The Delivery - Cover

The Delivery

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman brings some traffickers a young girl to make a violent film.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Scatology   Prostitution   Violence   .

I took a deep drag from the cigarette in my hands, as I watched the girl walk down the street. The first time I did this, my hands shook so bad. The second time was strangely harder. Now? Now I just see a fresh cunt. I’d been watching it for a while now, trailing it, smirking as it sneaked cigs at the park or vaped. So “rebellious”. Truth is, she was just another dumb 14-year-old rapebait set of holes to be delivered. I didn’t get my happily ever after, so why should she. Did her dad whore her out at 11? Probably not, but who knows these days. She was cute enough, dirty blonde, pigtails, freckles, and gullible.

The sheltered ones are always gullible. Safe little lives and here is an edgy 17-year-old willing to sell them cigs and maybe, today, even some weed. They would probably be too scared to buy from a guy, but a girl, well, you know the saying. “We girls have to stick together”. Well, she’ll get to know my together.

I head off to the park, stubbing out my cig. I think about taking a bump real quick, but I need to stay focused. Alexi hasn’t been happy the last few times I fucked up, twice stoned or high, and my crooked nose is a reminder to behave. That and the dogs. I’ll be good, I’ll behave. Just deliver the meat.

Soon enough, gullible comes up, inquiring about the pot. She’s so fucking clueless, but she thinks I’m some badass, so it’s hard not to like her a bit. If she knew the real me, she’d run screaming. But I’m just a cog. A whored out, fucked out cog, who doesn’t want to be the bug that is gonna get squashed by the gears. That’s going to be her job, not that she knows it.

We chat a bit, then we make the sale, and I offer her a pill. The pill is the easiest, but not the only way to get her delivered. She hesitates, scared, but I pop one (I’m good with my hands, different pill, show it on my tongue quickly and dry swallow). I tell her it’s not strong, just make her relaxed. One of those statements is true. I tease her and she steps up to the challenge. She dry swallows it to, and we chat, and ten minutes later, her eyes are glass. I help her up, tell her I’m sorry, that I’ll walk her home. By the time we get to the van, she’s almost gone. I tie her down quickly, get in the seat, and drive off.

Before long, I get to the warehouse. I’m scared now. Sooner or later, probably sooner, I might end up being the show. I’m not stupid enough to think it can’t happen. I’ve seen some of the vids, recognized a girl here or there that was like me. They made bank like I did, always had enough drugs and enough mostly good times. And then, a dark web star. Most of the girls in the videos don’t disappear. The ones who know too much, we do. I suspect there might be other videos that I haven’t seen that show what happened. After this, maybe one more delivery, I’m going. I tell myself this every time. This time is the last.

I light a cig after I park and get out. The girl is still loopy, but I straighten her up. I pull down her shorts, just barely any fuzz, and check her merchandise. Surprisingly, still intact. That means a bonus. I take her to the room, getting assistance from one of the big quiet guys inside. Never speak, never do anything really unless they have to. I’ve seen them do something exactly once. Guy was dead in a single second. Undercover I was told. Underground now.

I strip her, take her to the concrete shower and prep her, putting her in some little girly clothes. In them, she looks a couple years younger. Then they check her out as she slowly comes too. I get a wad of bills from Mike, who kisses me and gropes my ass. I’m just one step above her I know, but I can be enthusiastic. Honestly, I’ve had sex with nice guys. I feel nothing with them. I know it’s my fault. The only time I feel anything is if I’m shit to them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.