TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: Fun With the Teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Fun With the Teacher - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

As Kaden Stoke looked down at his Home Room teacher he could see down the top of her blouse just ever so slightly giving him just a small view of the swell of her large breasts at the top of her white bra. This of course just fueled his erection even more. This happened as he stood before Mrs Riaz trying to decide if he should let her masturbate his penis and give him some Relief before they moved on to whatever it was he was here for.

Kaden didn’t really have to give this question much thought because he knew it would be a pleasure to have this woman stroke his dick off. He had seen her do it with one or two other male Nudists in the school and it looked like they had really enjoyed it. He therefore just nodded quickly at Mrs Riaz letting her know that it was OK for her to proceed.

Being one of the few male Lifestyle Nudists at Smokey Rock High School meant you could openly receive sexual Relief for a hard-on any time you thought you needed it. Any Nudist female student could also make the same request if they thought their level of sexual arousal was distracting them from their schoolwork.

Most teachers liked to ask at the beginning of each class if anyone - male or female - needed some Relief before they began so as not to disrupt things further along. The teacher could administer that Relief themselves if the student was happy with that or get another student to do the honors if that was preferred. The student themselves could also just masturbate their own cock or clit in front of everyone if they wanted. That happened until they climaxed and thus felt ready to continue with the lesson. In most cases the Lifestyle Nudists preferred other students to give this Relief which meant getting their penises or vaginas happily stroked or sucked off. This would be done at the front of the class so everyone could enjoy the show and also learn something of the joys of giving other people sexual pleasure. It also didn’t matter if the one giving the Relief was a Nudist themselves or not. The only one strict stipulation was that it be done with all care and respect for the Nudist getting the Relief. So far this had never been a problem.

For Kaden Stoke the need for Relief at the beginning of a class had only happened once. That was when, for some unknown reason, he showed up to a morning History class with a solid boner swinging around between his legs. He got one of the girls in the class to jerk him off which he enjoyed immensely. The girl also seemed only too happy to do this for him even though she ended up with quite a large semen stain all down her skirt. Kaden then carried on with the rest of his day without further incident. After that he had been quietly hoping that one day he might get Mrs Riaz to give him some Relief and felt quite lucky that he now had one solid boner for her to play with ... and play with it she did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.