Heaven Knows Toby Smite - Cover

Heaven Knows Toby Smite

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Toby Smite was unceremoniously informed that he was being transferred from the county orphanage to St. Jerome’s orphanage. Toby heard rumors about the nun’s reputation as harsh taskmasters, and their affinity for corporal punishment was infamous. Toby’s thought he was going to hell or was this his salvation? (CAUTION: This story contains explicit scenes of clergy engaging in sex.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

It had been a busy week between my classes, homework, cleaning the nun’s quarters, and taking care of the ladies. The days very pleasantly flew by.

I was in the hall mopping the floor as I daydreamed about Mother Superior when Sister Carmen came by. She came up to me and, in a lowered voice, gave me the good news, “It’s all arranged, Toby. You are mine tonight. My cell, nine o’clock. Don’t be late.” Then off she went with that quick-paced walk that she had. I thought about her soft and gentle hands that she ran over my body and masturbated me with on that first day that Mrs. Greenway delivered me to the Sisters. I was looking forward to a night of gentle lovemaking. A woman I could hold in my arms and kiss as we slowly explored every inch of each other’s bodies.

I showered, shaved, and put on clean underwear at eight o’clock. I dressed and sat on my bed and watched the clock as I thought about that sweet young face and wondered what was under that habit.

As soon as I entered Sister Carmen’s cell, I found out. Sister Carmen took off her habit. She was naked.

“Strip Toby, and get on the bed.”

I started shedding my clothes. I thought I would let Sister Carmen know I appreciated the gesture, “I like that you were naked under your habit.”

She tittered, “I will never be wearing underwear on the day I know you will be coming to see me. It makes me feel so sexy and naughty. Will it get you hot for me when you are in my class and know I am not wearing any underwear?

“My crotch will burst into flame like the burning bush.”

“Oh, now you’re being silly.” Sister Carmen lowered her voice, “Will you get an erection knowing I am standing in front of you and all those other boys without my underpants and bra on?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure I will.”

“I bet that fat cock of yours will push the front of your pants right out.” I tossed my underpants onto the chair and was naked. Sister Carmen pushed me down onto her bed, got on top of me, and sat on my cock, pushing it flat against my belly, “I’ll be walking by your desk to check, so you better not hide it.”

“I won’t be able to hide it, Sister. You’re one very sexy lady.”

“Sister Carmen growled, “Who said I’m a lady?” She quickly nuzzled and kissed my neck. I felt her licking then nipping my neck with her teeth. She rubbed herself on my cock. I played with her tits and felt her hard nipples.

I felt my cock slipping into this wanton maiden. This young Sister with the perfect body and the face of an angel. She bounced on my cock and emitted low growls as she bared her teeth, “You are mine to do as I please. You will serve me and be my disciple.”

“Yes, Sister. I will service you night and day. I’m at your beck and call.”

“Do not mock me, mortal.”

“Sorry, Sister. I am your willing servant and disciple. Command me.’

“Much better, Toby, now you’re getting the hang of it, “Fuck me, Toby, fuck me and make me cum.” Sister Carmen let out that low growl again and bared her teeth. We pumped our hips in a frenzy of gyrations as Sister Carmen buried her face in my neck. She licked, nipped, and kissed.

I was getting close, and I knew she was too. I groaned as my balls loosed their pent-up juice. Sister’s head went back, and she moaned. And I’ll be damned if she didn’t come back down and bite my neck before she collapsed on top of me and lay still. I held her and rubbed the back of this gorgeous dominatrix.

“Oh my Toby, that was so much fun.” Sister Carmen looked worried when she asked, “You don’t think I got too carried away, do you?”

I hugged her a little tighter, “Of course, not Sister. I admit it was a little different, but hey, we had fun, didn’t we?

Sister giggled, “I sure did. I’ll suck your cock now, and then we can fuck again.”

“Whatever you say, Sister, I’m your willing servant.”

My cock disappeared into her mouth. It was like she was a different person. The sweet, adorable Sister Carmen again. When she had me ready, she told me it was my turn to be on top. We kissed as we made love then fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to a smiling Sister Carmen. She was still naked with her hand wrapped around my dick. “Good morning, Toby. You smell. Let’s go take a shower.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.