TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24: Learning About Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Learning About Sex - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“So was that really your first fuck? What happened with that girl you were taking out last year. I thought you got to fuck her up at one stage.”

“Nar” said Kaden. “She chickened out in the end. She went all weird when I started feeling up her pussy lips and I don’t know why. She just froze up and said she needed to go home and that was that. Her family left town not long after that and that was the closest I got to my first fuck until tonight. And I couldn’t have picked a better girl for my very first full on fuck. It was awesome, Emma. You were just awesome.”

“Yer, well, I know you’ve been eyeing up my tits and pussy for ages now and I’ve seen you get countless erections whenever I spread my legs in front of you ... and Brilo too. I know he wants to fuck me some day. Do you think I should let him, bro?”

“Why not” replied Kaden. “If it’s good enough for me to fuck you then I don’t see why he can’t ... if you don’t think his wife will mind.”

“Nar, I don’t think she will mind. She was happy to jerk you off last week in front of him so I don’t see why she should mind him giving me a piece of his cock one of these days. It is a nice looking penis ... just like yours ... and it would be nice to feel it up between my legs one day.”

Emma paused then looked up and down the length of her brother’s naked body before asking, “But how did things go with that Leanne girl? You were talking to her for ages and I saw that erection you had the whole time ... and when you talked to Mrs Riaz as well. I also saw you get a hard-on all those other times your teacher was around too. Maybe you will get to fuck her one day too. But ... anyway ... how did it go with Leanne?”

Kaden paused as he gently stroked his hand over Emma’s sweet breasts then said, “Well ... I guess we talked about all sorts of things but the up shot is that I am going around to meet her whole family next week. I might even get to stay with them a few nights ... at their request ... just for them to see what it’s like having a full time Nudist about. I will also be able to answer a lot more questions too before their daughter finally decides on whether or not she really wants to become a Nudist herself.”

“Do you think she will?” asked Emma.

“Can’t really say” replied Kaden. “She is quite keen on the idea and she really is a beautiful looking girl and would make a great looking Nudist if she does but I think the family pressure might prove too much in the end. She reckons it was me smiling at her when she first came to school that made her first want to become a Nudist just so she could hopefully get to know me better one day. She reckons it was also seeing me with an erection once at school that made her even more determined to think real seriously about becoming a full time Lifestyle Nudist ... despite her family’s objections.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.