TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21: Kaden’s Penis Says Yes!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Kaden’s Penis Says Yes! - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“So...” began Mrs Riaz, “this here is Leanne ... a bit of a distant niece of mine, I guess. And ... Leanne ... this is one of my students ... Kaden Stoke. He’s been a Lifestyle Nudist for a few years now and might be able to help you ... and perhaps your family as well ... with some of the issues and prejudices people face with Nudism. And that is either AS a Nudist or just KNOWING a Nudist ... as a family member or as a friend. So ... hopefully this young man can help you way more than I can.”

Telessa Riaz then looked back at Kaden Stoke and waited for him to say something ... which he did.

“Niece! You never said anything about me trying to help your NIECE. I thought it was just another student I was being asked to help. You never said anything about this student being related to you!”

Kaden was now looking back at his Home Room teacher as he spoke and waiting for her to respond to his inquiring stare.

“Ummm ... well ... I ... I wasn’t sure if ... if mentioning that bit might ... might put you off the idea. And I did say ‘a distant niece’ anyway. I hardly know here family at all. Leanne’s father is my first husband’s brother’s wife’s step-brother and I’ve never met any of the family apart from Leanne here. But none of that should matter because she is still just another student like you at Smokey Rock High School.”

There was a brief pause with Telessa looking at Leanne then Kaden before she quietly asked, “So ... Kaden ... do you want me to find someone else to help? I can if you want. That other Nudist guy over there probably wouldn’t mind but ... but I really did want it to be you. You just seem to have a much better way of dealing with people. I’ve seen you do it in the classroom and I’m hoping you can help here too. Me being distantly related to Leanne here shouldn’t make any difference ... should it?”

Kaden’s erection had only just started to go down but shot up immediately again when he turned to look at this angel of a girl standing next to his teacher ... her distant Aunt. The girl really did have such a lovely face and those dimples and her sweet soft blue eyes all just made Kaden’s heart race and his penis get all excited again. He could feel every pulse of blood squeeze through the tissues of his swollen cock and every throbbing pulse pump through his hard shiny knob poking straight up at Leanne’s young trim figure.

Even though this girl was dressed in a rather plain looking knee length skirt and a slightly shapeless light yellow top she still looked very, very pretty indeed. There was enough of her female form revealed in those dowdy clothes to show that she was quite a shapely young lass. Kaden could also see just enough of the shape of her breasts under that nondescript top to know that they would truly be two lovely young breasts if let out into the light of day. The sweet loveliness of this girl’s very trim body was of course only enhanced by the radiance of her angelic face and the lovely soft auburn hair that fell around her neck and shoulders.

This girl was just so beautiful and Kaden’s extremely hard penis was just such a solid testament to that fact. This was a fact that had not gone totally unnoticed by this lovely young girl either.

As Kaden’s face swung from Mrs Riaz’s face to Leanne’s face Leanne herself reached out with one of her hands and began stroking the underside of Kaden’s erect penis. She then said in a lovely soft voice, “Well, I would say that guy down there is willing to help me ... don’t you think, Mrs Riaz?”

Telessa Riaz nodded and said, “Yes. No doubt about it. That penis is definitely saying YES!”

Telessa then just watched as this distant niece of hers stroked Kaden’s hard-on. Kaden himself was now taking in quite a few rather sudden short breaths just from the shear pleasure of having his cock so gently stroked by this gorgeous young girl.

Finally Kaden was able to ask between those short breaths, “And what ... what exactly ... what exactly has made you want to become a ... a Nudist ... if I may ask?”

The response from Leanne Hayward was instant and very definite as she looked up from Kaden’s throbbing penis and straight into his eyes and said...

“Why, you of course...

... I want to become a Nudist because of ... you!””

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.