18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan had changed into a pair of relaxing lounger pants that afforded his cock and balls out of the material. His eyes went from one beauty to the next as they transformed into a sensual-looking goddess. Karen, Tina, Cathy, and Lisa wore form-fitting dresses or skirts, sure to attract a person’s eyes. Every top revealed the inner halves of their breasts. Wendy wore a dress that was low-cut but comfortable around her waist.

The women didn’t know what might be in store for them, so they went prepared with a damp cloth, condoms, and several Viagras for Dan. Each one went to Dan for an approving kiss and hug, his nostrils inhaling the sensual fragrance of each perfume.

“Tiffany, Hanna, and Jenny, here is thirty dollars to order yourselves a pizza later on. Stay in the room, unless you need to buy a drink from the pop machine or rent a movie from the main lobby kiosk, and no going to the swimming pool!” Lisa cautioned.


At nine, the group walked the short distance to Club Rouge. Dan mentioned the reservations they had and was escorted to the second-floor dance room and their semi-secluded, large, curved booth. The woman said she’d return with their drinks. Wendy asked for a fruit drink, patting her large stomach. The woman smiled, asking Wendy when she was due, and she said the middle of October.

“I feel like I’m the oldest one in here!” Dan joked over the loud DJ music.

Their hostess soon returned with two large bottles of champagne, eight red roses, and her camera. She raised her eyebrows, seeing two of the women kissing. Dan poured glasses of champagne, and there were smiles as they took turns posing with one another.

“Ladies, I’m sure you’re old enough to know our family’s unwritten rules. Never accept a drink from a stranger; it might be mixed with something to make you groggy. Don’t leave here with anyone. We don’t want to have to call the police and report you missing. We’re here to have some good, sexy fun,” Karen cautioned.

“We’ll have to check out the female strippers to find our horny men and the male strippers to find a few horny women for Dan, or those interested in pussy,” Karen commented.

“This place reminds me of the Hen House, except most everyone still has on their clothes,” Wendy joked.

“I’m sure that’ll change as the night goes on,” Tina added.


“For those of you new to Club Rouge, a few house rules will make our sexy fun more enjoyable. For you gals and some guys, no means no if you are propositioned. Be respectful of each other. There are several rooms at the back for those who want more privacy to indulge,” the DJ announced.

The group joined those on the dance floor. Dan always enjoyed watching people and looked at the women in their flirty dresses or tops and skirts, flaunting their bodies, while the men tried to impress the women with their moves. The girls showed Dan and other men their sexy moves, with a breast trying to escape their dress or top. Wendy could barely move and returned to their table.

“Let’s go and watch the male strippers and see what action we can find,” Wendy suggested.

Karen went to Dan, handing him a Viagra and his glass to wash it down. “I know you enjoy watching us have our sexy fun; you should have yours too.” She made sure his cock and balls hung loosely out of his lounger pants. “One look at your nice cock, and I wonder how many curious men will want to sample you,” she teased.

“I think I’m more into women than men tonight.”

They walked down the stairs to the first floor, where loud music met their ears. On stage, two men were dancing, wearing nothing but a small pouch to cover their obviously big cocks. “I used to have a body like them thirty years ago,” Dan joked to his girls.

“You still do, honey, minus your six-pack,” Karen joked, patting his stomach. She raised the hem of his shirt, stroking his cock.

Several women were seated close to the stage, their legs spread to show their bare pussies, and they were throwing loonies on the stage. The dancers came together, one standing behind the other. The crowd of women screamed when the one behind placed his hand on the waist of the one in front, going over and down inside the pouch covering his cock. His hand actions proved he was stroking the guy’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.