Heaven Knows Toby Smite - Cover

Heaven Knows Toby Smite

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Toby Smite was unceremoniously informed that he was being transferred from the county orphanage to St. Jerome’s orphanage. Toby heard rumors about the nun’s reputation as harsh taskmasters, and their affinity for corporal punishment was infamous. Toby’s thought he was going to hell or was this his salvation? (CAUTION: This story contains explicit scenes of clergy engaging in sex.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Three nuns stood on the steps of St. Jerome orphanage, waving goodbye to me. I had graduated from high school and turned eighteen last week. I was officially declared an adult old enough to make my way in the world. I had a full Scholarship to Holy Cross College, so life was good.

I spotted an old friend walking toward the orphanage with a young boy in tow who looked fifteen years old. I waved, “Hello, Mrs. Greenway.”

“Hello, Toby. Look at you, all grown up.” Mrs. Greenway gave me a hug and then went up the steps of the orphanage with the young boy. Sister Carmen thanked Mrs. Greenway, took the boy’s hand, and took him inside.

Seeing Mrs. Greenway and that young boy brought back memories of my first few weeks at St. Jerome orphanage.

It was almost two years ago when Mrs. Greenway called me into her office and informed me I was being transferred to an orphanage run by nuns. I thought they might as well send me to prison. At least at the county orphanage, a couple of the young social workers that felt sorry for me would give me a hand job if I cried because I lacked female companionship. Mrs. Greenway, the director, was my go-to fuck buddy. I was really going to miss that chubby temptress.

I was in the fourteen to seventeen age group—the unadoptable or the untouchable as we called ourselves. We were not cute anymore and had raging teenage hormones. A good foster home was the best we could hope for.

That evening, Mrs. Greenway told me of the death sentence then delivered me unceremoniously to St. Jerome orphanage. I was met at the door by Sister Carmen. Sister Carmen held my hand firmly and walked with me to Mother Superiors’ office. She introduced me. “Mother, this is Toby Smite, the replacement for Henry that Mrs. Greenway sent over.”

Mother Superior came out from behind her desk. “Yes, I have been expecting him. Let me get a look at you, boy.” Mother Superior took my chin in her hand and pushed my face side to side. “Yes, a good-looking boy. Mrs. Greenway recommended him very highly. I think he will do very well here. Mother Superior ruffled my hair and leaned back on her desk with her arms folded while looking at me as if deciding my fate.

“Well, Toby, it’s time to see if the good Mrs. Greenway sent us a healthy sixteen-year-old. Please take your shirt off.

I took my shirt off. What the hell was this? Was I getting a medical exam in Mother Superior’s office?

Sister Carmen ran her hands over my back, chest, and arms. She lingered on my midriff as a finger slid a bit into my pants for a second.

“Quite normal and very healthy, Mother.” The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when I felt her breath on my neck. Was I being prepared for some kind of satanic ritual?

“Drop your pants, Son.” Mother Superior instructed.

I may be the new kid on the block, but I knew enough not to piss off the wardens on the first day. I dropped my pants around my ankles and stood still in my briefs with my hands by my side, looking at a spot just over Mother Superior’s left shoulder.

Sister Carmen squatted down and ran her hands up and down the outside of my legs. Then inside my legs over my knees, up my thighs almost to my balls. I was hoping this humiliating experience was over and they would just lock me away in a cell for the night. I almost had an erection in front of two nuns when Sister Carmen felt the inside of my thighs. I just knew it would piss them off if I did.

“Very strong legs, Mother.”

Mother Superior came over and put her hand on my cheek. “I guess I should explain why you are here. Our beloved Henry turned eighteen a couple of weeks ago and could no longer stay with us at the orphanage. Three nuns and I have special needs that Henry would attend to. You are a smart boy. I think you have an idea of what I am alluding to. The good Mrs. Greenway enjoyed your company and was quite sure we would too.”

Sister Carmen put her arm around me and hugged me to her side. Being the smartest male in the room, I guessed it wasn’t a satanic ritual that they were planning.

Mother Superior took her cell phone out of her habit and sent a text message. A couple of minutes later, two more nuns came into Mother Superiors’ office and locked the door behind them.

I was definitely getting the idea. I looked around at the four nuns, wrapped up in their habit. I could not tell their age at all. The best I could discern was that Mother Superior was the oldest, and Sister Carmen was the youngest. Mother Superior could be sixty or forty from all I could tell.

“You already met Sister Carmen.” Mother Superior turned away to introduce a short, maybe five-foot-one nun with rimless glassed as Sister Margaret. I nodded and tried to look pleased to meet her.

Mother Superior put her hand on the shoulder of the other nun that came in with Sister Margaret, “This is, Sister Grace.” Again I nodded. Sister Grace was tall and had dark eyebrows that met in the middle above her big brown eyes and full lips that pouted a bit. She looked a little scary to me.

Now that Mother Superior had introduced everyone, she announced, “Sisters, it’s time to see what Mrs. Greenway sent us.”

Sister Carmen stood behind me and put her fingers into the sides of my briefs. Then she pulled them down. I did not try to cover myself with my hands. I knew what they wanted to see.

“Oh my, he reminds me of Henry when he was fifteen.’ Sister Grace commented.

Mother Superior gestured toward my cock, “Would you do the honors, Sister Carmen?”

“Yes, Mother.”

Sister Carmen took my semi-hard cock in her hand and jacked me off. It did not take long before I had a raging hard-on. Sister Carmen let go of my cock so everyone could have a look at my six-and-a-half-inch fat cock. When Mrs. Greenway invited me into her office and locked the door, she always commented on how fat my cock was.

Mother Superior finally said the words I desperately wanted to hear, “You can get dressed now, Toby.”

“Sister Margaret, I believe it would have been your turn if Henry was still here.”

“Yes, Mother, it would have been.”

“Toby, I’m going to have you accompany Sister Margaret to her cell. Do you have any concerns about that?”

“No ma’am, I mean Mother. I think I understand why I am here.”

Mother Superior went behind her desk and, without further ado and a flick of her wrist, dismissed us, “Good. Now off with you two.”

Sister Margaret took my hand as we walked to the office door. She flipped the lock open, and we left Mother Superior’s office. I was led down the hall and through a dining hall to a large Oak door. She took out an old fashion key and unlocked it.

Holy crap, she really was going to lock me in a cell. I was relieved when Sister Margaret locked the door behind us. Sister Margaret informed me that we were in the nun’s quarters.

Sister Margaret’s cell was a ten by twelve-foot room with a twin bed, a simple wooden chair, a dresser with a small mirror. A closet with no door. A small window set close to the ceiling let in some light. There was a cross over the headboard and a hairbrush and moisturizers on the dresser. Next to the twin bed was a nightstand with an alarm clock and a bible sitting on a crochet doily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.