18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Jenny was quick to strip off her top and shirt, taking her bikini from her bag. All except for Wendy changed into their swimsuits. Dan could feel his cock twitch, laying it sideways in his Speedo as he looked at eight sexy women in their revealing thong bikinis.

“I won’t need to take a Viagra looking at you beauties.”

“You can take one this evening in case you can have some sexy fun,” Karen said.

They rode the elevator to the main floor. Eyes were trained on the scantily clad women walking through the foyer, then down the hallway to the pool entrance.

There were about a dozen to twenty people in the pool and surrounding patio. The girls let their towels drop from their hands, giving the men and boys a plain view of their bodies. Karen didn’t feel self-conscious at all, being in her fifties and wearing a thong bikini; she still had the body of a thirty-year-old. As she’s said to Dan quite often, ‘If you’ve got it, flaunt it!’ Jenny smiled as she passed several boys about her age, taking in her lean body.

Dan followed behind the girls and smiled, seeing the men staring at them and some women leaning toward one another, no doubt to make a rude comment. He could feel the women eyeing his physique, especially the obvious bulge his cock and balls made in his Speedo.

The girls gathered several lounge chairs together, dropping their towels.

“I had to do like many men my age to wearing a swimsuit, suck in my gut, thinking, girls on the beach.”

“You keep in very good shape for your age,” Wendy complimented, rubbing his lower belly just above his cock.

“It must be all the abdominal work from fucking us so much!” Tina joked.


The group had fun in the pool playing tag and Marco Polo. Jenny and Hanna would take turns groping his cock, several times slipping it from the waistband of his suit. They would have them chase him, so he came close to other women in the pool. Luckily for him, the constant water motion hid his cock and balls that Jenny kept revealing.

Jenny, Hanna, and Tiffany stood in the shallow end as the same boys entered the pool. “I hate that boys wear such baggy swimsuits; you can’t judge how big their cocks are,” Hanna commented.

“Or how small they are,” Tiffany added, and they laughed.

The boys swam near the girls, hesitant to approach them. The girls played shy as the boys eyed their young, firm breasts, barely contained in their bikini tops.

The adults had stepped from the pool with eyes trying not to be too obvious. “Dan, my love, will you walk the long way around the pool to the washroom?” Karen asked.

“I don’t need to pee,” he said, drying off his skin.

“Don’t you get it?” Wendy began

“We’re proud of your body, especially the bulge of your cock in your Speedo,” Tina said.

“We want the men to be jealous and the women to be eyeing your cock as you walk by them.”

“As long as several of you do the same, I’m proud of each one of you, and I thank my lucky stars to have your love in my life every day.”

“Dan, it’s a good thing a diabetic didn’t hear your comment, or they’d go into a coma from you acting so sweet,” Lisa added, and they laughed.

Karen had him stand close to her, facing away from the public. She pulled down the waistband of his suit and, caressing his cock, boldly stroked it. She laid it sideways in his suit, and gripping her lower lip in sexual frustration, she patted the long shaft.

The girls smiled their approval, and he began his walk. “Watch the reaction of the women that Dan walks by, and the men can’t help but see the bulge of his cock,” Karen said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.