Heaven Knows Toby Smite - Cover

Heaven Knows Toby Smite

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Toby Smite was unceremoniously informed that he was being transferred from the county orphanage to St. Jerome’s orphanage. Toby heard rumors about the nun’s reputation as harsh taskmasters, and their affinity for corporal punishment was infamous. Toby’s thought he was going to hell or was this his salvation? (CAUTION: This story contains explicit scenes of clergy engaging in sex.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

After tucking Sister Grace in for a nap, I went to class and was quite surprised that I found them interesting. These ladies ran a tight ship. It was much better than the public school, where half the class was wasted on kids texting and checking their Facebook pages. A lot of the public school teachers just gave up and resigned themselves to passing out written, and reading assignments then spent the rest of the class on their phone or Match.com.

After lunch and my classes had ended, I worked on my homework assignments for about an hour. It was time to go to work. I gathered up my cleaning gear and went into the nun’s quarters. I started with the cells dusting, vacuuming, and mopping. I was cleaning the third cell when it hit me. There weren’t any bathrooms in their rooms. What the hell, even I had a bathroom.

Apparently, whoever designed this area must have originally designed it to be another boy’s dorm. When they converted it to rooms for the nuns, they were too cheap to put in the extra plumbing.

I finished up the nun’s cells and went in to clean Mother Superior’s room. Her room was larger than the others and had a four-poster double bed and a bathroom. I sat on the bed and bounced a couple of times. Yeah, good mattress. I was going to enjoy spending some time here.

I finished up Mother Superior’s room and went to do the communal bathroom and showers. There were three stalls and a vanity with a mirror. I whipped down the vanity, filled the hand soap dispenser, checked the paper towel dispenser, and topped that off. There was a tiled shower room with four showerheads. I planned to do that last. I put on my rubber gloves and gave the toilets a good scrub down. I was just coming out of the last stall that I had cleaned when I heard the shower running. There were two habits and underwear hanging on hooks outside the shower area. I thought I would take a look. Maybe it was Sister Carmen, and I could check out her equipment. She was on my to-do list.

Oops, it was Sister Alice and Sister Claire. They were both under the same shower head with their arms around each other.

Sister Alice is definitely in her late thirties and is five-foot-nine, blond, slim with long legs, small tits, and a nice tight ass. Sister Claire is smoking hot. Wide hips, perfect C cup boobs, red hair, and freckles. My dick was already hard. “Sorry, I’ll come back later.”

“No, that’s alright, Toby. Why don’t you stay? We’ll be done in a few minutes.

Sister Alice cupped Sister Claire’s tits and kissed her. They both looked at me and smiled. Apparently, I had a pair of hot lesbian exhibitionists on my hands. Getting a chance to watch them was certainly a nice treat if I couldn’t fuck them.

Sister Alice bent her leg, and Sister Claire straddled it. Sister Claire started to make exaggerated movements as she rubbed her pussy on Sister Alice’s thigh. She threw her head back and started to mock me.

“Oh, Toby darling, that feels so good. You have such a big cock. Oh, oh, yes, baby. I bet you like fucking us girls.” Sister Alice was laughing as she pinched Sister Claire’s nipples. “Do me, Toby, do me. Lezzie bitch pussy is the best.”

I crossed my arms, leaned against the wall, and smiled as I enjoyed watching their antics. They grew tired of performing after a few minutes and finished washing each other. They walked right by me to get their towels to dry off and dress. Never once did they complain that I watched.

I finished up in the shared bathroom and shower. Then started at the far end of the hall and mopped back toward the common areas and dining hall. I put out the ’Wet Floor’ sign when I finished the hall. I locked the door to the nun’s quarters and put the cleaning material away. Just like I thought, two and a half hours, including ogle time with the lezzies.

It was late, and none of the sisters had requested my services. I was in bed and settling down when I heard the lock on my door click and unlocked. I sat up. The door opened and shut as two nuns quickly entered my room. I turned on my lamp. It was Sister Claire and Sister Alice. There was only one reason these two lesbian nuns would visit me late at night. My room was off-limits to the nuns for obvious reasons. I knew I was about to be punished for watching them in the shower room.

Sister Claire stood right next to my bed, “Hello Toby, Did you enjoy the show we put on for you?”

I immediately started to apologize, “I’m sorry, I should not have stared as I did. This isn’t going to involve pain, is it?” I was sure I heard nuns ignored the laws against corporal punishment.

“Oh Lord no, Toby. We are not here to punish you.”

“That’s good to hear, but how did you get a key to my room?”

“Henry made it for us. We liked Henry.” Sister Claire informed me.

Sister Alice put a hand over her mouth as she giggled behind Sister Claire’s back.

Sister Claire sat on the edge of my bed and put her hand on the blanket and very high on my thigh. “You see, Henry knew our secret. We have been watching you and think we can trust you to keep it a secret too. Mother Superior and the other sisters must never know that we occasionally visited Henry here or that we are visiting you tonight. It would cause quite a ruckus with the other sisters. They might send you back to Mrs. Greenway if they found out. We wouldn’t want that now, would we?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.