TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: One Day I Will

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: One Day I Will - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“I guess nothing is stopping me, Leanne ... but then ... but then I guess this gathering isn’t actually about me ... is it! It’s about all you guys and the questions you want to ask these Lifestyle Nudists sitting and standing up here with me and Barry Bean over there ... Smokey High School’s Principal.”

Telessa Riaz had already started unbuttoning her soft blue, floral blouse and pulling the ends up out of the waistband of her relatively short skirt. Both that skirt and that blouse swept beautifully around the woman’s amazing figure giving full accent to her fabulous bust and the truly feminine curves of her hips and butt cheeks. This was without even mentioning those very sexy legs dropping down out of that skirt in all their smooth, shiny glory. They were two truly lovely legs that Kaden was hoping would soon be totally bare all the way up to her hips, butt cheeks and pussy. It did even look like she was actually about to take off all her clothes but had a change of heart when she responded to the challenge thrown at her by this girl called Leanne.

For Kaden Stoke this was quite disappointing. He was actually looking forward to finally seeing this Brazilian teacher of his in the nude. He had always thought she would make a stunning Lifestyle Nudist and was now suddenly hoping that the woman might decide to become one now ... but no!

In those few brief moments all Kaden got to see was a glimpse of the swell of the woman’s breasts between her two bra cups as she undid the top four buttons of her blouse. Kaden had already had the privilege of feeling up this woman’s pussy lips with his hand down her panties and was now keenly looking forward to seeing her completely naked. But for now all he was going to get was that brief look at her very full breasts still trapped behind that bra and blouse. That was a blouse that was now getting buttoned up again as Telessa Riaz looked across at Barry Bean waiting for him to say something.

Before the school’s Principal began to speak Kaden Stoke did a quick scan of the group in front of him to see if he could see this Leanne girl who had just spoken. Not getting to see his teacher disrobe meant he could now concentrate on other things like who this girl he was meant to be helping really was. Kaden guessed that she must have come in late while he was busy spurting semen all over that Anti-Nudist Brigade girl. He hadn’t seen her about at the start of the evening and thought perhaps that she wasn’t coming after all ... but ... yes! There she was ... in the very back row and looking just as pretty as Kaden thought she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.