18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan escorted Tina to a table of men watching the strippers. “Gentlemen, I think you’d prefer to have the real thing instead of wishing for the women on stage.” Dan stood behind Tina, slipping her dress from her shoulders and letting it fall. “My wife loves to fuck and is a very good cock sucker.”

He kissed the nape of her neck, felt her right tit, and motioned her to the sex-hungry men.

“Am I next?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, my love. I’m sure you’ll enjoy pleasing several men, as I know you please me.” Dan walked Lisa to another table of men. “Gentlemen, my wife is horny for a good fucking from several cocks and gives great blow jobs.” He slipped her dress from her body, guiding her to them.

“What are you going to do with me, Daddy?” Cathy asked.

“Who would you rather perform as, my wife or daughter?”

“Your wife; after all, we have one baby together, and I wouldn’t mind having another one with you,” she let slip. “I find it highly erotic; my husband takes so much pleasure from his wife being such a slut.”

“I’m sure you won’t disappoint me and bring a cock or two to our table so I can watch.”

“I will. I love you, Dan, instead of Daddy.”

Dan escorted Cathy to another table. “Gentlemen, I’m sure you’d much prefer to have the pleasure of fucking my wife instead of wishing to have one of the strippers on stage.”

“She looks young enough to be your daughter,” one remarked, looking at her revealing dress.

“My husband may be older than me, but he can fuck like a teenager, except he lasts much longer and always satisfies me.”

Dan did the same as his other wives, taking off her dress, kissing the nape of her neck, and giving her tit a good feel. He left to check on his other girls.

“My husband is so good to me. Several times a year we go to a club like this, where I can have all the cock and pussy I can handle.” Cathy opened her purse, dropping several condoms on the table.

“You do have a very understanding husband!” Another said.


Dan didn’t see Karen among the crowd of men watching the stripper. He found Wendy riding a cock and alternating sucking on two others. He continued until he found Tina, the center of attention, at her table. She was on her hands and knees, taking a good fucking from a long cock and sucking on another one.

“Do you mind if I join in?” He asked.

“Please do, honey. I’ve been telling these men how good a husband you are to me, saying several times a year I can enjoy all the cock and pussy I want.”

“I do enjoy watching my wife perform.”

“Honey, will you wait a moment? You know what I want from you.”

Dan stood watching his wife, his cock mostly hard and leaking juices stuck past the hem of his shirt. Tina put her hand up, caressing his cock and pulling him closer. She began sucking on him, alternating with her other cock.

“You’re right about your wife loving to fuck; she’s already on her second cock!” One waiting for his turn remarked.

“She loves being my married slut.”

Tina concentrated on sucking her other cock, giving Dan a sensual look as it went in and out of her mouth. The guy soon warned her, and she switched to her hand and opened her mouth. Dan watched as the guy grunted, shooting several spurts of thick cum onto her tongue. She raised her head, showing Dan her creamy load, then leaned and gave her a tongue-probing kiss.

“Fuck, you kiss your wife right after she’s just given me a blow job?”

“Yes, I do, almost every time.” Tina resumed sucking the remaining cum from his cock.

“Fuck, watching your kiss your wife’s mouth full of another guy’s cum is too much for me! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted, fucking his cum into her.

His climax subsided, and he pulled out. Tina motioned him to her and sucked on his cock as Dan went behind her.

Dan could see the evidence of two loads of cum leaking from her pussy. He moved up to her ass, stroking his cock, and shoved it into her sloppy pussy.

“Mmm, I love my husband fucking me after I’ve had a gang bang. He’s always the last one to fuck me, mixing his cum with the many loads fucked into me.” Lisa pressed her ass against his several thrusts. Dan pulled out of her, pressing her head lower, and leaned to lick her pussy.

“You lick other guys’s cum from your wife’s pussy? You’re sick!”

“Yes, he does most every time. He loves me enough to have many helpings of cream pie.” She motioned Dan to her head, where she sucked on his cock, and then they kissed.

“I’ll leave you, my love, to enjoy more of your cocks while I visit our other wives.”

“Thank you, honey. I’ll bring you a nice cock to watch fuck me, or suck off, or a good pussy to enjoy.”

“Did he say other wives?”

“Yes, I’m the third of four wives he has.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.