Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Tommy yes usually a father tells his son about masturbating but since it’s just you and your mother it would be her to talk to you about masturbation. Even your grandmother could talk to you and help you learn more about masturbation if you are afraid to speak to your mother about it. In any case now you know you to beat off and make yourself cum. You’ll get better at it the more to practice so just give it time. You can even get to hand lotion or cream to put on your cock to keep him from getting sore or even red. But remember Tommy, if you want any more help learning from me you need to keep what we did today as our little secret ... do you understand?”

Tommy went back to class but the rest of the day his mind was racing with what he had just learned about masturbation. How good it felt with the nurse rubbing his cock and making him shoot his cum. He wondered if it would feel the same when he was rubbing himself this even once he had gone to bed.

At bedtime Tommy left the living room and went to his bedroom. Once there he took off his clothes and laid back on his bed. He began rubbing his cock and it quickly got hard. But he was having a little trouble as it began to hurt and feel like it was burning. So he put on his underwear and tee-shirt and went to his grandmother’s room to see if she had some lotion.

“Grandmother, I need your help please.”

“What’s wrong Tommy?”

“Well today I was taught about masturbation from my school nurse and when I was trying to do it again ... you know beat off my cock it got sore and hot. She told me to find some lotion if that happened. Do you have some lotion I could use?”

“My goodness you have had quite the day Tommy. So you have hurt your penis now. I better take a look to see how bad it is. Turn on the light and get up here on my bed.”

Tommy flipped on her bedroom light and then pulled off his underwear. After he was up on her bed he was surprised how quickly he achieved another erection.

“Now let me see Tommy. Sure enough your penis looks red. You must have been holding it too tight and that is what went wrong.”

“Grandmother my nurse told me that my penis was large enough that I could call it a cock and that’s what men call theirs. So I am going to call it a cock from now on. You can too if you want to.”

“Sure enough Tommy your ... well you cock young man is quiet large ... especially right now. Your erection made him quite big and hard ... I’m impressed just how large your cock is. Maybe it might help if I were to rub some lotion on it for you just to help him get better.”

She picked up special lotion on the floor next to her bed she squirted some on her hand and then began rubbing it onto his cock.

“Oh grandmother this is feels nice like the nurse made me feel earlier today. Ooooh my ... grandmother you are really making me feel nice ... ooooh god yes ... ooooh yes!”

“You did well Tommy. You shot you boy cum quite hard ... well hard enough it hit me in my face. Your grandfather used to shoot his cum hard like this but I was quick enough so I could get it into my mouth.”

“Your mouth grandmother ... why in your mouth? Didn’t it taste bad? The library lady said it was used to make babies ... and so it has to go ... well you know somewhere else to make babies.”

“Yes I know that Tommy. How do you think I got pregnant with your mother and she got pregnant with you? But sometimes during sex it is fun to use cum in different ways. You’ll learn this as you get older and begin to have sexual experiences with your girlfriends. But for now why don’t you practice on yourself. Here is some more lotion and I want you to show me how you masturbate yourself. I just want to make sure you are doing it correctly ... ok?”

“Ok grandmother. You and my nurse both were just stroking my cock up and down and that made it feel good. So you see that is what I am doing too. Wow this lotion feels really good too! I ... I ... oooh yes ... ooooh shit ... yes ... ooooh grandmother!”

“That was very good Tommy! Yes you are doing it correctly but you should always use some lubricant when you are beating off. This time I was able to watch where you were aiming and you shot 2 loads into my mouth grandson. Your boy cum tastes really good. And you recover so quickly to cum again like you just did!”

Saying this his grandmother took her finger and got some of his boy cum on one so she could place it at his mouth.

“Open up Tommy. Here I want you to taste your own cum so you will know what it tastes like when you shot into someone’s mouth! See it has a taste of its own but it tastes pretty good to me ... how about you grandson? Someday you might even get to taste some other boys cum ... you never know!”

“It’s kind of salty but overall it’s not that bad. I guess I can see why you like it. So did you eat a lot of grandfather’s cum when you two were married?”

“Yes Tommy I did. Most of the time though I was giving your grandfather a blowjob so he would shoot his cum while his cock was already in my mouth. You know I was sucking on his cock so that was kind of like beating off to him. Anyway that made him feel really good and we both enough sharing sex in that fashion. Other times he would fuck me ... you understand he would put his cock into my pussy and fuck me. Then after he would shot his cum he could go down and me ... that’s when a man ... well or boy eats a woman’s pussy. In this way he would drink down all of his cum he shot into me and also drink down all of my pussy juices from my cum too!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.