Dead Batteries, Live Family - Cover

Dead Batteries, Live Family

by Pat Harvey

Copyright © 2021 by Left Side Signals

Incest Sex Story: A frustrated daughter discovers the varieties of her family's incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

Author’s Note:

This story was inspired by a short piece titled No Batteries for Bob that was posted online in November 2014 by a writer using the pseudonym price26. I sent a message to that author requesting permission to use his characters and starting scenario as the basis for revising and extending that story into one of my own. The author responded favorably, and this work was the result. Also, my thanks to Melanie for her first-reader feedback.


Chuck dropped me off at home after our date. We necked for a while before I got out of his car and I said that I’d meet him for lunch at school on Monday. But our date had ended with me deeply needy.

My Dad was waiting up for me. It was really sweet that he always made sure I was safely home. Mom had probably been in bed for an hour already.

“Good night, Dad,” I said, and I kissed him lightly on the cheek as I passed him and headed up to my room. Once there, I closed the door and undressed.

Chuck had left me hanging again. He’d come inside me before I was ready despite my having blown him earlier, so I quickly cleaned myself out and then reached into my bedside drawer for my BOB – Battery Operated Boyfriend.

I applied him to my clit and pressed the button, seeking my relief. But there was only a weak pulse; the batteries were virtually dead.

I pulled on my robe and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom had a drawer for household items like batteries, but all I could find were the ones for the small flashlight and the big lantern.

“What are you looking for, Sweetheart?”

My Dad startled me; I hadn’t heard him come into the kitchen.

“Batteries, Daddy, but I can’t find the right size.”

“What for?” I blushed a bit, and I knew my hesitation told him the answer. “Oh. I might have some of those in my desk, let’s have a look.”

I followed him into his den and we rummaged through the big drawer in the center of the desk. We found one battery of the right size immediately, but no more.

“Darn! It needs two!”

“Do you really need them tonight? I could go to the twenty-four-hour Walmart for you?”

I was really tempted to let him do that; my father would do almost anything for Mom and me. However, I reluctantly declined; I didn’t want him to have to run out for me at that hour. But he knew me well enough, and we had a close enough relationship, that I could admit my frustration to him.

“No, Daddy, it’s okay. I’ll live. It’s just that Chuck left me hanging and I’m too horny to sleep.”

He thought for a moment, then replied, his expression serious and compassionate. “That’s the trouble with a boy trying to do a man’s job. They never do it right.” It was his turn to hesitate, and then he really surprised me. “Do you want me to finish you off?”

Wow! I never expected that from him. I love him dearly, and I’m ready for almost anything, but he’s my father. So what do I say to that?

I temporized. “What do you mean?”

“I mean I can help you with your problem if you want me to.”

I had no idea what he really meant, but I was so horny I wasn’t thinking straight and I just nodded dumbly. My pussy desperately needed anything that would give me some relief.

He shut the drawer, closed the den door, and unzipped his fly. Suddenly there was a good seven or eight inches of thick, solid man-meat sticking out of his shorts, and I nervously licked my lips in anticipation. None of the boys I’d dated had been that well hung.

“We don’t want to wake your Mom. I’ll get some more batteries in the morning, Sweetheart, but if you bend over the desk I’ll finish the job that Chuck left undone.”

I did as he directed, and he lifted the back of my robe. He slid his hands up my sides to briefly cup my big breasts and rub his palms over my stiff nipples. Then he put his hands on my hips and slowly thrust his cock all the way inside me. Fuck, that feels great! It was far better than Chuck, and I almost came on the spot.

My Dad continued to touch my breasts, my hips, and my upper thighs while he fucked me slowly and gently to three great orgasms and I squealed into the collar of my robe to try to keep myself quiet. Then with a groan of his own he unloaded a half-dozen spurts of the same seed that had made me deep into my pussy.

“Better now, Sweetheart?”

“Oh, God, Daddy, so much better! That was awesome. Thank you!”

He started to give me a goodnight kiss on the cheek, but I turned my head and took his kiss on my lips. Then I opened the door and turned to him.

“Daddy, don’t bother buying me more batteries tomorrow. That was so much more satisfying than my BOB.”

I slept like a log.


When I got downstairs in the morning, Mom passed me a cup of coffee and put some bacon in a pan.

“Thanks for letting your father help you out last night, honey; the sound of buzzing from your bedroom almost every night was driving us nuts. You’re going to have to get a better date than Chuck, though, he obviously isn’t man enough for the job.”

I was shocked that Mom knew, but after a few seconds I realized I shouldn’t really have been surprised; I was well aware that Mom and Dad had no secrets between them.

“You don’t mind that Daddy fucked me?” I figured that under the circumstances there was no need for euphemisms or circumlocutions.

She smiled. “Good Lord, no, child. You’re a growing woman with the normal needs that have to be taken care of. Your father and I knew, from the sounds coming from your room, that you had strong sexual urges, and we were pretty sure you’d become sexually active.”

“So if another date leaves me hanging you won’t mind if Daddy gives me my release?”

“Not at all. He’s got enough for both of us. Your father takes very good care of me and I’m happy to give him whatever he wants.”

For some reason I glanced down at the open-toe mules my mother customarily wore around the house in the morning. “Is that why you always wear high heels?”

“Of course. Your father says they make my legs look good and he likes how they affect my walk.” She paused for a couple of seconds, then continued, “Be sure to let him do other things besides just sticking his cock in your pussy; I’m sure you’ll enjoy every second of whatever he does.”

This was a lot for me to process. “What ... ummm ... what kinds of things?”

Mom looked at me sharply. “You’re only sixteen,” she said, “but it’s obvious you inherited your high sex drive from both of your parents. We probably should have had this discussion some time ago; how much ... actual... experience have you had?”

I was a little reluctant to talk about that, but after having this much of a conversation with her I didn’t really have a choice.

“Well ... it started with kissing, of course, a couple of years ago, and then I ... started to ... touch myself at night, in bed, and that felt really good, and then I let a boy ... touch me ... my breast ... and that felt ... good too, so when he wanted me to ... touch him ... down there...”

My mother sat silently, patiently waiting for me to continue, and the fact that she was just sitting there, not frowning or judging me in any way, helped me relax a bit and gave me the courage to say more. When I didn’t continue, she nudged me in a calm, friendly way.

“And then?”

“And then ... he ... spurted all over my hand.”

“What did you think about that? Did it surprise you?”

“Not ... not really. I mean, I kind of knew how things worked, I knew about the mechanics, theoretically, anyway.”

She nodded. “So then what happened?”

“Nothing more on that date. We cleaned him up, and I wiped my fingers off, with some tissues, and he brought me home.” When I stopped talking, my Mom just waited again, and I resumed my story. “The next time we went out, I let him ... touch me ... down there ... and that felt ... even better than when I touched myself. He didn’t really know what to do, but I sort of ... guided his fingers and he ... got me off. So when he wanted me to touch him again, I was feeling ... appreciative, because he’d made me feel really good, and I decided to ... avoid the mess, so I ... took him into my mouth.”

“Did you like doing that?”

“I did, I really did. He was making all kinds of sounds, moaning and groaning and whispering how good it felt, and that make me proud of being able to have him enjoy it so much. I bobbed up and down on him, I had about half of him in my mouth, and it wasn’t long before I felt him tense up and I knew what was going to happen.”

My mother was nodding again, this time with a little smile on her face. “And did you like the taste?”

I smiled back at her, a big grin, actually. “I loved it. I savored the taste and the thick, creamy texture of it, and then I swallowed it all down. It was delicious!”

“How did things go after that?”

“He and I didn’t date much longer, his family moved away at the end of that school year, but I started dating another boy and we got into ... more things pretty quickly.”

“More things?”

I didn’t feel the need to hold back any longer. “We had sex on my fifteenth birthday. It was a little uncomfortable, but not really painful, and after the first time I was able to have at least one orgasm each time we did it. I took him in my mouth a lot as foreplay, and he ... licked me ... down there, and when I had my period I had him come in my mouth instead of in my pussy.”

“I see,” she said. “I’m the same way, I don’t like to have regular sex when I’m on my period.” She paused, then asked, “Have you had sex any other way?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean,” she replied gently, “have you taken a boy up your ass?”

That took me totally aback. “No,” I said firmly. Then I saw the look on her face and I whispered, “Have you?”

“Yes, dear, I have, many times. Your father loves to do me that way, and he always makes sure I come as many times as I want when he does.”

I thought for a few seconds. “Doesn’t it hurt?”

“It did the first couple of times, but he was very careful to prepare me for it with his fingers and he used a lot of lube. Now it’s nothing but pleasure when he takes me that way, and I love being able to please him however he wants me.”

However he wants you? I’ll have to ask about that sometime. But at the moment all I did was echo her previous comment. “I see.”

“So was Chuck your next regular date?”

“Yes, he was.”

“And when you started dating Chuck you were already into sex?”

“Yes, that’s true, and that was a big part of why I was so frustrated last night; he’s become all about himself.”

“Well, you can certainly count on your father to relieve any future frustration.” Then she looked at me slyly. “And if I’m... serving him when you feel the need, your brother will be available whenever he’s home from college.” Then she actually winked at me. “He’s pretty good also.”

What the fuck? I shook my head in confusion. “Wait a minute. What are you telling me? Do you mean that you and Al...”

She gave me a big smile like she was recalling fond memories. “Oh, yes. He had needs too. I found sheets from his bed with evidence that he’d started having wet dreams, and then one might we heard moans coming from his room. Your father and I had just finished an ... exuberant evening, but he knew I was still in a sexy mood. So I got instructions from him and I took Al in hand, so to speak.”

I was flabbergasted. “Dad told you to go jerk off your own son?”

“What he actually said was, ‘Go take care of your son’s problem and teach him what he should know,’ and I did.”

“You didn’t question his instructions?”

“I did. I asked your father what he thought Al should know, and he said I should teach him everything.”

“How old was Al when this happened?”

“He had just turned fourteen. Your father had already talked about the birds and the bees with him, but when he came home one night after going to the movies with some friends he apparently was horny.”

“It sounds like you did more than just that one thing with him.”

“Oh, I did. It was a gradual process, but he learned a lot.”

“I had absolutely no idea any of that was happening.”

“That was our intention, but now that you’ve had an incestuous ... experience with your father you can ask him about it. He’s very nicely hung now, bigger than he was when he and I started, and he definitely won’t leave you hanging, although you might have to do a little begging first.”

“Begging is something I’ve had some experience with, and unfortunately a lot of it has been unsuccessful,” I said bitterly.

“Then you should definitely have a talk with Al when he gets home later today for his spring-break week.”

It was my turn to give a sly sideways look. “Is talk the only thing you think I should do with him?”

“That’s up to you, honey.”

“But you think Al and I should have sex, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do, sweetie. It beats having two strangers staying in the house, and you’ll take good care of each other. And Chuck seems so darned useless that you’d be far better off without him.”

My Mom was right about Chuck. I’d only hung on to him because we lived in a small town and I didn’t want to be accused of stealing someone’s boyfriend.

“I think I’ll have that talk with Al.”


My brother and I had always gotten along pretty well; growing up we’d had none of the competition, bickering, or pranking that often happens between teenage siblings. He was kind of quiet around the house, and we’d shared a bathroom forever with hardly any disputes. I knew kids sometimes talked with their brothers or sisters about dating and about sex, but Al and I never had. He was a good-looking guy, but I’d never thought of him in terms of boyfriend material. After what my mother had told me, though, I was busily reevaluating my impressions and opinions of him.

Barefoot, wearing a tank top without a bra and a thong under my denim shorts, I met him at the front door when he arrived. I gave him a hug but then I waited a few minutes for him to settle his stuff in his room before knocking on his open door.

“Come on in, Sis, what’s up?” he asked.

“Mom told me I should talk with you,” I said shyly. I closed the door behind me and crossed the room to sit on the edge of his bed. He sat on the opposite side, facing me across the comforter, and looked at me quizzically. “What about?”

I hesitated, then blurted out, “About sex.”

“She said you should talk with me about sex?” he replied incredulously.

I was committed now, so I just gave him a straight answer. “She told me she taught you about sex and you had sex with her.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.