18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan walked through the stripper’s third-floor room, finding Wendy lying sideways, her legs spread, taking a steady fucking from a long cock. Her mouth was busy alternately sucking on two more. Moving closer, he could see her tits were coated with several loads of fresh cum.

“I see you’re still having fun,” Dan said, going to her side.

“Hi, honey, yes, I am. I’m needing a lot of cock to satisfy my hormones,” she smiled, pausing from sucking on a cock.

She motioned Dan closer, and the men around her were surprised to see him lean over and kiss her with fresh cum in her mouth. She guided his hand to smooth over her cum-splattered breasts.

“Would you please, for a minute?” She asked.

Dan had the one fucking her pull out and stroke his cock, bury it in her, and begin fucking.

“My husband is always the last to fuck me after I’ve enjoyed a good gang bang, mixing his cum with all the others who fucked me,” Wendy commented.

“Fuck, you sure are a slutty wife,” one said.

“Thank you for the compliment. I try to be a good slut for my husband.”

Wendy motioned him closer, and he could smell the stench of cum on her breath. “Honey, I’m a little afraid that after I have our babies, I will still need lots of cock.”

“I may be taking you to the Hen House quite often.”

“Thank you, my love; you are such a good husband to me.”

“I will see you soon. Bring back a cock or two so I can watch them fuck you.”

“I will.”

Dan kissed her, fondled her cum sticky breasts, and left.


He noticed Lisa, then Cathy, enjoying their cocks, and decided to look for Karen before seeing them. He felt oddly erotic to walk with his semi-hard cock in view in the subdued lighting. Dan went to the second floor, checking the other tables, but did not find Karen in action. Then he remembered that there are several back rooms for customers to enjoy sex with men and women.

He looked in the first room and saw a woman being fucked and sucking on a cock. The next room had several men standing or seated and several women. He smiled, recognizing Karen’s dress draped over a chair.

“I guess you’ll have to wait your turn like we are,” one of the men said.

“I guess I will. She seems to be a popular fuck and cock sucker.”

“That’s for sure. She even enjoys exchanging pussy licks with women.”

On the bed, Dan saw Karen on her knees, her ass high. A guy was straddling above, pounding his long cock in and out of her ass hole. Another was under her, holding her hips as he fucked her pussy. He went around to the side, seeing a guy lying sideways with his hard cock being sucked on.

He leaned against the wall again, watching Karen’s performance. “I have such a loving and understanding husband who enjoys me fucking and sucking off all the cock I want,” Karen said, unaware that Dan was in the room.

“He must love you to allow you to be such a married slut and whore.”

“I don’t need his permission, and I do enjoy him watching me.”

Karen moaned, her two cocks stretching her pussy and ass, and resumed sucking in her cock. A woman was by her side, feeling her tit and stealing kisses from her. Dan continued to watch as his wife’s pussy, and ass took a pounding from two big cocks. She teased the men who would be next as she sensually sucked and sucked on another long cock.

“You must be anxious to fuck her with your cock showing,” a guy said, observing it hanging below his shirt.

“My wife likes me to keep my cock and balls out of my pants, and my shirt helps to hide them.”

“Not very well,” he smiled. “You have a large drop of juice ready to fall off. Do you mind if I lick it off for you?”

“No, I guess not.”

The man turned in his chair and caressed the long shaft, giving it a gentle squeeze. Another drop appeared, and he was quick to place his tongue under to catch it, then took his cock into his mouth for several sucks.

“I go both ways and swallow if you might be interested in a blow job later.”

“Thank you for the offer. I’ll think about it. Tonight I’m more inclined to enjoy pussy than sucking on a cock.”

“You suck cock? I definitely have to find you and your wonderful cock later on.” He gave it several more sucks, then stood to take his turn with Karen.


Moments later, the one fucking her ass grunted his cum into her. He pulled out several farts, spitting out some cum.

“Guys, give my ass a rest for a moment,” Karen asked.

The one fucking her pussy soon grunted, filling her up. She lifted, his cum running down the shaft of his cock and out of her pussy. She concentrated on her cock sucking, and he too soon grunted, filling her mouth with his cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.