18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

As Dan, Wendy, and Tina relaxed, he smiled, seeing Karen approaching in the company of a man and woman.

“Taking a break from your gang bang?” He teased her, standing to greet her. He could smell several loads of cum on her breath as they kissed. Her dress barely covered her breasts. He eyed the man who had fucked his wife and the beautiful woman wearing a very low-cut, short dress.

“Yes, this is the couple I spoke to you about, Bob and Susan.”

Dan and Bob shook hands. Susan had been looking at Dan, noticing his cock protruding from under his shirt. She moved to him, boldly caressing his cock. “Nice to meet you, Dan. This is the first time I’ve greeted a man by shaking his cock and not his hand,” she joked, and they laughed.

“Dan I must compliment your wife’s sexual appetite. I’ve never seen a woman who loved to fuck and suck cock so much.”

“Yes, she rarely leaves a man or woman unsatisfied. Speaking of wives, these two beauties are also my wives, Wendy and Tina.”

“Three wives? You must be a very busy man in bed,” Susan mentioned.

“Dan has a fourth wife, and we don’t always use a bed to fuck on.” Wendy smiled, rubbing her swollen belly. “I’m due next month with Dan’s twins.”

As they talked, Bob had his arm around Karen and slipped her right tit from her dress. “Karen told us that you and her have something in common with us; you’re into swapping wives.”

“We do take pleasure in experiencing another’s wife or husband,” Dan said, placing his arm around Susan’s slender waist.

“Then what are we waiting for?” Susan asked, turning to Dan. She smiled as he unfastened her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

They gazed at her sculptured body and long, dark hair with a shaved pussy. Susan went to one knee, pulling down Dan’s lounger and stepping from them. She caressed the shaft of his cock, a gentle squeeze causing a large drop of liquid to pop out. She swirled it around the head with her tongue, then began sucking on him.

He looked at Karen, who was on a knee, her mouth bringing Bob’s cock to life. He brought her to her feet, had her sit, and then, spreading her legs, she guided his cock in.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but your pussy stinks from quite a number of shots of cum in it.”

“I understand. Sometimes I can’t bear the smell either,” she joked.

Dan brought Susan to her feet, embracing her and sharing tongue-probing kisses. His lips guided her onto the seat where he knelt, spreading her legs. His palm smoothed over her bald pussy, then he leaned closer.

“I have two loads of cum from earlier fucks,” she stated. “Please try to lick my pussy.”

Dan could detect the aroma from her recent fucks, and it wasn’t overly pungent. He cupped his hands under her small ass cheeks, pulling her to the edge of the seat. He began to lick and finger her wet pussy, her hand to his head, showing her approval.

“Dan is a very thoughtful husband; not only will he lick our pussy before we fuck, he will also do so after fucking us,” Wendy said, a hand boldly caressing Susan’s tit.

“He also takes pleasure in watching men fuck his wives,” Tina added.

“Sometimes, Dan will lick our pussy after another guy has fucked us or kiss us after giving a guy a blow job,” Lisa added, joining the group. “Have I missed anything?”

“Dan is such a lovely husband; he was able to get the two male strippers we saw on stage to come over and fuck Tina and me,” Wendy smiled.

“You lucky bitches. Many a woman would easily spread her legs for any of the strippers,” Susan remarked.

Dan would smear her pussy juices over her nipples as he licked her. Her body easily reacted to his fingers, and his tongue excited her clit. She kept her legs high, bent at the knees, letting out soft moans.

“Oh, you dirty fucker! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She released.

Dan eagerly lapped up her fresh nectar, rubbing her even more.

Susan brought Dan up to her, kissing him long and passionately. “I love tasting my cum juices on a man’s lips.”

Her movements asked the girls to give her room as Susan went to her back. Legs spread, and she accepted her new lover’s cock into her wet, warm pussy. He established a good pace, with her hands and now her heels resting on his hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.