18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan smiled upon seeing Cathy approaching, along with four men. “Hi, Dad, I didn’t know which guy I wanted to fuck me or swallow his cum, so I brought all of them with me.”

“I hope you plan on sharing them with us.” Karen smiled.

“Four men for five horny women; someone will miss out on a cock.” Cathy replied. “This one is mine,” she said, taking the one holding her hand to the seat.

Tina was the one who did not claim a cock fast enough. Karen, Wendy, and Lisa sat, releasing their cocks, and began sucking.

“We had better use condoms, unless we give our guy a blow job,” Lisa mentioned quietly to Cathy.

“I agree; we don’t want the wrong guy.”

Dan stood his cock more in view under the hem of his shirt. He offered Tina his hand, helping her to stand. “I can’t let my beauty go without her own cock.”

Dan smiled at Tina, her dress hanging in a sultry fashion from her body, revealing most of her breasts. He led her by the hand up the stairs to the female strippers. “Let’s see if there are any men left that haven’t fucked you or the girls.”

Eyes captured Tina’s beauty as Dan led her to a table towards the back of the room. He turned two chairs to face the crowd of men watching two strippers kissing and feeling each other’s tits.

He unfastened her dress to reveal her bare breasts and pussy. “Are you willing to be my slutty wife again?”

“Always, to please you and me. I love you, Dan, and the sexual freedom you give me in our marriage.” She kissed him, caressing his semi-hard cock and stroking it. “I want you to have fun too. I’d like you to accept any mouth for your cock, even if it is a man’s. I’m sure you wouldn’t refuse a pussy should it want to capture your cum.”

Dan sat next to Tina, sweeping her dress aside to reveal her lovely tits. She pulled her dress out of the way so cum wouldn’t leak onto it. He lifted her right leg over his left, completely exposing her bald pussy. She kissed him, guiding his hand to her pussy, then caressed his cock and casually stroked it.

“How many cocks do you want me to have?”

“As many as you like.”

“One fucking you as you give another a blow job is always nice to watch.”

“I know that you love me. Will you suck on a cock or two of my choosing for me?”

“More than likely. You want me to make him cum in my mouth?”

“Not this time.”


As many watched the two strippers on stage, several noticed a woman with her tits exposed and a man fingering her pussy. Her hand was boldly stroking the guy’s hard cock.

“Hey Pete, look to your right,” a guy pointed. They saw the man and woman, her pussy being fingered by him.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Justin asked.

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained.”

Tina smiled as she noticed two men approaching them, her eyes trying to gauge the size of the bulge in their pants.

“I see you’re having fun watching the strippers.”

“We are. My husband likes to tease me by getting me horny for fucking,” Tina said, her body reacting to Dan massaging her clit.

“Are you horny enough for fucking?” One asked.

“Very horny,” she smiled, placing a hand on their zippers and pulling them down. “Let me see what you’re offing my slutty wife,” Dan asked.

“A good seven inches of prime Ontario pork,” Justin said, releasing his semi-hard cock from his underwear. Pete showed her his cock, which was also mostly hard and needed satisfaction.

“I don’t care about your names, only the size of your cock fucking me or cumming in my mouth, or you both can fuck me or receive a blow job.”

One knelt, pulling her ass closer to the edge of her seat. “I wouldn’t eat my pussy. I’ve been fucked several times this evening, and it has a good stink.”

“You’re right. That means it’s nice and wet for a good fucking.” He stood close to her, offering his cock to her mouth.

“As you can see, I’m busy sucking on his cock to get hard. I hope you don’t mind if my husband sucks on your cock to get hard, then you can fuck me.”

“A guy sucking on my cock? I’ve never had that done to me. I’m not gay.”

“You don’t have to be gay to suck on a cock,” Tina countered.

“You can suck on mine; it means I get to fuck your wife.” The guy moved to Dan’s side, offering his cock to his mouth.

“I guess you’ll have to settle for a blow job,” she said to the other.

“My husband is no wimp, but will suck on a cock for us and, the odd times, swallow his cum.” Tina grasped the guy’s cock, offering it to Dan’s mouth. He licked around the head, then his hand took over as he began sucking and stroking.

“I can tell your husband has sucked on a cock before.” He couldn’t resist fucking Dan’s mouth for a few thrusts.

His cock was fully hard, the guy knelt, and his height was perfect for fucking. The guy was surprised, and Tina smiled at Dan as he guided the guy’s cock to her slit and helped it enter her.

“My husband is so good to me,” she said, as the first began fucking and she resumed sucking on her other cock.

Tina bent her legs at the knees, taking his long cock deeper. Her hand rested on his hips, as her other helped to control her cock sucking.

Several walked by, seeing this woman taking on two cocks and the guy sitting beside her with a massive hard-on. Sex was common in Club Rouge, and it was still exciting for customers to watch women sucking or sucking cocks in public.

“Is there a line-up to be next?” A guy asked.

“You want to fuck my wife or have her give you a blow job?” Dan asked.

“After whoever cums first, I don’t mind sloppy seconds.”

Tina wanted her pussy filled with another cock and used her pussy muscles to coax a deep growl from the man. He pulled back, and Tina caressed the slimy shaft of his cock, expecting her to suck on it.

She looked at Dan with that certain expression, pointing the cock towards him. “Please,” she asked softly. He looked at the guy’s cock; a clump of cum had oozed from the tip. He looked at his love as he took the guy’s cock in his mouth and sucked several times. “Suck it more for me, my love.” His hand caressed the wet shaft as he sucked until the guy stopped him.

“I love you, Dan. What you do for me!” She sighed, taking a moment to kiss him.

Tina resumed sucking in her cock as Dan motioned the next guy closer. “I hope you don’t mind if I prepare your cock for fucking my wife.” He pulled down his zipper, releasing his cock. He stroked it, bringing it to life, and showed it to Tina. She nodded her approval, and he leaned closer, beginning to suck on it.

Dan’s cock sucking was interrupted by the sounds of the guy grunting his cum into Tina’s mouth. He turned in time to see the last spurt shoot onto her tongue. She showed Dan the creamy pool on her tongue. His hand went lightly to her throat, he leaned, and he gave her a tongue-probing kiss.

“Fuck, man, I just came into your wife’s mouth, and you’re kissing her?” The guy couldn’t believe it.

“My husband loves me so much, he’ll kiss me with a guy’s cum in my mouth,” Tina proclaimed.

She was brought back to the sensation of another cock entering her pussy. “I gotta say, buddy, you have got one hot-looking slutty wife who obviously loves lots of cock!” He said, beginning to fuck her.

“Yes, my wife is very hot-looking, and many men can attest to the fact that she’s a good fuck and a great cock sucker.”

Dan and Tina kissed, his hand fondling her firm tits as they felt her body movements from her fucker. She bent her legs again at the knees, her hands on the guy’s hips as he continued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.