TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand - Cover

TNWS08 Kaden's Magic Wand

Copyright© 2022 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Just a Bunch of Perverts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Just a Bunch of Perverts - A young Lifestyle Nudist teenager discovers he has three wishes that he hopes his penis, as his newly discovered magic wand, can grant. This story is about the fulfillment of the first two of those wishes. The third wish will be fulfilled in the next story... At Home With the Haywards... watch this space.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

The hall went deathly silent again as everyone waited for this naked student with the big tits and the sandy colored pussy to continue ... which she did...

“ ... and...”

There was another silent pause!

“ ... and ... as a Lifestyle Nudist ... I can ... I can legally do this ... and no one can stop me!”

The naked girl then jabbed two fingers from her right hand hard up into her vagina and began finger fucking herself like mad ... right in front of the whole group. When Emma Stoke saw what her fellow Nudist was doing she decided to follow suit and began jabbing her own fingers in and out of her own spreading vagina.

The two male Nudists sitting next to Emma also decided to get in on the act at that point. One was a student and the other was a teacher. He was the only Nudist teacher so far in the entire school. Both naked guys were getting rather turned on seeing these two Nudist girls play with themselves and decided they needed to relieve themselves of their own sexual tension as well.

As they began masturbating in front of everyone the Nudist teacher said to the group between puffs of breath, “As you can all see ... being a Nudist has certain ... certain advantages. If Nudist girls are legally allowed to ... to play with themselves in public then ... then Nudist guys can jerk themselves off in public too ... eeeeeee ... yarrrrrrr. Gawd that feels good!”

The girl in the short skirt with her knees apart was watching all this in complete surprise. She didn’t really know what her own ‘pubic display’ was going to do but she didn’t think it was going to produce this response. She just sat there with her legs spread wide and her pussy getting more turned on and wetter by the second. It got even worse when she looked back at Kaden Stoke only to see him now sporting one massive hard-on himself. It was a hard-on that he was also quietly stroking just like the other two guys were doing.

For some reason being confronted by three naked guys and two naked girls all masturbating themselves in front of her knocked this girl with the red pubic hair off her self assured perch completely. Her demeanour felt even more compromised when she saw and felt several spurts of semen shoot out the end of Kaden’s penis. Unfortunately, the way his body was positioned at the exact moment of ejaculation meant that those spurts shot straight out towards her. Some of it hit her cheek but most splashed down across her legs just inches from her red bush and crinkly pussy lips.

The girl gave a little gasp at this sudden assault only to look up and see more semen spurts shooting out across the floor as the other two Nudist guys ejaculated to their hearts’ content. The girl then saw and heard the two Nudist females moan and twitch with the pleasure of their own orgasms and one even having a little squirt! She saw the senior Nudist student take her fingers away from her pubic area then spread her legs apart even wider still. She did this as her hips bucked up and down and a little fountain of ejaculate sprayed out across the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.