18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

The entertainment provided to Dan by Abby, Jenny, Tina, and Lisa made the drive to Ottawa pass by in no time. Soon they parked at the Holiday Inn Ottawa East on Joseph Cyr Street.

Dan and his family were surprised when Scott and Vicky were waiting for them at the hotel. Scott said he wanted Abby to be with them for their visit and the weekend. Tiffany said goodbye to her and went with the Hayward’s as planned.

“I’m sorry, my love, that we can’t spend the night together. We will soon, I promise you,” Abby said, giving Jenny a reassuring kiss and hug.

“Maybe I can spend a night with you and Brad,” she said to her ear.

“I’m sure we’d like that.”

The woman on duty at the front desk was curious about the eight women wearing low-cut tops and short skirts, except for the one who is very pregnant and only one man. A man came from a back office and tried to be casual as he eyed the sensual-looking women.

Dan said his name and reservation number. “Welcome back, Mr. Hayward. We have two adjoining rooms for you as requested,” she smiled. “I see you’re retired from the military and have our ex-service rate. You have rooms 669 and 671. I hope you and your group enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you; I’m sure we will.”

“We’re here to watch our sons play in a hockey game tomorrow night for the Ottawa Senators,” Karen boasted.

The man smiled as he helped to activate several room key cards, handing them out.

The two watched the group walk to the elevator. “I wonder what their story is—one guy with eight women,” he mentioned.

“Who knows, but the women sure aren’t afraid to show a lot of cleavage and their bare legs.”

“Yes, I imagine the fun he can have with them.”

She gave him an elbow to his side and said, “Only you would say that.”


“I can see we’re in for an unusual weekend. I think that Hanna, Jenny, and Tiffany were the only women not thinking of jumping the desk clerk’s bones,” Dan joked.

“Honey, you know how I am in my pregnant condition. I need a lot of cock and some pussy to satisfy my hormones,” Wendy said, kissing him.

“I’ll be glad once you finally have our babies and you don’t need so much cock, besides mine.”

“But you do like watching men fuck me and me enjoying eating pussy.”

“Yes, I do.”

“I called Brad to let him know we’re in Ottawa. He said he and the boys will have about half an hour to be with us after their workout at the arena,” Karen said.

“When can we go for a swim?” Jenny asked.

“Anxious to show off your sexy-looking body in your thong bikini?” Dan teased.

“Yes, and your wonderful cock in your Speedo.”

“I need to lay down for a rest,” Wendy said, kicking off her shoes.

“We should figure out our dinner plans while we’re all together,” Dan suggested.

“Just like Brad, always think about your stomach,” Karen joked.

“Or his cock,” Lisa added.

“We could go to that restaurant with the sexy-dressed waitresses. The Tilted Kilt, if I remember,” Tina suggested.

“The girls wear low-cut tops and short skirts that are really shorts in disguise,” Dan replied.

“I imagine it would cost us a fortune to feed nine of us,” Karen mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.