TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Emma Gets a Blow Job

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Emma Gets a Blow Job - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Not only had Brilo Barnes’ penis stiffened up at the appearance of the naked Emma Stoke but so had the penis of Emma’s brother. It was clearly evident that this girl’s sweet, young naked body also had the power to arouse the sexual libido of her 16 year old brother. He was standing next to Brilo and now sporting his own erection sticking straight out from his body with its little round knob bouncing around just so happily in the breeze.

It was much to Emma Stoke’s delight that she now found herself staring rather happily at two inflated penises sticking up in the air in all their erectile glory. Both those erections were also now being mirrored by the long hard shaft of that leaf blower as it also pointed straight up into the air right by Kaden’s groin.

Emma looked at that ‘erect’ leaf blower in Kaden’s hands then at his erect penis then at Brilo’s erect penis then finally said with a little naughty laugh, “Three little soldiers all standing in a row. Two little soldiers need a good suck but one little soldier just needs to blow!”

There was a brief pause before Kaden responded with, “Haaa ... haaa ... bloody haaa!”

After another brief pause he added, “Think your self clever do you! Well then ... you can just suck on this! Let me give you my own blow job with this thing!”

Kaden Stoke then switched on the DeWalt leaf blower in his hands as he quickly aimed it at the ground sending up a plume of dust and twigs and leaves all around Emma’s naked body. The girl jerked up immediately from her sun lounger before leaping up and diving into the pool to get away from the hurricane of debris that had made her cough and splutter before her naked body disappeared down below the water line.

When the girl finally emerged from under the water she looked up at Kaden and Brilo and at their now slowly deflating penises. She then said with a rather grim determined look on her face, “I’ll have both those cocks in my mouth one day. Just you guys wait. I’ll have you both begging for mercy when I finally get my mouth around your dicks. Just you wait and see. I’ll suck you both off to within an inch of your lives. It will be a REAL blow job and better than anything that that machine can do to your stiff cocks!”

The girl then ducked down under the water again and swam to the other side where she got out and flopped down on another sun lounger that was no where near that black and yellow leaf blower. She then rolled onto her stomach but not before giving her brother a one fingered salute. She then just lay there enjoying the warmth of the sun on her naked skin leaving Kaden and Brilo to carry on with whatever it was they were doing.

As both guys looked at that young, naked girl lying there in silence with her lovely, smooth, bare butt cheeks pointing to the sky Kaden just remarked quietly, “Yer ... well ... don’t hold your breath too long on that one, sis. You might be waiting a while!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.