TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: An Erection for the Teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: An Erection for the Teacher - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Oh, hello there, Kaden. I didn’t see you standing there. How can I help you?”

As Mrs Telessa Riaz looked up from her teacher’s desk at the young boy now standing just next to it she quickly asked another question before Kaden could respond to the first one.

“Oh, my. Just look at that man of yours standing so proud there. May I ... ummm ... may I have the privilege of attending to its pleasure. It looks like it could do with just a little bit of pleasuring from where I am sitting.”

Kaden Stoke found himself blushing just a little as his Home Room Teacher looked up from his groin and into his eyes. Kaden met her eyes then looked down at his groin himself where sat a somewhat inflated penis. That penis was starting to swell into a good sized erection because of the sexual arousal Kaden felt whenever he was near this very sexy looking school teacher.

Kaden might not have been the only boy in his class to feel this way about Mrs Riaz but he was the only Lifestyle Nudist as such. This of course meant that anytime he got sexually aroused for whatever reason then everyone knew about it. A boy wearing clothes could hide an erection with careful positioning of the body and slight adjustments to his shorts and underwear ... but not so if you happened to be a Nudist. If you were a young teenaged male Nudist then you just had to be prepared for those all too regular erections to be open to full public scrutiny unless you happened to be in bed or alone somewhere. Right now, however, Kaden wasn’t alone or in bed and his rapidly inflating penis sat there between his legs for all the world to see.

As it was the only other person in the room was Mrs Riaz. All the other students had left and Kaden was alone in the room with this teacher and with his erect penis. The fact that he had been a Lifestyle Nudist for quite a few years now still hadn’t diminished the slight embarrassment he felt anytime his cock decided to roar into life like this. This slight embarrassment he was feeling now just made the poor guy bite his lip as his face started to redden. It reddened as he looked back down into the eyes of this rather delicious looking teacher ... very delicious indeed!

Mrs Riaz was a 28 year old Brazilian woman that had been living and teaching in America for about 4 years now. She was a gorgeous woman that had lovely long black hair, a real sexy body, a very pretty face and a skin color and complexion that for most men of any age was just mouth watering. This woman also had lovely big breasts that were just as mouth watering as the rest of her body was.

The only regret for Kaden about all this was that she was not a Nudist. That fact, however, did not stop the guy from imagining that she was one and that pretty well happened every time he was around her...

... and right now he was doing just that. He was imagining her without any clothes on and he had one highly aroused penis to prove it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.