18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Are there anymore suitcases to load in the vans?” Dan asked loudly.

“No, Dan, I think we’ve packed the whole house,” Karen joked.

“Another trip like this with the family will require a cube van to haul our luggage.”

“We’ve tried to pack light since we’ll only be in Ottawa for a few days,” Wendy said, kissing him.

“Hanna and I shared an overnight bag. Two thong bikinis, sexy tops, and shirt skirts don’t take up much room,” Jenny smiled. “I made sure your Speedo swimsuit is packed too.”

“You know that I’m too old to wear a Speedo, especially in public.”

“The size of your cock says otherwise.” Tina smiled, giving him a kiss.

Everyone had gathered in the living room, where low-cut tops and short skirts seemed to be the order of clothing. Wendy wore a low-cut dress that couldn’t hide the growing bulge in her stomach.

Karen noticed Dan making mental notes: “What are you doing, honey, counting sheep way before you need to go to sleep?”

“Just making sure we have everyone. I don’t want to hear one of you yell, Kevin, like in the Home Alone movie,” he joked. “I hope you took along a pair of jeans or leggings, in case the arena is cool.”

“And hide our sexy-looking legs?” Hanna questioned.

“Your legs could be covered, and they’d still look sexy to me.” Dan smiled.

He looked at all his beauties: Karen, Wendy, Tina, Lisa, Cathy, Hanna, and Jenny. Abby and Tiffany entered the front door, adding to the sea of natural beauty.

Everyone paused to look at Abby. “Before you ask me, I’m doing fine. Brad and I are doing fine.”

“We’re just concerned for you and Brad,” Karen remarked.

“We appreciate everyone’s love and support.”

“Can we get going?” Jenny asked.

“You just want to show off your body in your thong bikini to any boys at the swimming pool,” Hanna joked.

“Absolutely!” She grinned.

Wendy went to her parents. “Mom and Dad, we really appreciate you coming to take care of our kids for us.”

“We’ll see how long it takes for Bill to start pulling out his hair.” Barbra laughed lightly. “We know you can’t travel much until you have your babies.”

“Vicky just called me,” Karen began. “Diane and Brenda are going with her and Scott to Ottawa. They’re staying at a different hotel and will be visiting friends that live there. They’ll see us tomorrow night at the game.”

“I’m glad that all four boys are still at training camp. Tomorrow’s game should produce the next round of cuts,” Dan mentioned.

Jenny, continuing to be concerned for Abby, asked her to sit together on the rear seat of the minivan. Hanna joined Tiffany to catch up on some much-neglected loving in the back seat of the other van. Wendy took as much room as she needed to feel comfortable in the middle seat, with Cathy driving and Karen her co-pilot. Tina and Lisa joined Dan in the first van.


Jenny took Abby’s hand in hers, admiring her beautiful profile. “You know that I love you, Abby, as if you’re another sister.”

“Thank you; I love you too. Now married to Brad and living in Cathy’s home, we don’t spend as much time together.”

“I know. I miss having our special times together. You may not feel like it, but can I try to make you feel better?” She asked, placing her palm on her soft face.

“I’d like that. Let’s make sure Dan doesn’t drive off the road, listening to us,” Abby joked.

Jenny loosened her seat belt, turning more toward Abby. The spread of her legs gave Abby a clear view of her bare pussy. Jenny leaned closer, their eyes closing as they shared their first of many kisses.

Abby loosened her seat belt, moving closer to her young lover. She accepted Jenny’s advances; her hand revealed her firm breasts, the palm of her hand forming on the left one. She placed her right leg over Jenny’s left, opening her pose for her. Abby’s body reacted to Jenny’s touch on her inner thigh, going higher up her soft skin.

“You must get tired of men saying how beautiful you look.”

“I don’t, especially coming from Brad and women that I care about.”

Abby’s body reacted again as the tips of Jenny’s finger touched her warm slit. Her heart rate increased as she felt her lover’s finger part her lips and enter. Jenny’s desire to please Abby was making her need her young lover. She brought her closer, and her breaths quickened as their lips touched again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.