The Runaway - Cover

The Runaway

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A man picks up a runaway, giving her a roof over her head in exchange for what was left of her body and soul.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Bestiality   .

The man stared at the glassy eyed runaway girl as she did another line of coke. Three days ago, he’d found her, sobbing on the side of the street. Some homeless guys had raped her, just like her father before them. She had thought she could escape the abuse by leaving but the streets were no safer.

So he’d offered her a roof, and she had gotten in. Her eyes were already dead and before he’d even put the car in gear, she had already started unzipping him. She knew the fare had to be paid. She sucked him off expertly enough, before swallowing and zipping him back up. She sat in silence the rest of the way as he had pulled down her top, inspecting her tits.

Once at his home, he’d told her to shower. He made sure she understood it was an order than to scrub good, because she smelled like the trash she was. Tears rolled down her face as she just nodded and was in there for a very long time. He was half afraid she had killed herself when she came out completely nude. He inspected her, as she just stared ahead. He then gave her some Molly and cuddled her in bed, and when she ended up grinding against him under the silk blankets, he fucked her slowly.

In the end, that was all he needed. Molly, coke, anything to blank her out. She was still mostly enthusiastic, until he’d started hitting her late in the second day. She’d been hit before, that much was clear. Any sudden movement spooked her. But he found if he put out a line, she’d take a punch. It was beautiful, it was rare a girl that age was already so broken.

Today, and she looked up as she finished the line, blood caked on her nose where he’d punched it earlier. He couldn’t hold back as he shoved her on her back with his foot and mounted her, slamming into her, choking her. Her eyes begged him to kill her. He wanted to. He even might, but not yet. Instead he let her breathe before punching her, in her gut, her tits, and several times in the face. Then he nutted in her and punched her cunt several times as she wailed and balled up.

The best part? She actually had cried for her Daddy. She wanted her Daddy. Not even 15 and repeatedly raped so much by him she’d ran away, and here she was, begging for him. Instead of giving her her Daddy, he gave her enough Vodka to drink herself away.

The next day, he let the dogs have her, both of his Rotts, a total of 4 times and took videos of it all. Then he made her watch them as he reamed out her ass, finishing with a punch to the head. Concussed, confused, he gave her some more coke to snort through her broken nose, before leaving her in the garage with the dogs.

On the fifth day, he cleaned her up as much as possible. One of the dogs had bit her, most likely while rutting in her. It wasn’t too serious. He told her they were going for a drive and she stared blankly ahead. Women and girls were prettiest with their souls fucked out of them. They drove for a long time, before stopping at a farm. The crew was already there, as were the men. And the horse. It was going to be a rich day for him, and he just might keep the girl, if she survived. Who was he kidding though, none ever did. But he’d remember her, forever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.