Cariad - Cover

Cariad

by Danny_K

Copyright© 2022 by Danny_K

Fantasy Story: Little Girls and a Dragon

Tags: High Fantasy  

Cariad was a ten year old girl, slim with the red hair and freckles of her mother. She lived with her parents and grandparents in a small, remote village in the Black Mountains of Wales. Like her mother before her, she smiled at this description of her native area, as it as neither black nor mountainous. At school she played with her many friends, but was just as happy on her own. The main difference between Cariad and her peers was Drake, her very best friend. To others, Drake would have been called an imaginary friend and had those others known, they might have commented that ten was a too old for such things. The big difference as far as Cariad was concerned was that Cariad knew that Drake was real. Not only she knew, but her mother knew too. In fact, her mother, Derith, had told her how Drake had saved her when, as an eight year old, she was abducted by an evil man. Despite repeated requests, Derith would not tell her the full details. Thanks to her mum, Cariad spoke to Drake almost every day and spent many nights in his wondrous homeland.

Obviously she already knew the difference between dreams and reality and though she only visited Drake during her dreams, it was still somehow real.

Drake was a Draig and he had explained that his kind had left her world centuries before to avoid conflict with mankind. Drake had allowed her to see his world through his own eyes and it was so magical compared to her own dull surroundings. Just like her mother before her, she loved it best when Drake took her flying, when he soared above the colourful landscape, gliding in silence over real mountains.


Glyn Jones was in his early thirties. He might have been called good looking in his youth, what with his jet black hair and bright blue eyes, but now that was spoiled by a perpetual scowl. He was a mechanic by day and a drinker by night. Eleven years previous, he’d got Jenny Williams pregnant and had been forced to marry her. Jenny as a wife bore no resemblance to Jenny the pretty and naïve teenager he’d fucked. She was a slim, but big breasted blonde, who once talked into opening her legs loved it and they fucked like bunnies whenever they got the chance. She was now a shrew, and never let Glyn forget what she’d given up to marry him. Whatever that was, it seemed to increase with each telling. Naturally, Glyn loudly shared his anger at being forced into fatherhood and marriage. He often shared his fists with her as well.

Linda Williams was the little girl, stuck in the middle of her parents arguments. An extremely shy youngster, she was also very pretty, already showing that she took after her mother. As she had started to grow up, her father had taken an unfatherly interest in her, telling her how beautiful she was becoming, which she loved. When her mother wasn’t about, he’d also started touching her inappropriately, which made her cringe. The previous week he’d entered the bathroom when she was having a bath. He’d made sure that she could see his penis as he used the toilet. She was confused as it felt sick and exciting at the same time. That excitement dissipated when he knelt beside her and started to ‘wash’ her between her legs.

“Soon, little one, soon.” He whispered. She didn’t know what it meant but it scared her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.