18 September 2009 - Cover

18 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, the Hayward family and friends drive to Ottawa to watch Brad and Jake’s pre season NHL game the following night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

“I see it didn’t take you long to find another two cocks,” Dan smiled, seeing Tina at their table.

“You know how frisky I get when we dance to a slow song. We practically started fucking on the dance floor. He asked if his friend could join us, and you know me, I never turn down a nice cock.”

“That’s so true. I love watching men fucking my wife and her talking loads of cum down her throat.”

She paused long enough from sucking on her cock to kiss Dan, then resumed and prompted the one fucking her to continue.

Dan noticed Wendy approaching, her dress unfastened, her swollen stomach protruding. Her eyes were glazed over with lust as she went to him. “Your smile says you enjoyed your cock fucking and sucking.”

“I sure did; thank you, honey.”

Wendy sat by Tina, observing her two studs, and had a long drink.

“Honey, I’m still horny for more cock to fuck me and suck off. Will you be a good husband and find me a few more cocks?”

“It is erotic to ask men if they’d like to fuck my wife. I’ll be right back with the two fattest men with the smallest cocks.”

“Don’t tease me like that. You know how I get and need a good fucking from a big cock like yours.”

“I’m just teasing you, my love.” He leaned to kiss Wendy, giving her tit a gentle squeeze.

“Careful, or my breasts might start leaking.”

“Then you’d really have the men lining up to suck on your nipples.” He gave her another kiss, detecting stale cum on her breath, then left.

Wendy watched Tina with her cocks, rubbing the bare ass of her fucker.


Dan returned to the third floor, where other young, lean-bodied strippers were dancing on the stage. Men must have thought he was a pervert, going from table to table with his cock out, looking for suitable men to fuck his wife.

In the darkened, crowded room, it was difficult to judge how good a guy might be and have a decent-sized cock on him. Walking past the bar, he noticed two tall men wearing tight T-shirts and lounger pants. Then he recognized them as the two strippers on stage.

“Hi gents. I imagine you get women easily spreading their legs for you.”

“Many do, but some I wouldn’t even fuck with your cock,” he joked.

“Tell me, how often does a husband ask you if you’d be willing to fuck his wife?”

“What are you, some sort of cuckold wimp who can’t get it up and needs a stud to satisfy his wife?”

“Far from it. My wife is very pregnant, and her hormones are driving her crazy. She can’t get enough cock to fuck her and suck off. I also happen to take pleasure in watching men fuck my wife. My women seem to be quite satisfied with my cock.” Dan pulled up his shirt a little so they could see his semi-hard cock, drooping with its length.

“My wives like me to keep my cock and balls out of my pants.”

“You would be every wife’s dream of a husband.”

“We normally don’t interact with the customers during working hours. Imagine the cat fight it would cause from women wanting their turn with us.” One stepped closer, giving his cock a gentle squeeze.

“We are on our break, so lead the way.”


The two strippers were continually offered pussy for fucking as they followed Dan to the main floor.

Tina’s fucker had finished and left her. She had just swallowed her stud’s cum, and she and Wendy were sharing kisses.

Dan smiled, seeing two of his girls kissing and feeling each other’s tits. “I hope these two will satisfy your craving for cock for a little while,” he joked.

Wendy and Tina’s eyes widened to the two tall, lean, and muscular studs. “Holy shit, you’re two of the strippers!”

“Yes, we are. We don’t usually mingle with female customers while working and happen to be on our break,” one said.

“Your husband said you need a lot of fucking because being pregnant is screwing with your hormones.”

“Yes, my hormones are driving me crazy, making me need so much fucking. Luckily, I have a very understanding husband who helps me satisfy my craving.”

“Maybe this will help to fill your craving for cock.” He pulled on his lounger pants, the Velcro fasteners giving way, and then the other one did.

“Oh my, fucking oath!” Wendy’s eyes grew as big as they could be, as did Tina’s. Dan couldn’t help looking at their massive cocks, limp, yet with a long hang to them.

Wendy continued to look at their cocks as they casually stroked them and slipped off her dress. “Honey, will I ever have to thank you!”

“Would you like us both to fuck you, or one to fuck you and give the other a blow job?”

“If we had the time, I’d have you both fuck me and give you a blow job.”

“Wendy, my love, I hope you plan on sharing some of your cocks with me,” Tina mentioned, undoing her dress.

“What are wives for but to share? I get both loads of cum.”

Dan sat with Tina as Wendy motioned her studs toward her. She took each cock in hand, kissed the head, and alternated sucking.

“I can barely take half of it into my mouth. Your cocks must be at least ten inches long.”

“Yes, when fully hard.”

“I thought my cock was big at seven inches,” Dan seemingly complained.

“Your cock is plenty big to satisfy your wives,” Tina said, kissing him.

“Wives, as in more than one?”

“Yes, I’m blessed to have four wives who have come into my life in different ways. I love each and every one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.