On the Streets - Cover

On the Streets

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A girl runs away from an abusive father only to find that there can be worse things out on the street.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

She knelt on the rough cold gravel as the stranger grabbed and handful of her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. She was nearly freezing behind the bar, two threadbare t-shirts and a torn pair of sweats and an old pair of panties being all the clothes she had to her name. They weren’t even hers, just something the shelter had given her. That and some tasteless gruel that smelled less pungent and tasted better than this man’s cock. She gagged as her fucked her inexperienced throat, making her eyes water and nose run, leaving streaks on her dirty face. She didn’t know how she could still cry after all she had been reduced to, but she could. She found she could always feel lower.

“Mmmm, that’s a good runaway cunt,” the stranger said, looking down at her. She made the mistake of looking up at him and he spit on her face, thrusting harder. She gagged and lost it, retching some on his cock. He pulled back and slapped her hard, making her cry, before shoving back in and fucking her throat even harder. “Sick little fuck, puke on me, will you?” he screamed at her, before blowing his load down her gullet, making her retch again. He then shoved her to the ground and kicked her once, before throwing a fiver at her and walking off, calling her pathetic.

She was too, she felt. She had thought running away from her abusive dad would have solved her problems. And now, here she was puking up cum for 5 dollars, so she can eat some McDonalds. At least her dad had only beat her. He’d groped her a few times when drunk, but he’d never fucked her. She lost her virginity on her 3rd night on the streets. She’d left Taco Bell after staying there for a few hours just to be warm and decided to head back to the shelter. She never made it there. Some guys grabbed her, hit her a few times and then took her in an alley next to the trash and afterwards robbed her. She felt any trace of good in her had died that day and now only a couple weeks later, she was whoring herself for food.

She’d only been molested one other time since the gang rape that left her bloody, one of the adults at the runaway shelter. He told her she was pretty, and he could make things better for her. And for a couple nights, he did. Then, after getting special treatment, he told her to relax, got her drunk, and told her to relax as he fucked her in his office over his desk. He took her ass and went slow until he got close then just rammed her against the table till he came. She cried as she got dressed and got one last night in a private room usually reserved for teen moms. After that, she was back on the group cots and he never even spoke to her again.

Walking back to the shelter one night, a guy had pulled up and asked how much, which had confused her at first. Once she realized, she blurted out how much, as hunger gnawed at her stomach. He said $20 for a blowjob, then asked her if she was 18. She shrugged sure and he smiled, saying sure you are. So, she had gotten in and fed on his cock and let him grope and finger her roughly and then $25 later, had ate well. She had left the shelter a couple days before after being robbed again and had stayed on the street, sleeping with a group of homeless. She even bought a few of them some food as well, taking advantage of the dollar menu, and felt like part of them, accepted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.