Never Alone Again - Cover

Never Alone Again

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Erotica Sex Story: A brilliant but lonely young woman seeks comfort in the only man who "gets" her. Things are made difficult by that man being 3 times her age and her Uncle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   .

She knew what she wanted. She always had. Always driven to get what she wanted, and to achieve what she aimed for. It caused problems, of course. People often called her rude or abrasive. They would get offended by her blunt questions. Her direct statements. She excelled at most things she attempted, but decorum was never one of them.

She didn’t care, generally. Sometimes it hurt. To be excluded and talked about behind her back. Sometimes. But she didn’t relate to her peers anyway, most of them. Hell, using the word “peer” already separated her from the majority of them. Not that they were stupid, mostly. They just weren’t smart. The kind of smart that gets you to the place you’re going three or four steps before everyone else. Not the crazy scary smart, where you’re basically an alien to people. But enough to be “different”.

She wasn’t the only smart kid at the school. But the others didn’t gel with her for multiple reasons. Some were student-athletes. She never understood how they had any free time, somehow mastering sports AND classes seemed unfair. There were the hardcore nerds. Just as smart as her, but even more awkward. Delving deep into their preferred geekdom. She didn’t feel like she clicked with any of them.

She did try. She went on some dates and to a couple of parties. She also decided she wanted to try sex. Even at fourteen, it was easy enough to find a willing partner. A classmate a couple of years ahead of her. It was disappointing. She’d already had better orgasms from what she’d watched online during an obsessive period, learning every inch of her body. It was a fantastic release. But again, afterward, she didn’t feel guilty. That would have been stupid. She was allowed to cum and feel good. But what she felt was lonely. The couple of high schoolers she had fucked didn’t stimulate her in any way. No orgasm, no connection, no intimacy. It wasn’t what she needed.

What she needed, who she wanted, was Alan. He was funny, he was charming, and he was smart. Single, he “got” her jokes, and they liked the same shows. He knew her better than any of her classmates or so-called friends. There were only a few problems with him. He was three times her age. That, to most people, would have been the biggest obstacle. But that wasn’t hers. The biggest issue was that he was her uncle.

Most people would have gone “Ewww” and written the thought off. Others would have stopped after masturbating to the fantasy. Nothing more. But, as always, she obsessed. She fixated. She touched and tasted herself to the thought. Because she knew what she wanted. On some level, she always had. And thankfully, now her parents were going out for the weekend for their anniversary. Alan was coming over to watch her. They were going to be alone. And she hoped, they were going to be more.

The initial preparations were easy. She was going to be alone for a few hours. More than enough time to get everything set up. First was herself. She knew he saw her as a kid, despite their conversations. What kids talk about quantum mechanics? About the subtext and literary references to the movies they see? She had to get him to see her differently. And despite everything, she was attractive. Slim for age, yes, just getting her breasts, or the beginnings of them. But a low-cut spaghetti strap top would hopefully force his eyes downward. Short denim skirt. Her hair was braided in a ponytail. She’d seen enough porn to know that’s what guys liked when they wanted the girls to look younger. Cotton candy lip gloss, so that if, no, when he tasted her, he would always remember it.

No bra, no panties. She couldn’t afford him to hesitate. He might stop or change his mind. She didn’t want that. She wanted him. Wanted him in her giving her what the boys had failed to do. Make her feel like a woman. She had even gone to a clinic and told a sob story and the woman had slipped her some birth control pills. She had been on them for a month and she wanted to feel her uncle in her. When he came, she wanted nothing to separate them. She had watched so much porn lately, learning what spots made her feel electric, which made her crave more, and which ones made her lose control. She had practiced oral on bananas until she puked, wanting everything to be perfect. She wanted him to never want another woman again, so she would never have to be lonely again.

As smart as she was, she didn’t truly understand half of what she was planning. The long-term consequences nor the unreality of porn. She just became obsessed with making it a reality. Every moment before bed or when she showered was spent fantasizing about it. Making her want it more and more until all rational thought on it was gone. And he would be here in minutes. She slid a finger into her pussy, slipping in easily due to her wetness from her excitement. She ran the juices behind her ears and on her neck. She had seen that online as well. She was shaking so hard she was about to cry.

When she heard the doorbell, she ran to the door, making sure everything was ready. She opened it, barely able to contain herself when Alan came in and hugged her. He remarked on her new look and told her she looked pretty. She just beamed. When she walked ahead of him, she made sure to work her hips, hoping she had enough of an ass to make him notice. Her cheeks were flushed as her heart raced a mile a minute. They sat down in the living room and chatted a bit. She noticed his eyes were constantly looking away from hers. They focused on tv where Futurama was playing. The show was a favorite of theirs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.