18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“Why are we just sitting here watching stupid TV? We’re three sexy young girls who like pussy. We should be using this free time to have sex,” Tiffany stated.

“Good suggestion. We could go down to the lobby and check out the movies for rent. Maybe we can find a real sexy one,” Hanna suggested.

Jenny changed from her low-cut top and short skirt into a shorter and lower nightie.

“You’re going to wear that to the lobby?” Tiffany asked.

“Thank you for the suggestion, Tiffany,” she laughed.

“It doesn’t cover much of your sexy body and is mostly see-through,” Hanna observed.

“I love wearing it for Dan the times I wear anything. I love how he’ll push up my nightie, suck on my tits, and fuck me.”

“Of course, with your encouragement.”

“Naturally,” she smiled.

Hanna and Tiffany changed into similarly revealing nighties. Hanna pucked up the room key card, slipped on their shoes, and giggled as they closed the door and hurried for the elevator.

“What’s the rush? I thought you wanted boys and men to see us like this?” Jenny asked.

“I guess you’re right. Let’s walk from our floor to the lobby using the stairs. I’m sure we’re bound to meet a few to look at us,” Hanna suggested.

They snickered, almost turning around as they walked towards two men. The men’s eyes took in the teen girls in their flimsy clothes. They smiled shyly, making eye contact.

“You girls will likely catch a cold walking around with next to nothing on,” one commented.

“I suppose you’d be more than willing to keep us warm with a big cock nestled deep in our pussies,” Tiffany taunted.

“We’d make real women of you.”

“Too late; we’re already teenaged sluts,” she replied, and they hurried down the hall to the elevator.

“Tiffany, one of these days, your flirting and comments are going to get you into trouble.”

Hanna pressed the elevator button several times, hoping it would make the door open quicker.

“I wonder how big their cocks were,” Jenny joked as the door closed for them.

“A foot long, like a submarine sandwich,” Hanna joked.

“I wouldn’t want to share one with you.”

“Haven’t you done a triangle before? Jenny and I have been with Dan several times. We’d take turns having him lick our pussy as the other fucks his cock.”

“You two sure seem to have a lot of sex with him,” Tiffany commented.

“Jenny is more than me. He’s really good to us and Mom, and I don’t mean just the great sex. He’s more like a real dad to us.”


They stepped from the elevator and walked through the small lobby, a self-serve kitchenette, to a table with internet service and a printer. Most eyes took in the three girls wearing clothes that should be worn in a bedroom, not in public.

Beside the desk was a display of movies on a turning tray. They looked over the titles, Jenny’s hand action raising the hem of her nightie to reveal a small amount of her bare ass. She teased Tiffany by purposely letting her breast rub against her arm. Hanna put her left hand around her sister’s hip, close to her bum.

“I love you touching me,” she said softly.

“We need to make love more often and have Dan watching us.”

“Then when we make the other cum, our pussy will be nice and wet for him to fuck us.”

“I don’t see anything sexy enough to rent,” Hanna said.

“Don’t bother trying,” Tiffany said, pointing to the instructions. “You need a credit card to rent the movies.”

Jenny smiled at them and said, “I have a movie with me, guaranteed to make your pussy wet!”

“What is it?” Tiffany asked.

“I’ll show you back in our room.” They hurried to the elevator and returned to their room.


“Okay, show us this movie you say will make our pussy wet, and where did you get it?” Hanna asked.

“I found it in Brad’s dresser drawer. I use his room since he and Abby now live with Cathy. You know how Abby is an identical-looking twin to the porn star, Little Caprice. Brad has a DVD of several of her movies.”

“Have you watched it?” Hanna asked.

“Yes, and is it ever good. It shows Little Caprice giving plenty of blow jobs, taking on two men for double penetration, and four or five men at once, plus fucking and blow jobs outdoors. It also shows her doing several lesbian scenes with different actresses.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.