see his injury and ... well let’s just say that I applied some lotion his cock and well ... he was quite quick to cum! Before I knew it he was asking me about sex and about pussies and well ... shit I told me to get between my legs and look for himself. Before I knew it he was eating my pussy and he was so good me made me cum. So of course I pissed and he drank me down like you do. You know mother like son and all! So how was this my fault I ask you. I was just being a good grandmother and things took on a life of their own ... that’s all my girl!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.