Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To! - Cover

Tommy Can't Seem to Remember Keeping Sex Secrets He Is Told To!

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Tommy experiences sex with his grandmother, then the school nurse, then his own mother. Next with the school librarian and then her daughter Susie. Next the school nurse again. Finally his mother and grandmother prepare his boy asshole for breeding from their Deacon Smith... a local lover of young boys.[Caution: Chapters 7 & 8 have SCATOLOGY!!! Please don't continue with those chapters if this is a subject you don't enjoy reading about.]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports  

Tommy wakes with wet underwear and is most embarrassed as he just turned 14 and no boy of that age pees the bed anymore. He leaves his bedroom and goes into his grandmother’s bedroom to ask her for help.

“Grandmother so sorry to wake you but I was awaken as I felt my wet underwear and my sheet was wet too! I guess I peed my bed. I am so ashamed of myself ... please don’t tell mother.”

“Tommy everything is ok. Just slip off you wet panties and climb into to bed with me. I’ll change you sheets in the morning son.”

“Come on grandmother, you know I don’t wear panties!”

“I know Tommy I was just kidding you. Now climb into the bed and snuggle up to me. Hugging on me will help you forget all about wetting your panties little one.”

He no sooner climbed into her bed when she began to smell an old familiar odor. My god she thought, I smell cum. Tommy must have had a wet dream and he just doesn’t know about them yet; she thought to herself. She pulled her grandson closer to her feeling his nose in her hairy arm pit and his young penis against her leg.

The following morning she picked up his underwear he dropped to her bedroom floor and brought them to her nose. Sure enough it was dried cum and the aroma was very pleasant to her.

“Grandmother why are you smelling my nasty underwear. My pee must really stink!”

“Tommy everything is alright. Grandson you didn’t pee your bed you just had a wet dream.”

“What is a wet dream grandmother?”

“Well you are coming of age now and your body is growing up. As such ... well you know how you are starting to grow hair under your arms and ... well down around your penis? Well this means your body is preparing to become a man. And as such your testicles are creating sperm which ... well as you have learned in Health Class is used to make babies correct?”

“Grandmother our school doesn’t teach Sex Education because the parents complained it was too vivid with all the pictures and stuff!”

“So your mother hasn’t talked to you about the birds and the bees then?”

“Birds and the bees ... what in the world grandmother. What in the world are you talking about?”

“Tommy let’s just get your dirty underwear into the laundry room and we’ll talk more about this later dear.”

Tommy headed into the kitchen to grab some breakfast but was still confused why she wasn’t taking his wet sheets off his bed. His mother finally woke and came into the kitchen and sat down at the table with her coffee.

“Good morning Tommy. How did you sleep son?”

Still embarrassed he just looked down at his cereal bowl and continued to eat. Looking at him confused she started to ask him what was wrong when her mother and his grandmother walked into the kitchen.

“Carol can I speak with you for a moment please?”

“Honey Tommy came to me last night and told me he wet his bed. But it turned out he just had a wet dream and I guess he doesn’t know what they are yet!”

“Sorry mother I haven’t talked to Tommy about that or about him starting to get erections and ... well you know about masturbating and taking care of his cum so not to make a mess. I guess I need to do that now.”

“Well yes and no sweetie. You could tell him to head to the library and check out a book on Boys Maturing and let him discover all this on his own.”

“Well if you think it is the best approach then let’s have him go today during his free time period.”

Tommy finished his lunch and headed to the school library. Once there he began looking through the card catalog for books about boys growing into men. He wasn’t having any luck when the Liberian walked up to him and asked if she could help.

“Can I help you find something young man?”

“Well my mother told me to check out a book on Boys Growing into Men today but I am not finding anything like that so far.”

“Well we have several books about Boys Reaching Their Teen Years in our Health Education section. Why don’t you come with me and I’ll show you that section.”

Once there she picked out a few books and showed them to him.

“Is there anything in particular you are interested in? Do you want to learn about how babies are made or about having safe sex with a classmate?”

“No no nothing like that please. It’s just that ... well last night I wet my bed and I told my grandmother and she told me not to worry until morning. But when I was getting out of her bed I saw her smelling my panties ... no no I mean my underwear. Of course I don’t wear panties. She was just teasing me saying to take off my wet panties and climb into bed with her and of course I told her I didn’t war panties!”

“I’m sure you don’t Tommy but I wouldn’t want you to ever tease another boy about wearing panties if he chose too. You know if you saw another boy in Gym Class changing and he had panties on. Some boys ... even some men choose to wear panties because they think they feel some soft against their skin and penis. Anyway, yes it is kind of late in years for you to be wetting your bed at night. So what did you grandmother say once she smelled your ... well your underwear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.