18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Tiffany stood from the bed, taking off her top, then slipping her short skirt down her slender legs.

“What are you doing, putting on a nightie?” Jenny asked.

“No, I’m putting on my bikini and going to the swimming pool.”

“Mom said for us not to go to the pool,” Hanna reminded her.

“She’s your mother, not mine. I don’t fuck around on Jake, but I do enjoy from time to time giving a lucky man, or boy, a hand or blow job. I don’t hide what I do from Jake when he’s away; I text and tell him. So are you two going to join me, or do I go alone?”

“We don’t want you getting into any trouble if you were by yourself,” Jenny said. She and Hanna stripped off their clothes, joining Tiffany to put on their bikinis.

They grabbed a towel and Hanna’s key card, and they went to the elevator. Eyes took the girl’s slender figures, barely covered by their thong bikinis. They entered the pool area, and Jenny expected them to swim.

“All we do is sit in the hot tub; eventually curious boys or men will come to get a closer look at us,” Tiffany said, adjusting her top to show more breasts. Every male eye of puberty age watched the girls walk along the pool deck, firm breasts, flat stomachs, and ass cheeks showing. Several women leaned to the other, making quiet comments, many wishing their bodies looked that young again.

They laid their towels on a nearby chair and stepped into the hot tub.

“Now we just sit and relax and wait for the horny dogs to come sniffing around us,” Tiffany said, her eyes scanning the men and boys sitting or in the pool.

“Do you think you and Jake will ever get married?” Jenny asked

“I hope so. I do love him, and he loves me. We’re waiting to see how his hockey career progresses, then I’m sure he’ll ask me.”

“Have you done this before, flirting with boys or men?” Hanna asked.

“Several times. When my parents wanted to go away for a few days, I’d get permission for Jake to join us. They know that Jake and I fuck, so they don’t mind us using the other bed. We’ll go to the hotel pool and sit in the hot tub.”

“A boy or man would come and sit in the tub, usually close to me. We’d talk with him and, with a little interest in him, give him a hand job in the tub. I remember one time giving a boy a blow job in a hot tub. That night, my parents could hear us fucking our brains out as I told Jake how good the boy’s cock felt in my hand and to make him cum.”

Jenny held onto the side of the tub, floating her long legs towards Hanna, letting her blonde hair get wet. She wrapped her legs around her sister’s waist, stretching the thin material that covered her pussy.

She and Tiffany gazed at the material indenting between her pussy lips.

“Dare you to touch me,” Jenny challenged.

“That isn’t fair; you know I’d touch you anyway.”

“I know, but maybe Tiffany doesn’t know we have sex together.”

“I’ve been to enough of the Hayward family orgies to know that the men and women have likely had sex with each other. I do recall you kissing and licking the others pussy.”

“Would you like us to lick the other’s pussy for you tonight?”

“You’re making my heart pound at the erotic thought.”

“We could do a three-way pussy licking before our parents come back,” Jenny suggested.

Hanna rubbed her sister’s pussy through the thin material, then slid several fingers past the crotch. She pulled her thong aside so Tiffany could see Hanna fingering her pussy. Jenny smiled, welcoming Tiffany’s fingers to replace Hanna’s.

“You’re making me horny for Dan to fuck me.”

“I’m sure he will before we go home,” Hanna said. “I hate that boys and men wear baggy swimsuits. You can’t tell how big their cock is.”

“Or how small,” Hanna joked, and they laughed.

The girls took turns placing their legs around their waists so the other two could finger a bare pussy. “I think we’ll all want Dan to fuck us,” Tiffany joked, and they agreed.

“Tiffany, you got your wish. I see two men and a boy coming this way, “Jenny observed. “And all three are wearing a Speedo!”


“Do you mind if we join you, young ladies?” One asked.

“We’re definitely not ladies,” Tiffany said.

“More like teenaged sluts,” Hanna muttered.

The girls gazed as each one stepped into the tub. The older one has a medium potbelly and a large crotch. The second one was thinner, also with a large crotch. The third was likely about Hanna’s age with an equal-sized crotch.

There was unwanted silence between the six, the men taking fleeting glances at three pairs of young breasts barely held in place by their bikini tops.

“It sure is nice to sit and relax your muscles,” the older one said.

“Yes, it is,” Hanna replied.

“Unless you relax the wrong muscle,” Tiffany said.

Eye contact grew longer between the sexes, then Jenny floated her body. The men couldn’t help but look at her lean body, flat stomach, and thong pressed between her pussy lips.

“You girls are staying here in the hotel.”

“Yes, my girlfriend’s parents wanted some alone time with my mom,” Tiffany lied.

“Your parents are into threesomes?” The second one asked.

“Yes. It’s difficult to sleep while their dad is fucking my mom and she’s licking their mom’s pussy,” Tiffany boldly stated.

“Fuck!” The boy muttered.

“Do you three sleep together?”

“Our hotel room has only two beds, which makes for a crowded sleep,” Hanna said.

“That’s when we do sleep,” Jenny teased.

“Yes, I can imagine you three beauties sleeping together,” the middle one commented.

“Since your parents are into threesomes, there are three of you and three of us.”

“Maybe you girls could share a kiss or two,” the oldest asked.

“What is it about men and watching women have sex?” Tiffany asked.

“Women are supposed to need a man to satisfy them, not a woman,” the second one said.

“That’s so arrogant,” Hanna commented.

“Women can satisfy each other just as well as men can,” Jenny added.

“Is that speaking from experience?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Jenny turned to Hanna, and they shared a kiss and casually caressed each other’s breasts. Hanna turned to Tiffany, and they too shared a tender kiss and felt the other’s tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.