Heaven Knows Toby Smite - Cover

Heaven Knows Toby Smite

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Toby Smite was unceremoniously informed that he was being transferred from the county orphanage to St. Jerome’s orphanage. Toby heard rumors about the nun’s reputation as harsh taskmasters, and their affinity for corporal punishment was infamous. Toby’s thought he was going to hell or was this his salvation? (CAUTION: This story contains explicit scenes of clergy engaging in sex.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

I had a good night’s sleep. When I woke up, I took a quick shower and went to the dining hall. I stood in line to get the mush they called oatmeal and found a seat at a table. There were three other boys already seated there.

The leader of this clueless trio decided to rub it in that I had it worse than them, “Hey, you’re the new kid that has to clean up after the penguins.”

I just shrugged and grinned like I did not know any better. Better to play stupid and let them talk while I learned the lay of the land.

They proceeded to tell me how unlucky I was, “A kid named Henry used to do that, but he graduated. He said it was a pain in the ass cleaning up after them. He told us they would call him in the middle of the night to clean if they found just one speck of dust and then make him clean the whole room all over again. So don’t expect anyone to volunteer to replace you. You’re it, for life, man.”

They all started to laugh as I silently thanked Henry. I could cross making the job sound horrible off my to-do list.

Just as I was finishing up my breakfast, Sister Grace came over and further confirmed the rumor that I had the worst job in the place.

“Toby, you have time before class to mop the hall. It’s filthy. Now hurry up and come with me and get your bucket and mop.”

I jumped up like my ass was on fire. “Yes, yes, Sister. Right away, Sister.”

I could hear them snickering as I followed Sister Grace to the closet that held the cleaning gear. I unlocked the closet with the key Sister Margaret gave me, took out the mop and the roll-around-bucket, and threw in a box of soap just in case the hall needed mopping.

Sister Grace unlocked the nun’s quarter’s door. When we were inside, she locked the door behind us.

“You can leave the bucket and mop over there. My cell is the second one on the right. Give me ten minutes, then come in.” Sister Grace kissed me and smiled as she skipped down the hall to her cell like a ten-year-old girl at the playground. Maybe she wasn’t so tough after all.

I waited the prescribed ten minutes and then walked down to her room and opened the door. Sister Grace was naked and kneeling on her bed with her ass up in the air while hiding her head under the pillow.

Her muffled voice gave me the first hint of what she was into. “Oh, daddy, I know I have been bad. You need to punish me.”

I figured what the hell and got into the act. “Yes, Grace, you have been a naughty girl. Mommy said you did something very nasty. Now I need to punish you.”

“Yes, Daddy, I did.”

I was taking my clothes off as I admired Sister Grace’s fine ass and her pussy lips peeking out of her unruly black pubic hair. “What did you do to make mommy so mad, you naughty girl?”

“She caught me in the barn sucking Cousin Ralph’s cock. Now you have to take my virginity. Punish me, Daddy.”

“Didn’t I already punish you last week for jerking off Uncle Fred?”

“Yes, Daddy, but you only made me blow you that time.”

“Oh right, I forgot.” I slapped her ass a good one.

“Ouch.” Sister Grace’s head came out from under the pillow with her coal-black shoulder-length hair all in disarray and falling over the front of her face as she scowled at me. “Damn it, Toby, that hurt. No hitting. Just humiliate me verbally and then fuck me from back there.”

“Got it, Sister. Humiliate, then fuck.”

Sister Grace hid her head back under the pillow and said in a muffled voice, “That part about Uncle Fred was perfect though.”

I was learning. I took a different tack. Instead of slapping, I tried caressing. I ran my hand over Sister Grace’s ass and down the crack to her pussy. Then slipped my finger in her already wet cunt. “Oh dear Grace, you have been playing with yourself again. You’re all wet down here. You know what that means don’t you?”

“No, Daddy, not that. Please.”

“Put your hands on your ass cheeks, Grace. That’s it, now spread-um.” Her brown hole was winking at me. “Now, aren’t you ashamed of yourself, showing me your ass hole like that.”

“Yes, Daddy, I am so ashamed. Now fuck me damn it. You have to get to class.”

“Oh yeah, right.”

I knelt behind Sister Grace and thought she was not bad for a forty-something broad. There was a little cellulite in the thighs and a round tummy. Her breasts were nice and full with large areolas.

Sister Grace let go of her ass cheeks and held the end of the pillow tightly over her head again. Sister Grace was a bit of an odd duck with daddy issues. But her cunt looked tight and wet. I knee walked up to Sister Grace and proceeded to fuck her doggy style.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.