18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Wet bikinis were draped over the shower pole, with the hairdryer getting extensive use as the girls prepared for dinner.

Dan sat on the love seat that turned into a bed, waiting for his girls. Except for Wendy, the girls wore only two pieces of clothing: their low-cut top and short skirt. Jenny came to him, straddling his thighs. Her skirt rode up, exposing her bald pussy to him. His hands rested on her hips as she pretended to ride his cock and kissed him.

“I need you to fuck me again.”

“You always need me to fuck you,” he teased.

“That’s because I love you.”

“I love you too; as I love your mother, Karen, Wendy, and Tina, should I keep going?”

“No,” she smiled.

“This is Tina’s first time away from our babies. She needs to have some fun too if she doesn’t think of James and Emily all the time.”


The extended family’s walk through the main entrance drew the attention of everyone in the area. They drove to Scotiabank Arena, where the family had a brief reunion with Brad, Jake, Peter, and Derek, then onto Montana’s restaurant.

Entering the restaurant, people’s gazes were on the sensual-looking group as they were escorted to their nine-place setting table. To serve the large group, two staff were assigned to them. Low-tops and short skirts were adjusted to show the most skin. Dan was seated between Cathy and Lisa, who made sure his cock and balls were within easy reach under his shirt.

Everyone was seated, and the teen boy and girl began placing a menu in front of each. The boy tried to hide his pleasure of looking down the low tops of each girl or woman. The girl couldn’t help but notice the cleavage on the ones she served.

The girls smiled at the boy as he poured each of them a glass of water. He tried not to spill any, taking glances down their low tops.

The group had decided on their menu choices, and the servers began to take their orders. Each one smiled at the boy, giving him their choice to write down. He moved to the three teen girls, who were Jenny and Tiffany, with Hanna between them.

The boy’s eyes widened as he saw the girl on the left and right of the middle one, resting a hand on her upper, inner thigh.

Jenny looked at the boy and said quietly,” I bet you like seeing my hand under my sister’s skirt, and guess what? She isn’t wearing any panties. None of us women are wearing panties, or bras.” She emphasized the comment, moving her fingers higher to touch Hanna’s slit.

The woman server tried to be professional as she took her group’s orders, unable to resist a glance down low tops. She moved to where the man was seated and noticed one woman’s hand moving under his shirt. Her eyes widened when she happened to see the woman’s hand around the head of his cock.

“My apologies for getting a little frisky with our husband,” Cathy said. The girl didn’t understand what the woman was saying—our husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.